The Black Lion Research SUPPLEMENT SCIENCE RESEARCH thread.

ChilledFaith

Awards
Also we are always testing new stuff. We need some testers if anyone is interested.
But we test very strictly. Meaning we would expect you to adhere to testing protocol, dosing etc during the test. And to document all pertinent data as we use this data to decide if ingredients are viable or not.
Have a bunch of good stuff on deck.
I’m open to testing. Being an engineer I’m pretty good about adhering to protocol lol! Just let me know if you ever need someone to test some stuff!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I wish there was more work done in Amento. Got to catch up on all the Berberine now.
Seems like the research indicates amentoflavone is good but the anecdotal evidence seems to state otherwise.
I have probably 20 compounds we could test. Just sitting here.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Liguistrazine Phosphate is the best herbal pump product known to man

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Liguistrazine Phosphate is the best herbal pump product known to man
Its pretty good. A really solid dose in Han swolo our no stim pump product.
We have a patent pending for a novel derivative. Its VERY good but we are trying to get cost down low enough to sell it.
Hopefully by fall itll be ready.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
Its pretty good. A really solid dose in Han swolo our no stim pump product.
We have a patent pending for a novel derivative. Its VERY good but we are trying to get cost down low enough to sell it.
Hopefully by fall itll be ready.
this thread continues to open my eyes. I picked up some HanSwolo after OL announced what i have to assume is a replacement for ep1logue that doesnt contain LP. i feel like nobody knows about it, otherwise they wouldnt use s7 or wish amentoflavone worked

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
It is interesting but I think there are better options. It can be pretty estrogenic. We tested a potent extract a few years ago and 2 of the 5 testers got wicked gyno.
so, im curious how this played out with Ucommia; before they grew breasts or whatever, were they having an awesome cycle and the problems came after or did estrogen problems come up while they were taking it? im weighing the idea of a higher androgin dose when i run the Biox version. i had always just assumed the guys who really benefited from it had low t or low gh, because ive never seen performance enhancement in the gym from even very large naturally-induced increases in GH and test in my own experience; im starting to question that, given Androgin's method of action

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
so, im curious how this played out with Ucommia; before they grew breasts or whatever, were they having an awesome cycle and the problems came after or did estrogen problems come up while they were taking it? im weighing the idea of a higher androgin dose when i run the Biox version. i had always just assumed the guys who really benefited from it had low t or low gh, because ive never seen performance enhancement in the gym from even very large naturally-induced increases in GH and test in my own experience; im starting to question that, given Androgin's method of action
There was some initial weight gain yes but I think its safe to attribute it to water retention. I dont think GH is really much of a performance enhancer but its a good physique enhancing agent.

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its time, LETS GOOOOOOOOO!

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
By the way...everyone reading this, please give us a follow on IG and Tiktok. It helps the brand grow which allows us to develop new products. and gives us more reason to put out more content etc. Its free and makes a difference.
Much appreciated!

HC_Arno

HC_Arno

Awards
Letrone doesnt get enough attention. Not only does it contain 3 aromatase inhibitors comparable in strength to arimidex but it has major anabolic properties. For example...show me another plant that can do this.=
-increased the average gain weight by 20.72%
Also- increased the levels of growth hormone (GH) 30.77%
insulin-like growth factor-I (IGF-I) 52.02%
3,5,3′-triiodothyronine (T3) 47.60%,
3,5,3′,5′-tetraiodothyronine (T4) 36.70%
cyclic adenosine monophosphate (cAMP) 21.15%
Could letrone help with elevated progesterone levels? Mine sit at 0.24 ug/L (0.05-0.15)
Testosterone is also low-ish at 344 ng/dl (250-836)

brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Could letrone help with elevated progesterone levels? Mine sit at 0.24 ug/L (0.05-0.15)
Testosterone is also low-ish at 344 ng/dl (250-836)
I would expect it to agonize the PR receptor. Like a SARM or SERM but the PR.

thescience

thescience

Awards
  • Established
i thought this was interesting with rats:

Accordingly, GLP-1R agonists are presumed to act as insulin secretagogues in the presence of high glucose levels. To examine this property of myricetin (structure in Fig. 1), pancreatic islets isolated from Wistar rats were incubated in either normal-glucose (3.3 mM) or high-glucose (16.7 mM) medium. Neither GLP-1 nor myricetin stimulated the secretion of insulin into the medium after 90 min of incubation at the normal glucose level (3.3 mM) (Fig. 2A). However, in this condition, the incubation of islets with sulfonylurea glibenclamide (5 μM) led to a significant increase in the insulin concentration in the incubation mixture. As an agonist of GLP-1R in islets, GLP-1 exhibited the appropriate insulinotropic properties in the high-glucose concentration of 16.7 mM. As predicted, the treatment of the islets with myricetin in the high-glucose condition caused a 3-fold increase in the insulin level

Last edited:
brundel

brundel

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It
i thought this was interesting with rats:

Accordingly, GLP-1R agonists are presumed to act as insulin secretagogues in the presence of high glucose levels. To examine this property of myricetin (structure in Fig. 1), pancreatic islets isolated from Wistar rats were incubated in either normal-glucose (3.3 mM) or high-glucose (16.7 mM) medium. Neither GLP-1 nor myricetin stimulated the secretion of insulin into the medium after 90 min of incubation at the normal glucose level (3.3 mM) (Fig. 2A). However, in this condition, the incubation of islets with sulfonylurea glibenclamide (5 μM) led to a significant increase in the insulin concentration in the incubation mixture. As an agonist of GLP-1R in islets, GLP-1 exhibited the appropriate insulinotropic properties in the high-glucose concentration of 16.7 mM. As predicted, the treatment of the islets with myricetin in the high-glucose condition caused a 3-fold increase in the insulin level

Its interesting but the research was performed on dead animal parts and genetically modified animals. Its impossible to directly correlate. There is alot of good data though that can be gleaned from studies like this but its hard to directly relate this to how it would work orally with cyclodextrins in humans.