The Laxabolic Chronicles (IronFlex Sponsored)

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
His bubblepod stumbled amongst the ashy clouds of Neo-Manhattan. Electrical storms were common this time of year. Lightening bolts flashed before him illuminating the hovering vehicle. The Pilot was distracted. Not because of the treacherous conditions. He was despondent. As his finger engaged the autopilot feature, his mind drifted; the left part of his mouth twitched. Flashes of her smile pierced his mind and as uninviting as they were, he welcomed them.

The field was an intoxicating purple. Strands of her thinly blond hair floated in the wind.

Plates crashed on the fine tile.

Suddenly, his dashboard flashed a bright blue. The bubblepod was failing to maintain altitude. With swift dexterity, the Pilot engaged the dash and prepared to land. Stumbling down through he clouds like a drunkard, the bubblepod drilled through the clouds. He saw land amidst the shadows of the electrical clouds. It was dead land. The soil was rotted from the core since the planet stopped rotating.

The legs of the bubblepod shook like a terrified child. As they touched the blackened earth, the left leg snapped and twirled and it left it's master. The bubblepod tipped and rolled; the Pilot maintained focus. There was nothing he could do. He knew this wasn't the end, so he didn't witness it's feeling. He knew what it felt like: the out of body experience; the calming, almost soothing conversation with the self. The right brain separates from the left and the two engage in a final discussion. The right smokes a cigarette, while the left stares with a straightened back.

No, he knew this wasn't the end.

The bubbledpod came to halt on it's right side as it crashed against what looked like old automobiles. The pilot, unscathed, unbuckled and attempted to open the door.

Jammed. Systems offline.

Fearing his exposure to the lower atmosphere, he found a protective mask and leg pressed the door off its hinges.

It was cold, but not windy. Icy but not uncomfortable. He knew he needed to repair his vehicle. Fortunately his toolbox was intact. In it was IronFlex's Laxabolic. The pilot applied a dollop to his neck and proceeded on his journey.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
IN!

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
IN. Let me go google laxabolic now...

edite: oh, it's just laxogenin.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Pilot Stats:

Sex:Male
Weight:168 lbs
Height:68.5 inches
Body Fat Percentage:13

NurseGray

NurseGray

Awards
In for this!

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Thank you, gentlemen, and welcome.

On a serious note: I have not received the package yet, but it should be in next week and the log will be fully underway.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Sadly this log will not come to fruition. RIP IronFlex.

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
Wait, already? Damn, I would have thought that these companies would have still been around for a short while post ban.
Well gentleman I apologies but IronFlex is done. These logs will not be fulfilled because of this. I hate that my last action of a rep was bad news. I am sorry guys.
Maybe we'll get more clarification, but most likely it just wasn't cost-effective. It's a shame really. And this president began his '08 campaign on the promise of helping small businesses. What a shill.

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe we'll get more clarification, but most likely it just wasn't cost-effective. It's a shame really. And this president began his '08 campaign on the promise of helping small businesses. What a shill.
Let's be honest here, who the hell in their right minds would say no to a steroid ban? LoL. We are in the sliver of the minority here buddy.

Yeah, laxo is expensive as all eff.

I hope IML or these other shops will have real good deals on 1 and 4 dhea, I'm going to stock up on dat chit, I actually really really like it. 3rd week now and the ball is really starting to roll. Doesn't make me feel like chit either.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
And who honestly didn't expect this be banned eventually lol. Business 101 - need to think long term

Grayson

Grayson

Awards
  • Established
And who honestly didn't expect this be banned eventually lol. Business 101 - need to think long term
Well I don't think it's Laxo that's being banned, but because IF's majority business is PHs they're pulling out. Please don't quote me on this, this is just conjecture and I hope one of the reps can further explain this.

Let's be honest here, who the hell in their right minds would say no to a steroid ban? LoL. We are in the sliver of the minority here buddy.

Yeah, laxo is expensive as all eff.

I hope IML or these other shops will have real good deals on 1 and 4 dhea, I'm going to stock up on dat chit, I actually really really like it. 3rd week now and the ball is really starting to roll. Doesn't make me feel like chit either.
Look at this thread (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/261534-designer-anabolic-steroid-18.html#post4755055). IML is having bulk deals.

Personally I picked up 4xLGI M-Sten and I buckled under the pressure and got a bottle of OL D1methadrol (as much as I may have gripes with them) since IL Mithras was no where to be found.

Swolbraham

Banned
Awards
No laxos not being banned, I'm just sure profits will take a big hit unfortunately. Really sucks

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Well I don't think it's Laxo that's being banned, but because IF's majority business is PHs they're pulling out. Please don't quote me on this, this is just conjecture and I hope one of the reps can further explain this.

Look at this thread (http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/261534-designer-anabolic-steroid-18.html#post4755055). IML is having bulk deals.

Personally I picked up 4xLGI M-Sten and I buckled under the pressure and got a bottle of OL D1methadrol (as much as I may have gripes with them) since IL Mithras was no where to be found.
Not yet on the 1 and 4 dhea yet, that's what I really want :D

kissdadookie

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I gave in. Bought another cycle of super tren, I have a cycle of Halo already on hand, have another super tren cycle on hand, and I picked up 8 bottles of 4-dhea because that IML discount code plus b3g1 is a really good deal.