The future of prohormones?

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
First and foremost this thread is purely for entertainment and friendly conversation. The "blast from the past supplements" thread got me thinking. I'm curious where the future of prohormones and designer steroids may be. It seems like all the companies still on the grey "supplement market" that make dmz/msten/m1a have pretty bad reputations, like Pit Pharma and Biolabs etc. and with Vicious out of the game and PRE gone it kind of seems like the grey area supplements like that are pretty well gone for the time being.

Do you guys think that there is any chance of relaxing laws regarding these types of compounds? The sarms ban bill can't seem to get any traction and the remaining designers haven't been scheduled yet. Places like Seattle and Portland are decriminalizing (or trying to) user amounts of pretty much all drugs. Most other countries don't have these compounds scheduled like Canada and the UK.

Are there any other promising compounds that don't fall under the outlines set by the prohormone bans? Seems like 3ad was touted as the next big thing but it's pretty hard to find now.

Injectable andros? I can't find the numbers but I recall someone saying that oral 1dhea has a bioavailability of about 10 percent or so, which means if injectable was 100 percent you could get away with roughly 30mg a day injectable?

Again this is purely for entertainment, it is understood real gear will be more effective, and probably cheaper than any of these. Please refrain from open sourcing, and keep it civil.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I think so many companies got slapped with various letters, raids & fines over time that it’s kept anyone from trying to bring out new stuff after a point.

Everything coming out was essentially abandoned compounds that people decided to synthesize, or modifications to existing compounds with no idea how they would play out. Over time, more of the previous ones get used up and progressively banned, and as for the latter the heat that fell on the industry probably deterred newer guys with the chem backgrounds necessary from innovating for the fun of it. I can appreciate someone with a significant education debt wanting to chase a safer high-dollar job instead of risking their career being targeted as a designer steroid manufacturer.

I can’t remember the name of the man who ran PHF, but the feds had been on him & his wife hard for years before his untimely passing. He had gotten into it as a passion and the government just totally ruined their life over it - his wife wrote a piece on it after he died basically saying that eventually he regretted all of their endeavors because of what it cost them.

Rad83

Rad83

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice thread idea….I think the ease of being able to get real oils and the classic orals, online and pretty anonymously, has filled the void for people/kids, that were using the designers because that’s all they knew how to get or were able to get.

The past 2 administrations ‘crack down’ ain’t help either!

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
@Hyde Dang that's an absolute shame, I didn't know that about the PHF guy. With how they brought down the hammer on Singerman I bet that was the final straw for a lot of guys doing this as well.

@Rad83 Thats a good point, looking for some of these compounds it's been easier to find online "pharmacies" than supp companies making DS... I know a few guys who are hoping those places pick up a few of these compounds and add them to the lineup.

It's a shame because it seems like this is the first time after a ban that no new worthwhile compounds have really been brought to market.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@Hyde Dang that's an absolute shame, I didn't know that about the PHF guy. With how they brought down the hammer on Singerman I bet that was the final straw for a lot of guys doing this as well.

@Rad83 Thats a good point, looking for some of these compounds it's been easier to find online "pharmacies" than supp companies making DS... I know a few guys who are hoping those places pick up a few of these compounds and add them to the lineup.

It's a shame because it seems like this is the first time after a ban that no new worthwhile compounds have really been brought to market.
yeah the whole PHF dilemma was sad .. the owner passed away and his wife tried to keep it alive but was cheated by other co workers from what i remember she said

as for new supplements coming in .. yeah i think after all that was done .. co .. i should say good companies started to follow the FDA regulations starting with CGMP protocols

i mean think about phenibut it self .. its not banned or anything but FDA put out a warning and people had to stop putting it in their products .. this is without an ingredient being banned that the co cant put out

topicals would be your best bet to go that route .. iconic & ironmag

we lost some great innovators as well and those who are still around has their hands tied

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
You can still buy injectable treatolone, Dmz, msten, I like injectable rad140 a lot others like injectable Lgd but I didn’t. I’d say makeong injectable sarms was probably the last innovation if you can call it that. But yeah like you I wonder if something similar to m1t or superdrol will ever be releasied as a supplement.

CasperKValentine

CasperKValentine

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I think the prohormone days are over and I don't think they will be back. Just my opinion but unless you're in a country where they are legal, it seems these days almost silly to use them. They used to be legal, easily obtainable, lots of reputable brands, and cheap. None of this is true anymore. Might as well just use real gear.

Potbelly

Potbelly

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Nothing has changed really besides buying at a store

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
You can still buy injectable treatolone, Dmz, msten, I like injectable rad140 a lot others like injectable Lgd but I didn’t. I’d say makeong injectable sarms was probably the last innovation if you can call it that. But yeah like you I wonder if something similar to m1t or superdrol will ever be releasied as a supplement.
You can definitely still find them around, but for the most part only as research chemicals. I'm hoping that some "madman" will bring something completely new to market as a supplement. I feel like with how big of an industry it is that someone at some point will figure it out and make the plunge. More of a curiosity factor of what it could be and a little middle finger to the government.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Apparently EA has brought back 3AD but their new ownership/entity/whatever seems a little... "interesting"

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Nice thread idea….I think the ease of being able to get real oils and the classic orals, online and pretty anonymously, has filled the void for people/kids, that were using the designers because that’s all they knew how to get or were able to get.

The past 2 administrations ‘crack down’ ain’t help either!
I remember Ebay used to be absolutely filled with any PH/DS you wanted, they really cracked down.

Beau

Beau

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I can’t remember the name of the man who ran PHF, but the feds had been on him & his wife hard for years before his untimely passing ....his wife wrote a piece on it after he died basically saying that eventually he regretted all of their endeavors because of what it cost them.
Basically, he was selling then-legal compounds - and the stress of the Government scrutinizing him (and impounding his assets) apparently killed him.

Big Pharma - is not your friend.

Last edited:
xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
this is going to break your heart... but the there aren't really any new things left to bring to market. anything good DS wise pretty much has been made and or brought to market over the last 20 yrs.

further with things as they are, it's getting harder and harder to get the raws to make said roids. so even if there were a vast selection of DSs to make (which there isn't) you might not even be able to get the raws to have it made. That very thing is the reason you will not be able to get 11 kt anymore.

Don't even get me started on the whole black market vs grey market thing.. but its true. about 10 yrs ago it became evident that the BM would be the end of the GM. you just cant afford to make something like a tweaked version of M1t and 1. be viably able to sell it due to costs. and 2. No one tests the crap coming in so even if the stuff you had made was really what shows up, how do you know it isn't going to kill people?

its just more or less over. the good ole days of OTC roids is gone.

the next frontier will be gene doping. its already rumored to be in use in the Chinese athletics.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
this is going to break your heart... but the there aren't really any new things left to bring to market.
I kinda figured I might get this answer… unfortunately…. For the sake of conversation there are companies adding esters to 1/4 dhea. Would putting an ester on 1 andro make it viable for injectable usage so you wouldn’t have to inject every day? Is it possible to methylate any of the dhea prohormones? Just playing devils advocate here a little bit

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I seem to remember some dudes on here trialing inj Andros a few years back, so it has been done. As with then I kinda think why? Most dudes who are users of andro compounds choose them primarily cos of the oral admin...most dudes who are willing to inject prefer to inj AAS. Injecting an andro to me is like paying for a hooker but all you do is jerk yourself off *shrug*

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I seem to remember some dudes on here trialing inj Andros a few years back, so it has been done. As with then I kinda think why? Most dudes who are users of andro compounds choose them primarily cos of the oral admin...most dudes who are willing to inject prefer to inj AAS. Injecting an andro to me is like paying for a hooker but all you do is jerk yourself off *shrug*
there is a 3rd option...transdermal!!!

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You can definitely still find them around, but for the most part only as research chemicals. I'm hoping that some "madman" will bring something completely new to market as a supplement. I feel like with how big of an industry it is that someone at some point will figure it out and make the plunge. More of a curiosity factor of what it could be and a little middle finger to the government.
if you research any list all of the list of rare compounds, there’s many that never even made it as ds. Issue is suppliers. A completely new compound would require funding , research, synthesis, etc , and doesn’t look like that’s happening within the pharmaceutical world for aas. Many compounds we have and that were released still lack research to begin with. However , new sarms keep coming out and that seems to be the shift if the medical realm . Viking pharmaceuticals plan to release lgd.

I can get trenavar, m1t, dmz. Msten , etc from my local shop but I question legitimacy lol. The brands they use for these are mainly dms labs and btp creations

Last edited:

pheeroni

Awards
6/7 years ago here in south east asia prohormones are striking big in the market, mostly named :

- Epistane
- Tren (trenbolone/tren acetate ?) idk what trully this things contain
- Monster mass (contains Dymethazine, Halodrol 50, Superdrol, MaxLMG, ATD), even back then when i'm very uneducated about anabolics i know this one contain hella nuke
- Superdrol, looking at the price, i think this one is a bunk

I only use epistane and get decent result. Now the era is past gone but you can easily buy these things above easily on the market (i dont know it's legit or not, and i wont be using these again).

Now anyone talks about sarms, HGH and injectable (mostly tren, they think test is outdated and having low result), usually i just keep my mouth shut and just listening to these guys talking about roid like a cult lol. But yeah, no one even consider using DS or prohormones anymore, at least in my area

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
boys... you cant just make "new" steroids.

testosterone was first synthesized in 1935. ... that's almost 100 yrs ago. in that time all of the big pharma companies researched and literally exhausted the known variants of test. Yes, you can keep breaking **** down into smaller and smaller parts of the equation, ala DHEA hormones. but the big hitters that were found to be effective and were "able" to be made, were made. the few true DS that hit the market are the ones that someone tweaked the backbone and found something that worked, like the infamous Phera and Tetrahydrogestrinone [the clear].

these were originally found by patric arnold. and made in a lab. this sparked off a race of sorts to find anything left in the literature that could be brought to market that hadnt made the illegal substance list. this race identified the last bastion of known anabolics that could be synthed. this is when we saw everything from M1t sdrol DMZ hdrol epi //// all of em you knew and loved came out of this.

there are probably 100s in the books that just cant be made. either raws are not available or they are impossible to cook. I just dont think there are many things left that you can make and still be able to sell affordably, let alone not kill someone with severe toxicity.

this is why we see SARMs, which to me just means "low side effect" steroids. they still do most of what anabolics do and even share similar chemical structures. there is probably much the same thing going on here with SARMs that happened 100 yrs ago with test... right now scientists are identifying these certain chemical structures. putting them in a dish and watching the outcome to see the potential if any. this eventually may uncover more LGD type chemicals but again this could take 100 yrs to flesh it all out.

I guess its really best to just find the roids on the BM that you want. even those your daydreaming about. most all of it can be found still. just not otc. stick to the known stuff that performs. and FFS get over the fear of pinning. its not scary and it barely hurts for just a split second. there are far better outcomes from injecting than eating steroids across the board. yes orals still have a place but should be used sparingly as part of a cycle/stack rather than being the backbone or base of a cycle. toxicity is a real issue and should be taken into account when choosing and running these things.

Kronic

Kronic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it's the age of research chemicals aren't the 19niors the designer steroids now. I guess we do have stuff like turkesterone

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
it's the age of research chemicals aren't the 19niors the designer steroids now
no 19 nors have been around forever. tren, and deca are both 19 nors. there are also many former "legal" 19 nors that found their way into a supplement bottle. trendione, trest, a bunch of dienolones...

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah like some guys have alluded to, what’s on the grey/RC market in some places now is plenty strong (longterm health aside, same as it was in the original DS era - none of that was particularly sustainable).

Back then a guy could get a bunch of 1AD, 4AD, Xtren, Sdrol, Phera, M1T, Halodrol, Epistane, etc to cycle through. Usually taking too much too often.

But now days a guy can walk into Walmart and get a giant box of slinpins otc (and a bottle of novolin r if he likes). Place an order on a couple RC sites and in a week’s time have a pile of vials of trestolone, dienelone, injectable RAD, LGD, Yk11 as well as droppers of liquid DMZ, Msten, M1A, plus a bunch of peptides like CJC w/ DAC, Hex, IGF1-Des, HGH Frag and things like Mk677, Cardarine, Tadalafil, Clen, T3/T4, L-Carnitine. AND Tamoxifen, Raloxifene, Exemestane, HCG, Prami, etc.

You can’t tell me the first group has anywhere near the maximum potential of the second. I mean if you can’t grow on Trest et all, you need to cancel your gym membership and take up fishing or something else.

Hilltern

Awards
  • First Up Vote
this is going to break your heart... but the there aren't really any new things left to bring to market. anything good DS wise pretty much has been made and or brought to market over the last 20 yrs.

further with things as they are, it's getting harder and harder to get the raws to make said roids. so even if there were a vast selection of DSs to make (which there isn't) you might not even be able to get the raws to have it made. That very thing is the reason you will not be able to get 11 kt anymore.

Don't even get me started on the whole black market vs grey market thing.. but its true. about 10 yrs ago it became evident that the BM would be the end of the GM. you just cant afford to make something like a tweaked version of M1t and 1. be viably able to sell it due to costs. and 2. No one tests the crap coming in so even if the stuff you had made was really what shows up, how do you know it isn't going to kill people?

its just more or less over. the good ole days of OTC roids is gone.

the next frontier will be gene doping. its already rumored to be in use in the Chinese athletics.
Wasn’t 11-KT supposed to be off the mkt due to supply issues like over a year ago? Yet here we are…

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Wasn’t 11-KT supposed to be off the mkt due to supply issues like over a year ago? Yet here we are…
iron legion-XI-KT
iconic formulations-Ultra Eleven
they are still available but for how long?
code THEBIGT saves 20%

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
what you see is what's left, if any.
Shame. 2kvette was talking about synthesizing dimethyl11kt or something at one point, but raws were already getting expensive/rare then and then there was the cost of all the equipment, exhaust hood, etc.

Going back to the original points in this discussion really. Most of the good stuff is done. It’s too expensive & risky these days for most to bother cooking things that could be too toxic or useless in the end anyway.

New guy

New guy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Well that’s a shame that nothing new is going to come out but I agree that there’s still plenty of good sh*t available of the rc/grey market and we could be a lot worse off. Seems like even quite a few of the RC companies are shying away from some of the designers though. I will say the craziest transformation I ever saw was someone taking m1a and dienolone with a trt test base… and both of those compounds are still around I’m sure. Haven’t seen m1a in a while though