The last time!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PAY ATTENTION!
This is your last weekend to get FREE SHIPPING with any pre-workout, Hypnos, or Aggro sale,
ChemX 50% off
Now until Monday at midnight, PST
**Only while Supplies Last
Because we love you guys so much, we are hooking everyone up with free shipping when they purchase any pre-workout, Aggro, or Hypnos.

THIS IS THE LAST TIME Chemical X will ever be 50% off.

Use coupon code Summer28 to get 28% off your entire order.

PS: We're dropping some single ingredient greatness, so stay tuned.
Use this code at checkout:
Summer28
Do you have any idea who Pete Grymkowski is? Me either, but Jamie does.
Jamie's got a new book in the works entitled 365 Days of Brutality! He hasn't started dropping hints about the content, but we will be teasing info on it over the course of the next month. What we do know is it will be in print and electronic formats, and it's gonna be metal as f*ck.
Check Out His Old Stuff

@pyrobatt
@EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Any guys that want a strong bulker, that chemical x is at a great price! The new Aggro looks sick too. I personally can’t wait for these new t shirts on the way...

Last edited:
BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Any guys that want a strong bulker, that chemical x is at a great price! The new Aggro looks sick too. I personally can’t wait for these new t shirts on the way...
Every shirt that I have from Chaos and Pain is awesome. They fit awesome and don’t shrink

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Every shirt that I have from Chaos and Pain is awesome. They fit awesome and don’t shrink
When you say they fit awesome, you’re talking about for muscular bodybuilder type guys? I have trouble with shirts because I have such a big chest and shoulders and a pretty small waist, shirts never fit right.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
When you say they fit awesome, you’re talking about for muscular bodybuilder type guys? I have trouble with shirts because I have such a big chest and shoulders and a pretty small waist, shirts never fit right.
Yep they are athletic fit - I’m 6’4 250 not natural and they fit me perfectly and I’m a wide guy - I wear there xl

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When's Aggro supposed to ship out? I could use a lower stim pre compared to Ferox for my cardio only days.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yep they are athletic fit - I’m 6’4 250 not natural and they fit me perfectly and I’m a wide guy - I wear there xl
Cool. I’m about 6’ and 230, probably fairly close. Thanks!