The Deadman's Gonna Need A Bigger Coffin: A PH19 Log

OzGuy

OzGuy

Awards
Keep it up deads, I found that since using the PH17 & 19 stacked I have dropped around 5lbs and leaned up a bit without cardio and diet could have been a lot better. Have also added 45lbs to bench. Just waiting now for the Epic to arrive.

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Keep it up DeadMan!!!
Thanks...!!! Will do...!!!

Now your like the tenth guy I've heard say the PH19 helped lean them up.. good stufff deads
Part of it, was intentional, due to having to be on camera, in a couple weeks... But, it still works great for both needs...

Keep it up deads, I found that since using the PH17 & 19 stacked I have dropped around 5lbs and leaned up a bit without cardio and diet could have been a lot better. Have also added 45lbs to bench. Just waiting now for the Epic to arrive.
Niiiice...!!! Yeah, I need to get my hands on some Epic, and see how it works for me...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
I think I need to run the BigMikeC stack... Pretty darn impressive...!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Been slightly distracted, as of late... My position at my clinic may be going away... But... I have an interview, this afternoon for a position that would take me out of nursing, and move me into Hospital Administration...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
The interview didn't go as planned... So, I had to come up with another solution... I've managed to find a temporary spot to keep me employed, until another admin slot opens... Training is going well... Diet is on track... And I'm in the full swing and glory of PH19... Been needing the iron as my outlet... Feeling large and in charge...!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Alright...!!! Let's get this Beotch back on track...!!! Got one athlete interview done... Got a video interview on Saturday... Gotta keep things goin'...!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Monday:
Tri's:
Hammer Strength Dip Apparatus 2x8 + 6 (290...)
Dumbbell Triceps Ext 2 x 8 + 6 (95-lb DB...)
Triceps pushdowns 2 x 8 + 6 at stack + a 35...

Bi's:
Incline Dumbbell curls 2 x 8 + 6 (45 lb DBs...)
Hammer Curls 2 x 8 + 6 (60 lb DBs...)
Preacher curls 2 x 8 + 6 (85 lbs...)

Abs:
Planks... 7 held for 1 minute each

Tuesday:
Leg extension: (Warm Up...)
1 set of 50 at 90
1 set of 40 at 105
1 set of 30 at 120
Leg extension:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 160
Leg press:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 7 plates and a 35 per side
Hack Squats:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 2 plates and a 35 per side
Lying leg curls:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 120
Seated Leg Curls:
2 sets of 8 + 6 at 200
Adductor Machine
2 sets of 8 +6 at Stack
Abductor Machine
2 sets of 8+6 at Stack
Calves:
Horizontal Calf 2 x 8 + 6 at 640
Seated Calf 2 x 8 + 6 at 2 pps

Normally, I'd be raising the numbers, but... I took a step back to focus on my form... Size is the name of the game here, and if I'm not hitting the muscles properly my results will be lagging... Been enjoying my run with this, so far... I definitely can feel a difference, but kind of miss the "aggression" of MMv3... Will be hitting it back up with that, and will be combining it with PH19... After this run...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Thursday...

Chest:
(Only listed the working sets...)
Bench Press 2 x 8 + 6 at 200...
Incline DB Flyes 2 x 8 + 6 with 45lb DBs
Pec Deck 2 x 8 + 6 at 145

Delts:
Smith Military Press 2 x 8 + 6 at 95
Dumbbell Shoulder Press 2 x 8 + 6 with 30 lb DBs
Side Laterals 2 x 8 + 6 at 20 lb DBs

Took most of the weights down, as I need to focus more on the contraction... If my accessories are doing all of the work, my "moobs" aren't going to develop as I want them to...

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
Hit back, on Friday... Went with the same intent, of concentrating on the muscle contraction... Athlete interview went well, on Saturday... Sunday was a bit sick, fever, sweats, and migraine... Today... Good as new, and ready to blast guns...!!!

MrDead

MrDead

Awards
  • Established
As I'm now at the end of this (Sad Deadman is sad...), I want to thank BigMikeC and LG Sciences for this opportunity... A truly wonderful product...!!! I've had past experiences with their products and have always had great success... From the earlier versions of M1-D and MMv to the current PH17 and PH 19... I've noticed an increase in muscle size and strength continued to rise, even when I cut back my cals for a video shoot... I highly reccomend this product to anyone wanting to gain some mass... I'd give it a 9.5/10... The only drawbacks were slight leakage (very minor) and the numbers rub off of the oral syringe (Which is easily fixed with putting some tape at the dosage level...) Again, thank you very much for this opportunity...!!!