The BIG supplement thread

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I love AM and log on here every day to get my fill of supplement news, reviews and questions. But lately because of Corona it has gotten harder and harder to find these kind of posts. I get it, people have more important things on their minds. BUT what if we try to use this thread as a space free of political and world health conversations? Where we can just drop a post about a supplement we are running now or have ran and found good, bad or whatever? It might have some crossover from the "in the mail" thread, but im hoping for just a bit of fun. I think all could need a bit of that these days.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ill start the party with a little about my experience with Focus XT from SNS. Ive been using this for a couple of weeks as my energi/focus (duh) part of my PWO and im really loving it. I train early in the AM after one meal but ive never really needed a lot of caffeine so in that sense its perfect. Strong Focus, no jitters or crash. I do stack it with a pump product because, well, im that guy and man the workouts just feels great.

I know people also use it as a energy drink type, but I havent done that yet might have to give it a go some day i feel sluggish. But yeah, I think SNS has done a great job here. I was so pleased i went ahead and ordered a second tub this weekend!

BigGame84

BigGame84

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using Focus XT now. Training at home, I need energy from a pre-workout but not too much since I'm not training in the gym. Focus XT was just the perfect amount. The Blue Raspberry is very tasty.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm using Focus XT now. Training at home, I need energy from a pre-workout but not too much since I'm not training in the gym. Focus XT was just the perfect amount. The Blue Raspberry is very tasty.
Nice one! I have the Alien series Mango and Pineapple and that one is awesome as well.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Caffeine Free Focus XT is awesome for me right now. I take half a scoop in the morning with coffee and half a scoop pre-workout with a scoop of Energized Aminos on most days. A full scoop is sometimes a bit too zoned in for me, but half a scoop balances with the energy I want pre-workout without getting too distracted too.

I've been using consistently for a couple months and contemplating what to do for a little break soon though. Debating Thermagize XT or some other more "fat burning" oriented stim. Hm. :unsure:

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Caffeine Free Focus XT is awesome for me right now. I take half a scoop in the morning with coffee and half a scoop pre-workout with a scoop of Energized Aminos on most days. A full scoop is sometimes a bit too zoned in for me, but half a scoop balances with the energy I want pre-workout without getting too distracted too.

I've been using consistently for a couple months and contemplating what to do for a little break soon though. Debating Thermagize XT or some other more "fat burning" oriented stim. Hm. :unsure:
Ive been looking at the Caffeine Free Focus XT as well. I always make a "special drink" around 3pm when i have 3 hours left of work to pick me up. In that i have the following:
  • 1 dl Cranberry Juice
  • 1 scoop Collaplex (joint health product)
  • 1 scoop Greens Powder
  • 1 serving ON Amino Energy
My thoughts were to replace the Amino Energy with the Focus XT but i feel the Caffeine free would be a perfect fit there. BUT i have a tub of Energized Aminos on the way now to use in that drink. But im thinking half a serving will be enough. Looking forward to that!

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My thoughts were to replace the Amino Energy with the Focus XT but i feel the Caffeine free would be a perfect fit there. BUT i have a tub of Energized Aminos on the way now to use in that drink. But im thinking half a serving will be enough. Looking forward to that!
I like the amino energy but energized aminos has a much better effect in my opinion. I'm sure you will love it. The taste is great as well.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I like the amino energy but energized aminos has a much better effect in my opinion. I'm sure you will love it. The taste is great as well.
Yeah the ON Amino Energy has a great taste and i like that some on the caffeine is from green tea. Looking forward to giving the Energized Aminos a try, i got the Mango Iced Tea flavor.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ive been looking at the Caffeine Free Focus XT as well. I always make a "special drink" around 3pm when i have 3 hours left of work to pick me up. In that i have the following:
  • 1 dl Cranberry Juice
  • 1 scoop Collaplex (joint health product)
  • 1 scoop Greens Powder
  • 1 serving ON Amino Energy
Ya I love the Stim Free version because it gives me a good amount of flexibility. I don't take it too often completely without caffeine, but it gives me the control of the amount depending on the situation. I may take as little as 50-75mg caffeine with it or I can have it with my morning coffee, etc. That way I don't get locked into a set caffeine amount but more so can adjust based on need for the day.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I'm glad to see Focus XT and Energized Aminos getting so much talk in the thread. Both are great products and very underrated in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

One thing to consider before taking a break from Focus XT Caffeine Free is that some of nootropic effects do get better over time.

Thermagize XT is a great fat burner; very, very strong. For people that are looking for something milder, Muscle Addictions ECA Stack is a great product (Eria Jarensis, Caffeine, Aframomum); good clean energy for those that don't want something as super strong as Thermagize. But for people that want something very strong energy wise, Thermagize XT is hard to beat.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Awesome. I'm glad to hear that you like it; and I agree, the energy to me is much better and much longer lasting with Energized Aminos. All three flavors taste great in my opinion.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Yeah the ON Amino Energy has a great taste and i like that some on the caffeine is from green tea. Looking forward to giving the Energized Aminos a try, i got the Mango Iced Tea flavor.
I think and hope that you'll love it. The energy is much better and much longer lasting in my opinion. I love the Mango Iced Tea flavor so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
One thing to consider before taking a break from Focus XT Caffeine Free is that some of nootropic effects do get better over time.

Thermagize XT is a great fat burner; very, very strong. For people that are looking for something milder, Muscle Addictions ECA Stack is a great product (Eria Jarensis, Caffeine, Aframomum); good clean energy for those that don't want something as super strong as Thermagize. But for people that want something very strong energy wise, Thermagize XT is hard to beat.
Ya I've been using it for a couple tubs and definitely think the long term benefits build with some Nootropics. I may still just order more Focus XT. I get like this wanting to switch things up then I get stubborn and don't want to.

I am tempted to do Thermagize, but it is pretty potent. I am also still unsure if I do really want to go more cut mode next month. I'll decide sometime this weekend then make an order. Who knows what I'll do. :ROFLMAO:

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Ya I've been using it for a couple tubs and definitely think the long term benefits build with some Nootropics. I may still just order more Focus XT. I get like this wanting to switch things up then I get stubborn and don't want to.

I am tempted to do Thermagize, but it is pretty potent. I am also still unsure if I do really want to go more cut mode next month. I'll decide sometime this weekend then make an order. Who knows what I'll do. :ROFLMAO:
I'm the same way - I'll get ansy and want to switch something up. Then I'm usually like, wait a minute, I don't want to play around and lose progress/results if I know something is working.

I'm surprised that Thermagize XT doesn't get more talk and attention. As much as people complained when DMAA went away, I think Thermagize XT in my opinion is the closest thing to it out there.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Jiigzz

Jiigzz

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • First Up Vote
I haven't tried the updated caffeine free focus XT. I have 6 tubs of the regular version in my cupboard right now. Love the new flavors (mango pineapple and apple are my jam).

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Ya I love the Stim Free version because it gives me a good amount of flexibility. I don't take it too often completely without caffeine, but it gives me the control of the amount depending on the situation. I may take as little as 50-75mg caffeine with it or I can have it with my morning coffee, etc. That way I don't get locked into a set caffeine amount but more so can adjust based on need for the day.
Yeah I like the idea of being able to maybe take a second scoop without adding any caffeine!

I think and hope that you'll love it. The energy is much better and much longer lasting in my opinion. I love the Mango Iced Tea flavor so I look forward to hearing your thoughts on it.
Im very excited to try it! Flavor will probably be spot on so ill have to try it solo as well. But with everything i blend in that drink, the flavor will be odd no matter what haha.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just saw DPS was out will they be getting more? I’m not ready to order yet no rush but planned to grab some next week 😅
Tracking for theirs shows it arriving to them today so they should have it back up and listed anytime now :)

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I just saw DPS was out will they be getting more? I’m not ready to order yet no rush but planned to grab some next week 😅
Tracking for theirs shows it arriving to them today so they should have it back up and listed anytime now :)
Yeah I like the idea of being able to maybe take a second scoop without adding any caffeine!

Im very excited to try it! Flavor will probably be spot on so ill have to try it solo as well. But with everything i blend in that drink, the flavor will be odd no matter what haha.
The Mango Iced Tea Energized Aminos are so good in my opinion that its enjoyable to drink.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Gotta cut out my UPCs to finally cash in on some FocusXT. Could use a good clean focus option. Been sitting on these for months...

On a side note, sitting here drinking my Apollo Raze and it's delicious. Last one though.

But yeah, it's getting a little quiet in here lately. Heard a bunch of Gold's Gyms are closing down. Tough times for businesses.

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
What’s SNS rewards program? I have been buying a lot of their products lately. I should at least look into the rewards program they offer.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
What’s SNS rewards program? I have been buying a lot of their products lately. I should at least look into the rewards program they offer.
6 Points
SNS T-Shirt or Water Bottle
12 Points
1 Product of Your Choice
24 Points
2 Products of Your Choice &
1 SNS T-Shirt or Water Bottle
36 Points
4 Products of Your Choice &
1 SNS T-Shirt &
1 SNS Water Bottle &
1 SNS Pill Case

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
6 Points
12 Points
1 Product of Your Choice
24 Points
36 Points
1 SNS T-Shirt &
1 SNS Water Bottle &
1 SNS Pill Case
Is it 1 point for any SNS bottle? Does it matter where you order the product from?

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
All Products are Worth 1 Point with the Exception of the Following which are worth ½ point:
ALCAR-500
Alpha Yohimbine
Caffeine – 120 tablets
CLA Xtreme – 100 softgels
DAA Powder – 100 grams
Garcinia Cambogia
Green Coffee Bean Extract
Huperzine A 99%
IP6 Powder
Joint Support XT – 40 caps
PEA-500 Xtreme – 120 caps
RK-125
RK-500 Xtreme
Tribulus-750 – 120 caps
VASO6
Yohimbine 2.5
ZMA XT

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Is it 1 point for any SNS bottle? Does it matter where you order the product from?
Doesn't matter where you buy it from and almost all their products are worth 1 pt but they
do have a few that are worth 1/2 so check their site and it will give the complete list. I've been
cashing in my labels ever since they started this program and it's the BEST! :)

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Thanks for getting me all caught up on it guys.

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I have the SERM and AI covered but what OTC pct is the best right now? I was trying to find kingsblood by OL but couldn’t. Looking for an all in 1

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
6 Points
12 Points
1 Product of Your Choice
24 Points
36 Points
1 SNS T-Shirt &
1 SNS Water Bottle &
1 SNS Pill Case
does CEL product also count?

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I have the SERM and AI covered but what OTC pct is the best right now? I was trying to find kingsblood by OL but couldn’t. Looking for an all in 1
Cel M-Test or OL Super PCT or Black Magic Super Natty

Or BLR Rebirth + BLR Viron (this combo works but expensive because you need both products imo).

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Bumping this as I think I've cleared up what I'll do for May.

Picked up Proccor Ultra Octane for my non-stim pre to stack with Energized Aminos. I'll stick with the Energized Aminos as my stim portion of pre for now still and need to pick more up. Ultra Octane is loaded and I love using it pre.

I grabbed Proccor's Amino as well. The formula is a little weird (it isn't complete EAA), but I have been using Xtend Elite BCAAs anyways so its a bit more complete than that. I like the Taurine, Glycerol, and quality electrolytes in it. The green apple taste today was also pretty awesome.

Picked up Total Focus to play around with Zynamite and see if that allows me to cut back on my Caffeine intake a bit this month. I've also been using Focus XT for awhile so I'll take a Nootropic "break" so I can pick it back up again in a month.

Finally, I'm going to extend my Anabolic Effect run and pair it with Core Hard Extreme. I'll drop Stress and Anxiety for a bit, as I kind of want to see how the KSM feels after being what has to be almost 8 months of Sensoril (most of it with Stress and Anxiety) use. Hard Extreme worked really well for me in the summer last year and I want to see if I can replicate it.

Crossing my fingers I don't miss my Stress and Anxiety and Focus XT too much this month, but I love them so I'll come back after. ;)

Not a real full on deficit, but I'll spend May trying to see where actual maintenance is, see if I can tighten up a tiny bit, maybe get my steps up a bit, and then go from there. (y)

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

Picked up Proccor Ultra Octane for my non-stim pre to stack with Energized Aminos. I'll stick with the Energized Aminos as my stim portion of pre for now still and need to pick more up. Ultra Octane is loaded and I love using it pre.

I grabbed Proccor's Amino as well. The formula is a little weird (it isn't complete EAA), but I have been using Xtend Elite BCAAs anyways so its a bit more complete than that. I like the Taurine, Glycerol, and quality electrolytes in it. The green apple taste today was also pretty awesome.

Picked up Total Focus to play around with Zynamite and see if that allows me to cut back on my Caffeine intake a bit this month. I've also been using Focus XT for awhile so I'll take a Nootropic "break" so I can pick it back up again in a month.

Finally, I'm going to extend my Anabolic Effect run and pair it with Core Hard Extreme. I'll drop Stress and Anxiety for a bit, as I kind of want to see how the KSM feels after being what has to be almost 8 months of Sensoril (most of it with Stress and Anxiety) use. Hard Extreme worked really well for me in the summer last year and I want to see if I can replicate it.

Crossing my fingers I don't miss my Stress and Anxiety and Focus XT too much this month, but I love them so I'll come back after. ;)

Not a real full on deficit, but I'll spend May trying to see where actual maintenance is, see if I can tighten up a tiny bit, maybe get my steps up a bit, and then go from there. (y)
I plan on using
Ep1logue which I have already started and going through 2 bottles, possibly 3 this time
I am adding one bottle of AE
Nutra innovations PCT / Test booster

May break after thos are complete and start my second bottle of AE and definitiely adding epiplex. Need to get more pure epicatechin

I want to try a pre workout for the first time in my life, but I am apprehensive about stims. Some contain yohimbine which may be worse than caffeine for those sensitive. I can handle bang or reign pretty well.

Anyone have a good pre they'd recommend? I really like euphoria/focus/motivational feeling when music sounds better, you're more creative, etc, without just basic energy, or feeling jittery

ELROCK

ELROCK

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote

Crossing my fingers I don't miss my Stress and Anxiety and Focus XT too much this month, but I love them so I'll come back after.

I wouldn’t dare drop my SNS Stress & Anxiety Support right now! I don’t think I have missed a day since it was first released. I just keep it at 1 capsule first thing in the morning and it just makes for a smooth start to the new day.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Never heard of the Proccor brand so I looked em up. The PWO looked good man and the Amino did have a weird blend but it was loaded, hope you enjoy it. I looked at their Greens as well and damn, that was a crazy label. I will see if i can find that in the EU and try it sometime.

LOL are you like reading my mind? I am contemplating extending my AE run to a fourth bottle as well!

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Never heard of the Proccor brand so I looked em up. The PWO looked good man and the Amino did have a weird blend but it was loaded, hope you enjoy it. I looked at their Greens as well and damn, that was a crazy label. I will see if i can find that in the EU and try it sometime.

LOL are you like reading my mind? I am contemplating extending my AE run to a fourth bottle as well!
Ya I found Ultra Octane looking for a Nitrate pre awhile back. Love the slight addition of mental boosters in it on top of the performance ingredients. Their line up is pretty good actually. I liked the multi too, but the Niacin hits me with a flush every time so I don't prefer it.

TheMrMuscle

TheMrMuscle

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
This weekend i watched SUPPS: THE MOVIE which is a documentary about the supplement business, how it got started, how it developed and where it has ended up now.

I really enjoyed it as the supplement nerd i am. I have been working in supplements since 2006 but living in Norway and Sweden much of what they talked about here was new to me. I started reading the magazines in 1998 and remember seeing the ads for some of the products they talked about in the movie.

If you get the chance and have a passion for supplements and the supplement industry I can absolutely recommend giving it a watch if you can find it. I had to purchase it thru Vimeo as that was the only way to get it over here. But I think it is supposed to be on Amazon Prime as well.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-Test + SNS Reduce XT are my 1-2 punch to hit test and cortisol

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I wouldn’t dare drop my SNS Stress & Anxiety Support right now! I don’t think I have missed a day since it was first released. I just keep it at 1 capsule first thing in the morning and it just makes for a smooth start to the new day.
I'm glad to hear that you're still enjoying it. Stress & Anxiety Support is a staple product for me now as well.

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer

I plan on doing 4 bottles of Anabolic Effect as well. If all goes well, I'll be starting my run Sunday. I had been wanting to start it weeks ago but the way life has been, I haven't been consistent so had been holding off on it.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Ya I found Ultra Octane looking for a Nitrate pre awhile back. Love the slight addition of mental boosters in it on top of the performance ingredients. Their line up is pretty good actually. I liked the multi too, but the Niacin hits me with a flush every time so I don't prefer it.
Just checked out their multi for the first time and you’re right, it is solid. And, it’s a 2-month supply

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Anabolic effect starts tomorrow ! Let’s GO . I’m in Ep1logue currently as well

Iwilleattuna

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Already noticing crazy vascularity/pump with AE when dosed pre workout

rodefeeh

rodefeeh

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I plan on using
Ep1logue which I have already started and going through 2 bottles, possibly 3 this time
I am adding one bottle of AE
Nutra innovations PCT / Test booster

May break after thos are complete and start my second bottle of AE and definitiely adding epiplex. Need to get more pure epicatechin

I want to try a pre workout for the first time in my life, but I am apprehensive about stims. Some contain yohimbine which may be worse than caffeine for those sensitive. I can handle bang or reign pretty well.

Anyone have a good pre they'd recommend? I really like euphoria/focus/motivational feeling when music sounds better, you're more creative, etc, without just basic energy, or feeling jittery
Two that come to mind that aren’t stim heavy but have a lot of good ingredients are PreKaged and MFit Havoc. Or there are are plenty of nootropic supplements that are low stim. SNS FocusXT and CL Orange Brainwash are a couple good ones. Chaos and Pain have a couple too. Then just add some bulk ingredients or non-stim pwo. I also like VasoBlitz with a caffeine tab. For some reason, I get in the zone with this and a great mind muscle connection.