The DEA wants to schedule 4-Andro, DMZ, MSten, and M1A

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yes I realize it’s an old article. I just wanted you guys to be aware that this is a thing, if you weren’t already. I was unaware of the whole “not understanding that 4dhea isn’t 4AD” thing.

sinewave3

sinewave3

Awards
  • Established
What’s next? DHEA or Pregnenolone? I mean that’s already prohibited in WADA...

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Lol let them double schedule 4AD. But it's odd to me that and andro they're after is the least popular one. If anything, I would think they would want to get rid of 1andro.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
If they announce it, just buy 20 bottles DMZ before the scheduling takes effect. Capsules stay good for many years.

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Next is multivitamins
They've mentioned that many times before. Glad the gov is still focusing on protecting our rights....fkn worthless cowards

Mitch_310

Mitch_310

Awards
  • Established
Wow, so basically anything that actually works is going to get banned? Bs. Time to stock up now on PHs and sarms

jrock645

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All the more reason to just buy real gear from now on, at least for me.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Im kinda torn on these things to be honest. I do think a lot of good comes from keeping these things from the average joe who thinks its just taking a pill a few times a day without worrying about any other factors, and teenagers trying to get swole in high school, but i also would rather be allowed to do these things and avoid breaking the law, which i dont like doing more than i "have to" lol

Also, i realize the general issue in these circumstances would be the fact that most people dont research as they should with these hormones, but people are going to make bad decisions regardless and not research.

Definitely not saying i want them to get banned lol. Im just saying i understand the rationale behind the government trying to keep these things from the general public.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Wow, so basically anything that actually works is going to get banned? Bs. Time to stock up now on PHs and sarms
It's been that way for years, bro. If it is any good, they ban it ... unless they missed it somehow, or misnamed it.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Im kinda torn on these things to be honest. I do think a lot of good comes from keeping these things from the average joe who thinks its just taking a pill a few times a day without worrying about any other factors, and teenagers trying to get swole in high school, but i also would rather be allowed to do these things and avoid breaking the law, which i dont like doing more than i "have to" lol

Also, i realize the general issue in these circumstances would be the fact that most people dont research as they should with these hormones, but people are going to make bad decisions regardless and not research.

Definitely not saying i want them to get banned lol. Im just saying i understand the rationale behind the government trying to keep these things from the general public.
Me too brother.

Anabaholic

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

I kind of see what you're saying and you know you're not defending the ban. But I disagree in that I don't see what anyone or the government or even any companies have to benefit by banning designer steroids/andro prohormones. Even if the government says it's acting in the general interest of people's safety, look at all the things that can kill you or mess you up for life that are totally legal, alcohol, tobacco, aspirin, hemlock, foxglove, wolfsbane even estrogens are available otc but according to the law, anything similar to testosterone is banned. Yes people will hurt themselves with it, and not do proper research, but it can't be the government's place to make personal health decisions for us.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Lol When I was a kid prohromones didn’t exist. High school kids back then usually just ran test and dbol.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Lol When I was a kid prohromones didn’t exist. High school kids back then usually just ran test and dbol.
FYI-With the exception of the 4 andro, these compounds are actually designer anabolic steroids falsely labeled or thought of as prohormones .

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
I kind of see what you're saying and you know you're not defending the ban. But I disagree in that I don't see what anyone or the government or even any companies have to benefit by banning designer steroids/andro prohormones. Even if the government says it's acting in the general interest of people's safety, look at all the things that can kill you or mess you up for life that are totally legal, alcohol, tobacco, aspirin, hemlock, foxglove, wolfsbane even estrogens are available otc but according to the law, anything similar to testosterone is banned. Yes people will hurt themselves with it, and not do proper research, but it can't be the government's place to make personal health decisions for us.
Yeah, i honestly have no clue why the government wants to have anything to do with it either lol. Usually things get banned after the people cause an uproar about something and the government feels pressured to do something about said issue. In this case, i dont see who has a problem with prohormones and DS so i dont know why the government feels the need to step in, and has been over the years lol

RickyBlobby

RickyBlobby

Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Alcohol causes way more deaths than steroids ever will. And it’s legal

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Government can’t keep up. They will ban and the chemists will invent new compounds and the cycle keeps repeating. There will always be some anabolic compound unscheduled due to this fact.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah, i honestly have no clue why the government wants to have anything to do with it either lol. Usually things get banned after the people cause an uproar about something and the government feels pressured to do something about said issue. In this case, i dont see who has a problem with prohormones and DS so i dont know why the government feels the need to step in, and has been over the years lol
Because now more than ever we have neo nanny conservatives and liberals trying to dictate what they believe to be good morals to the rest of us. Cheating is wrong and drugs are bad, didn’t you know?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Government can’t keep up. They will ban and the chemists will invent new compounds and the cycle keeps repeating. There will always be some anabolic compound unscheduled due to this fact.
Nothing new has actually been invented since the 60s except sarms and trest. These are all known compounds and have been forever. Even the dhea isomers and androstenediols of yesteryear.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
What is generally done instead is they find an unscheduled compound which is active and sell that. If they ban these four for real, we already have other stuff. Maybe not as strong, these are the strongest ones still legal. Except the 4 andro.

Steeleydan

Awards
  • Established
Pray to god they leave trest alone, thrn again its widely available with a lot of UGLs now so i dont think it would be too much of an issue

Rockslide

Awards
  • First Up Vote
What is generally done instead is they find an unscheduled compound which is active and sell that. If they ban these four for real, we already have other stuff. Maybe not as strong, these are the strongest ones still legal. Except the 4 andro.
Actually isn’t Dimethyltrenbolone still unscheduled... but of course has a toxicity profile to scare even the most fearless people out there... and of course no human data at all I think. Didn’t you have a thread commenting on that one a few months back

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
They missed Dimetherandrostenol that Medfit Rx manufactures and calls it “D Nol”. Medfit claims it is one of the best bulkers. I have never run it or known anybody who has.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
They missed Dimetherandrostenol that Medfit Rx manufactures and calls it “D Nol”. Medfit claims it is one of the best bulkers. I have never run it or known anybody who has.
They missed trest, desoxy test, methyldiazirinol, dienolone, Max LMG, Hexadrone, and others as well.

Cheeky Monkey

Cheeky Monkey

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
DEA should schedule refined sugar instead. It is far more addictive and dangerous especially to young kids.

Bigmatt57

Bigmatt57

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Everyone one of the illegal PHs from 2014 you can still buy on popular auction site, not to worried lol

bigbeaph

bigbeaph

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
DEA should schedule refined sugar instead. It is far more addictive and dangerous especially to young kids.
I remember seeing some deal put out by the DEA that explained the criteria a drug must meet in order to be scheduled.....and sugar met every one of those bullet points.....aas however, did not

2kvette

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I remember seeing some deal put out by the DEA that explained the criteria a drug must meet in order to be scheduled.....and sugar met every one of those bullet points.....aas however, did not
I have copies of the hearings where the head of the department of health and human services, DEA, and FDA all told congress that they didnt possess additve potential and there was no evidence that they were very harmful.