The cheapest and best SERM/anti-estrogenic supplement?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
check board sponsors, cant source bro-

KiNGTyreZe

Awards
Names for natty supplements work too.

Like Grape Seed Extract.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
My advice and dont take this the wrong way. if you are worried about cost; not that your pct should be 10x more than your cycle. If you are taking a cheap inferrior product and wasted whatever money you had, your screwed.

take the time to save up and buy the correct protocol. if it means you have to wait a month, you wait. You will be better off and you and your body will thank me later.

Not being an azz bro, just looking out for you and making you realize any shortcut will lead to a fail. Keep your health and your gains

KiNGTyreZe

Awards
Yes you're right guys.

However I don't use any gear. I'm just looking for a maintenance supplement to keep my estrogen / estrogen receptors down because lately they have risen naturally.

Thanks.

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Smithy with the solid advice.

Inhibit-E will help control E levels for your needs though. What makes you think they've risen?

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
Yes you're right guys.

However I don't use any gear. I'm just looking for a maintenance supplement to keep my estrogen / estrogen receptors down because lately they have risen naturally.

Thanks.
anytime bro and its a valid question, just dont want you to get screwed up but take a look at what Woody suggested. SNS, great company

Woody

Woody

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
anytime bro and its a valid question, just dont want you to get screwed up but take a look at what Woody suggested. SNS, great company
We do have too many people trying to short change their PCT and wondering why they're having issues after the cycle. No one would run a cheap sketchy cycle. I don't get why they think it's okay for pct.

KiNGTyreZe

Awards
Smithy with the solid advice.

Inhibit-E will help control E levels for your needs though. What makes you think they've risen?
Thanks!

Just puffy nipples and love handles. This is very new for me. I had always a very small waist and a super flat chest.

It's probably from a diet change and the castor oil.

smith_69

smith_69

Awards
We do have too many people trying to short change their PCT and wondering why they're having issues after the cycle. No one would run a cheap sketchy cycle. I don't get why they think it's okay for pct.
answer is simple, simply not knowing. I am sure this has happened to most of us. People ask you what your on or after you meet more people in the gym you ask someone.

I have never ever asked, you broski, whats your bropct looking like lol

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Thanks!

Just puffy nipples and love handles. This is very new for me. I had always a very small waist and a super flat chest.

It's probably from a diet change and the castor oil.
Have you had blood-work showing high E2 levels? How do you know you just didn't get fatter? Getting fatter doesn't automatically equal high estrogen - could just be high calories of the 9kcal per gram variety. What's your current TDEE .vs Intake? What if your E2 is normal, and you knock it down (unlikely with natty supps) too much? Achy Joints, No Libido, High LDL and Low HDL and decreased "Gainzzzz" can result. Not trying to be a Richard, but there is waaaaaay too much Estro fear in this thing of ours, IMO.

Now that said, Grape Seed Extract and Indole-3-Carbinol are healthy in general, so I'd add those as staples, especially GSE since it's cheap.

Now that said II: If you really think Estrogen is the culprit, get some Aromasin and try 6.25mg every 3 days - but I would HIGHLY recommend getting blood drawn to verify high E2.

KiNGTyreZe

Awards
I'm okay with achy joints and no libido. Surely they would recover after discontinuation. Am I wrong?

Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
Inhibit E falls under your category if cheap, yet also effective.

I'm not entirely sure what other anti Es you'll find for that price

Colinsti4

Awards
To piggyback off this thread, I too believe my e levels have risen. I have a question about the bloodwork though. Do I specifically need to see an endocrinologist? Or will a normal physician do?
Thanks.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To piggyback off this thread, I too believe my e levels have risen. I have a question about the bloodwork though. Do I specifically need to see an endocrinologist? Or will a normal physician do?
Thanks.
Neither if you don't want to spend the money on the doctors just yet and just get the blood work done.

Check into Private MD Labs dot com

You can order a Bodybuilder hormone panel (the old female hormone panel) for about $60.