The Land Where Muscle Gets You Arrested

Prince

Prince

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
THE LAND WHERE MUSCLE GETS YOU ARRESTED
Who can forget when The X-Man, Toney Freeman, was taken into custody while overseas, doing the business of bodybuilding. I don’t recall if he was competing, guest posing, or maybe he was just working a booth. I should probably look it up, but that’s not the point of this article. I’m writing this from the heart and I’m not about to interrupt the creative process to go research some trivial detail. I won’t do it afterwards either, and sneak it in, like I knew all along.
Toney was in Sweden. Tony was jacked, like he’s always jacked, and he got arrested for it. He wasn’t using gear, talking about gear, much less holding or moving gear. He was just a muscular guy in a country whose government is more hysterical about anabolic steroids than pretty much any country in the world. Our laws on the matter, here in America, are nonsensical, but we still have Due Process, we have rights, and the government can’t trample over our rights in order to make their case. But in Sweden, there doesn’t even need to be a case. If cops think you’re too big, too strong, too muscular, they’ll detain you and piss test you. There’s no probable cause you’re taking anabolics. There isn’t even reasonable suspicion. If they have just a mere thought you were juicing, that’d be enough to take you in.
👉 👉 https://www.ironmaglabs.com/2022/the-land-where-muscle-gets-you-arrested/

Attachments

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I live in Sweden and I see cops every day, none of them has ever arrested me. I guess its time to stop being a natty and get on the gear.