The Experiment - Mountainman's Many Pathways

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
With having finally put together a stack I wanted to try for a while, I'm hoping to be able to keep up with this log to see what happens using multiple OTC products utilizing several anabolic Pathways.

In the mix:

Androvar
Epi 2.0
Anafuse
Anabeta Elite

Running the Epi 2.0 and Anafuse as one (kind of).

Dosing:

1 each Anafuse and Epi 2x per day
Anabeta as directed at 2 pills twice per day
Androvar 300 mgs. weeks 1 and 2, 400 mgs. weeks 3, 4, 5, and 6. I may bump to 500 mg for weeks 7 and 8, but not sure yet. We'll see how the first 6 weeks go.

Over run all 4 individually so I know what to expect from each, but no idea from running all together. I don't want to raise any expectations, but it's kind of hard not to given the ingredients I'm taking. I'll get stats up when I have accurate numbers, as well as a before pic.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
On my 4th day of my stack. Feeling pretty good. Went to the gym and did a lat and delt workout. Going to start using Thibedau's "feeder" workouts to try and take advantage of the synthesis increasing properties of all my compounds. All strength today, with light high rep pump work tomorrow. Should be interesting.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pump work today was rough. Pump was crazy though. Weights had to be reduced significantly but the sets actually felt more effective. Arms are super tired today though.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Still looked pumped at the end of the day. I like it.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Took the day off yesterday. Was beat and tired. Today did strength for quads and calves with the pump day planned for tomorrow morning and strength work for chest and traps.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Pump day for quads and calves sucked but was awesome. Had to really drop weight, was squatting with 135, and my plantars started aching. The pump however was ridiculous. Vascularity in my calves was unreal.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Epiandro must be kicking in already. Back pumps out the wahzoo during SLDLs. Got 365 for 4 reps though with good form. The strength portion of this cycle seems to be starting is stride.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The feeder workouts are getting easier. I don't think that my recovery has sped up at all, but I do think my body is adapting. But the Androvar, ABE, and 2 epi products are most definitely helping. I'm not sure if run any feeder workouts without some "assistance". The muscles that get worked on pump days definitely maintain that pumped look a lot longer through the day.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Today was hams and calves strength with back pump work. Holy Crap am I beat! May have to tweak my sequence a little too keep from killing myself.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Was able to take Andro and ABE early today, almost 2 hours before my workout. My aggression was outrageous. My girlfriend was working out with me and I'll I could think about was dragging her into the locker room and mounting the shyt out of her. Definitely a libido boost going on.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Even after a serious morning workout and then volleyball last night, feeling pretty good. And I beat myself up in decent fashion yesterday.