The higher the dose the faster your metabolism the more calories needed

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m starting to think that higher doses require more calories to bulk on considering the metabolism spike

for instance I feel if you’re eating 4000 calories on 350mg of tren versus 700 You would have higher glycogen retention and mass gain with 350 tren simply because the metabolism isn’t sped up so much that your TDEE increases so much.

I have no eveidence of this other than anecdotal wand was just curious what everyone thinks.

I have a fast metabolism and in my experience I think higher doses are negligible for me just because it’s speeding up my metabolism to a point where 4000 calories sort of turns to 3500 (due to metabolic increase)

thoughts?

dezzy84

dezzy84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I think you're on to something. I was recently watching a bodybuilding.com interview with Jay Cutler a few years back when he was still competing. I have no idea what his doses are, but he talked about how keeping his weight up was a constant battle.

It showed the struggle of trying to keep the size on. It seemed exausting. I guess once you get so big, you gotta decide if it's worth it. Because at some point, you have no life and eating isn't even enjoyable anymore.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I think you're on to something. I was recently watching a bodybuilding.com interview with Jay Cutler a few years back when he was still competing. I have no idea what his doses are, but he talked about how keeping his weight up was a constant battle.

It showed the struggle of trying to keep the size on. It seemed exausting. I guess once you get so big, you gotta decide if it's worth it. Because at some point, you have no life and eating isn't even enjoyable anymore.
Yeah I think my cycles from now on will literally only be 250 test and orals 1-2 (stacked are moderate dose) for 6 weeks from now on I truly don’t believe you don’t need injectable to “solidify” your gains if you’re on trt cuz you’re never off.

we shall see how this plays out I hope it works I hate testosterones skin effects

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’m reading m1t logs and people are gaining like 4 lbs a week and the waist is getting tighter.
now imagine you ate enough food to get actually a little fatter then how much tissue would you net.

I swear these compounds raise your TDEE no one has any input on this?

brofessorx

brofessorx

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The term anabolic in itself means talking smaller molecules to build up into larger ones.
Yes, this requires energy to do, but is untimely a storage process.
Fat storage is also an anabolic process.
fat loss and muscle loss are catabolic processes.

when using anabolic compounds a number of process are engaged to allow the storage and build up of tissues within the body.
if you did nothing, and took steroids, you would get bigger. Meaning you’ll get fatter and more muscle. Just like without steroids.
if you eat $hitty and workout on aas, you’ll gain more muscle and fat. Just like without steroids.
If you eat clean and workout on aas, you’ll get lean and put on muscle. Just like you would without steroids.
The process is just enhanced.
And pro’s are so far above their genetic limit, it’s a constant battle to stay that way, as the body is always wanting homeostasis.
what happens when you come off the juice and lift like a normal man? You go back to looking normal.
From personal experience, I’d tell someone new to aas to focus on trying to put on as much mass from as little dosage of aas with as clean of calories as they can.
anabolic steroids also enhance fat gain.

lvft1213

Awards
  • First Up Vote
The term anabolic in itself means talking smaller molecules to build up into larger ones.
Yes, this requires energy to do, but is untimely a storage process.
Fat storage is also an anabolic process.
fat loss and muscle loss are catabolic processes.

when using anabolic compounds a number of process are engaged to allow the storage and build up of tissues within the body.
if you did nothing, and took steroids, you would get bigger. Meaning you’ll get fatter and more muscle. Just like without steroids.
if you eat $hitty and workout on aas, you’ll gain more muscle and fat. Just like without steroids.
If you eat clean and workout on aas, you’ll get lean and put on muscle. Just like you would without steroids.
The process is just enhanced.
And pro’s are so far above their genetic limit, it’s a constant battle to stay that way, as the body is always wanting homeostasis.
what happens when you come off the juice and lift like a normal man? You go back to looking normal.
Very true