The Case for Ecdysteroids by HTLT (Human Trials on Ecdysteroids)

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
it is funny to me that with all the hype about turk a few months ago this thread did not blow out, where is the original turk thread go?

chainsaw

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I still think exubol turk was awesome. I took ot for 4 months. I would run it all the time but effectively dosed is expensive $100 a month.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don t dout it, I just bump it as I think there is something fishy here, back this summer the turk / edyc subject was alway on the top pf the tread. with reply every day, this thread was posted in the same time but go no attention at all.

PLus the turk thread got deleted.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’m surprised research companies haven’t made research sterile oils of ecdy or Turk.

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I’m surprised research companies haven’t made research sterile oils of ecdy or Turk.
dont give em any more ideas lol

GQdaLEGEND

GQdaLEGEND

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id try it lol 😂 they might as well make a 1-andro, 4-andro, and epiandro sterile oil too lol 😝
you should copyright those bright ideas ..so you get commission every time it sells lol

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
I notice that Anafuse switched to using Turk from Laxogenin . I ordered two bottles from Strong.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
This thread got me thinking… @nostrum420 since you are leagues above most with chemistry, could someone make a methyl-ecdysterone or methyl-turkesterone ? Perhaps make it multiples stronger and very orally active.

Reactions: 1HP
1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
It would be nice to have something more efficient, no doubt it works, I personally don’t care about the pricetag, but popping 20-40 caps pre WO (alongside your usuals) is annoying over time. Otherwise it’s on par with ARA as the two most effective natural anabolics in my experience.

Last edited:
nostrum420

nostrum420

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
This thread got me thinking… @nostrum420 since you are leagues above most with chemistry, could someone make a methyl-ecdysterone or methyl-turkesterone ? Perhaps make it multiples stronger and very orally active.
It depends on how they're metabolized, In terms of whether they would be stronger or how much stronger but it's probably possible to do the reaction.

Reactions: 1HP
WesleyInman

WesleyInman

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One of my guys who has cancer, went on Ecdysteroids. There are studies suggesting they may improve your condition, etc.

I will say this, him and his doctor are thrilled. He has improved massively in a few months using 2 tabs a day. Brand is Iron Forged Nutrition. I think we are gonna try Emerics EcdyGrowth. or Humanofort alongside it.

No chemo, no other meds..that's it.

Take that for what it's worth. It could be coincidence, or it can be that Ecdys' actual have valid medical benefits as many studies show.

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
One of my guys who has cancer, went on Ecdysteroids. There are studies suggesting they may improve your condition, etc.

I will say this, him and his doctor are thrilled. He has improved massively in a few months using 2 tabs a day. Brand is Iron Forged Nutrition. I think we are gonna try Emerics EcdyGrowth. or Humanofort alongside it.

No chemo, no other meds..that's it.

Take that for what it's worth. It could be coincidence, or it can be that Ecdys' actual have valid medical benefits as many studies show.
That’s actually amazing. What type of cancer?

SSJ4GOD

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It depends on how they're metabolized, In terms of whether they would be stronger or how much stronger but it's probably possible to do the reaction.
Someone needs to make this asap. I can’t believe it hasn’t been done before. Could potentially be a legal powerhouse of a steroid (plant)

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
@nostrum420 I’d be happy to commit to buying 10 or more large bottles ;) Nearing 50 large qty of caps are starting to cause stomach discomfort.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
@nostrum420 I’d be happy to commit to buying 10 or more large bottles ;) Nearing 50 large qty of caps are starting to cause stomach discomfort.
You are using the exubol ?

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
You did tonvara 20 cap per day? How was Tonvara truk for you?

1HP

1HP

Awards
  • Established
You did tonvara 20 cap per day? How was Tonvara truk for you?
Good, strong, does need that high dosage though, did not notice much at 10 caps, 20 an hour PWO with ~100gr carbs (which I needed with it), very noticeable increases in strength, endurance, pumps.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Good, strong, does need that high dosage though, did not notice much at 10 caps, 20 an hour PWO with ~100gr carbs (which I needed with it), very noticeable increases in strength, endurance, pumps.
That’s 2 grams right? 100mg per capsule? You could check CEL EcdyPlex. A 4 cap serving is 1.5 grams plus ecdysterone.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I notice that Anafuse switched to using Turk from Laxogenin . I ordered two bottles from Strong.
Problem is almost all turk has been tested to be under dosed so the likelihood is strong with Anafuse also.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Someone needs to make this asap. I can’t believe it hasn’t been done before. Could potentially be a legal powerhouse of a steroid (plant)
A combo of ecdy, epicatechin and uro B in a high bioavailable would be expesnive but a killer anabolic.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
A combo of ecdy, epicatechin and uro B in a high bioavailable would be expesnive but a killer anabolic.
I’ll try out the Anafuse and let you guys know if I notice anything . I’m pretty on top of my training and diet . I track everything, so I’ll do two weeks at maintenance calories and then add it in . I do like epicatechin , never tried Anafuse before in previous version but it seemed to have a lot of good reviews so I wanted to try it out . I didn’t realize they had changed the formula until after I ordered it unfortunately.

Falco1098

Falco1098

Awards
  • First Up Vote
I’ll try out the Anafuse and let you guys know if I notice anything . I’m pretty on top of my training and diet . I track everything, so I’ll do two weeks at maintenance calories and then add it in . I do like epicatechin , never tried Anafuse before in previous version but it seemed to have a lot of good reviews so I wanted to try it out . I didn’t realize they had changed the formula until after I ordered it unfortunately.
Add Urolothin B xt to this and you have what I think is the trifecta.
Love to hear your report.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Okay I’m going to do this. I’m still finishing off a run of some other supplement but I think I can give this a go . Been too long since I’ve ran a log. May run a mini log on it .

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well I'd actually replace the epicatechin with ArA and Phosphatidic Acid.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Okay I picked up some OL Alpha Bulk. That has Uro B in it. I will log this when it comes in

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well damn. Okay how much do I need?
Well SNS has 150mgs per cap and recommended dose is 2 per day so 300mgs.
300mg is a nice dosage, assuming it's legit. Get SNS.
Agreed.

Urolithin-B XT contains 150 mg. per capsule and the suggested use is 1 capsule 1 to 2 times per day.

I think that 300 mg. is the ideal dose for most people and that's what I'll be using myself as soon as I can start training again.

I've seen some people go up to 450 mg. per day but I think that 300 mg. per day is the ideal dose for most people, and I would definitely start there before going any higher.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Okay I ordered the 3 pack off their website .
Cool. I'll make sure that we get this shipped out for you tomorrow.

I just happened to be checking this thread anyway and posting my above when you posted that.

I hope that you'll enjoy Urolithin-B XT and if you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to help in any way that I can.

pfresh

pfresh

Awards
  • Established
Cool. I'll make sure that we get this shipped out for you tomorrow.

I just happened to be checking this thread anyway and posting my above when you posted that.

I hope that you'll enjoy Urolithin-B XT and if you have any questions, please let me know and I'll be glad to help in any way that I can.
Hey thanks , the plan now is to run a log. Should be fun and help motivate me to push it . It will be an 8 week log. After everything comes in, I’ll get it up and running .

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey thanks , the plan now is to run a log. Should be fun and help motivate me to push it . It will be an 8 week log. After everything comes in, I’ll get it up and running .
I hope that you'll enjoy it.

Feel free to tag me in your log if you do one and I'll be glad to follow along.