The Cowboys are back

swole210

swole210

Awards
  • Established
As much as I like to see the Cowboys lose, I kind of felt bad for TO at the press conference.

I wonder if he was crying due to losing, or if it was due to him finally feeling like he's part of a team, or maybe both?

At first I laughed......but then I started wondering the same thing......then I laughed again.

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
TO needs to up the dose on his arimidex.......his estrogen is getting outta hand.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
As much as I like to see the Cowboys lose, I kind of felt bad for TO at the press conference.

I wonder if he was crying due to losing, or if it was due to him finally feeling like he's part of a team, or maybe both?
TO does this crap for attention, he had the suicide attempt last year, doing push ups in front of the media, and lets not forget the day he practically pissed on Dallas' star LOL. I actually enjoyed that one since I'm a 49ers fan but the team was so mad they suspended him the next week.

The only time TO kept to himself was early in his career when Steve Young was the sheriff in town at Candlestick Park. He would've never done anything stupid with the leaders they had on that squad until 1999.

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
At least we made it to the playoffs. Can't say the same about your pathetic 49ers. What did you guys win? All of 5 games??
:icon_lol:
But my team didn't lose at home, in the Play-Offs, against an overrated Eli Manning. We do suck so I'll agree with you on that one. The only satisfaction I got out of those wins is that we kept the Patriots out of the top 5 in the draft since they own our pick :(

BDAWG

BDAWG

Awards
But my team didn't lose at home, in the Play-Offs, against an overrated Eli Manning. We do suck so I'll agree with you on that one. The only satisfaction I got out of those wins is that we kept the Patriots out of the top 5 in the draft since they own our pick :(

Yeah, but now Eli doesn't seem so over rated anymore does he? This still sucks. I really wanted to see the Pack go to the SB since my boys didn't make it. Now all we get to see is a Giants slaughter...

Iron Warrior

Iron Warrior

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, but now Eli doesn't seem so over rated anymore does he? This still sucks. I really wanted to see the Pack go to the SB since my boys didn't make it. Now all we get to see is a Giants slaughter...
You're right, he doesn't see too bad :D However. maybe he'll play like the Eli of old and prove his doubters right ;) What happens if he goes 18-40-2 with 200-225 yds in a 34-14 loss ?

AM07

Awards
  • Established
I never understood why people say Eli is overrated. The people that say that are just comparing him to his older, more experienced brother.

Big brother wins the ring last year, and little bro wins it this year. That's why I'm hoping the Giants upset the pussy ass Pats.