Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I nominate the following to be added to the Blacklist:

1. Username: Slims
  2. Sponsor: Iron Legion
  3. Product(s): VII-KT
  4. Offense/failure to deliver: promised before and after pictures, none reported. Promised at least 4 log updates per week, have been a total of 2-3 meaningful posts...last post was 11 days ago.
  5. Contact Attempts/Responses: I pm'd him 12 days ago reminding him of his obligations, he made one post, none since. I followed up in the thread a couple days ago asking where the photo's were and regarding the logging updates...no response, but has been active on the forum in other threads.
  6. Other boards used/Alt usernames:
link to thread:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/supplement-reviews-logs/301676-iron-legion-vii.html

We weren't accepting international loggers. he PM'd me asking me to make an exception for him, and posted a few times expressing excitement about logging ...was quite eager, so I made an exception (this was towards the end of December). Item showed delivered Feb 9th, claimed he never got it. after a few weeks the product turns up from a neighbor. he doesn't tell me this, I follow up with him and he says he was meaning to contact me. tells me he'll jump into the log as soon as he can. weeks go by, I follow up, he tells me he started taking it and will start the log shortly...another week, log finally starts. But there's no before photo, no training or diet info, very little information.

3 weeks later, still no photo's and a total of 3 potentially meaningful posts (after me hassling him about his promises in the app). in the logging application he assured a min of 4 updates a week and before, during, and after photo's.

quote from logging application:
1.) 25 Years Old.
2.) Been Lifting For The Past 8 Years.
3.) I Have Previously Used Two Transdermal Products (MuscleGelz AndroShred And Evomuse's Absolutely Abliderated)
4.) I Have Previously Used MuscleGelz's AndroShred. (Which Is Also A 7-Keto Transderamal Product.)
5.) I Would Load And Update A Log At Least 4 Times Per Week.
6.) I would Be using My Staple Supplements. i.e. Protein, Creatine, Multi, Fish Oil, Vit D. And SlinMax.
-These Can However Be Adapted If Neccessary.
7.) Forever On A Recomp.
8.) I Can Post Before, During And After Photo's.
9.) I Have Reviewed A Few Products But Mostly As Answers To Questions In Threads.

I Now Have 699 Posts :)

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
It's sad when people don't live up to there promises !!

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
5) At least one verifiable attempt must have been made to rectify an iffy log by the company via email or PM as well as several public posting attempts within the log itself. Bumping a thread is (unfortunately) not enough. Upon nomination of blacklisting if a Moderator wishes to also contact the reviewer prior to blacklisting that is their case-by-case decision.
I didn't apply for the logging opportunity to get a free product. I actually paid for the shipping and offered to return the remaining product at my own expense. I had high hopes for the product and tried many different methods to get the best effects. I applied to log a transdermal product and despite my best efforts I could not get it to dry/sink in/absorb into my skin. Due to my body not accepting the liquid, I couldn't leave an accurate review or describe accurate effects. Which means that continuing to log the product wouldn't be of any help to anybody looking to try it in the future.
I have helped many fellow members by answering questions, sharing my experiences and providing advice. I have also given supplement suggestions, eperienced info and reviews.
Again, I have offered to return the unopened bottle at my own expense. To further prove my honesty, that I did not apply to recieve free product, I am openly offering to pay the full price for the two full bottles that I recieved.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I didn't apply for the logging opportunity to get a free product. I actually paid for the shipping and offered to return the remaining product at my own expense. I had high hopes for the product and tried many different methods to get the best effects. I applied to log a transdermal product and despite my best efforts I could not get it to dry/sink in/absorb into my skin. Due to my body not accepting the liquid, I couldn't leave an accurate review or describe accurate effects. Which means that continuing to log the product wouldn't be of any help to anybody looking to try it in the future.
I have helped many fellow members by answering questions, sharing my experiences and providing advice. I have also given supplement suggestions, eperienced info and reviews.
Again, I have offered to return the unopened bottle at my own expense. To further prove my honesty, that I did not apply to recieve free product, I am openly offering to pay the full price for the two full bottles that I recieved.
why didn't you post this in the log thread? you just left it hanging.....

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
why didn't you post this in the log thread? you just left it hanging.....
I posted about the absorbtion issues I was having. Then as I couldn't properly log the product due to the absorbtion issues I had and after I'd PM'd the company offering to return the remaining product, I enquired about getting the log taken down and was awaiting the outcome.
Unfortunately it has lead to this.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I posted about the absorbtion issues I was having. Then as I couldn't properly log the product due to the absorbtion issues I had and after I'd PM'd the company offering to return the remaining product, I enquired about getting the log taken down and was awaiting the outcome.
Unfortunately it has lead to this.
Reading your log it seemed like there was a lot of excuses. Nothing dries within seconds and trying different dosing schemes happens. You seemed to have an issue from the go. I’ve used many transdermals now and all dry and absorb differently.

Slims

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Reading your log it seemed like there was a lot of excuses. Nothing dries within seconds and trying different dosing schemes happens. You seemed to have an issue from the go. I’ve used many transdermals now and all dry and absorb differently.
I've used a few transdermals too, but all of them have dried in under 10 minutes. Granted, might have had to try a few different methods, areas and stand infront of fans or heaters but I tried that with this product too. So it's not like I didn't give it a try to make it work.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
princevince received his wild thing but never came on to log after myself and others have tried to contact him. Initially he said he would get it up but now it’s been weeks and no response.

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
princevince received his wild thing but never came on to log after myself and others have tried to contact him. Initially he said he would get it up but now it’s been weeks and no response.
He is a wild one ;) lol

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
princevince ???????????

Your Response ??

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
@Kernsbake84

Received product and started log. 10 days no updates and does not respond to PM.

cheftepesh1

cheftepesh1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
JAS51

Started log and after one or two posts stopped. No response to messages.