xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
hey all, i am looking for a researcher to submit findings on some American DMZ. This is not for human consumption so I need a researcher who is familar with in vitro sudy, they will be sent a lrg bottle for testing. PM a short resume to me for consideration.

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
hey all, i am looking for a researcher to submit findings on some American DMZ. This is not for human consumption so I need a researcher who is familar with in vitro sudy, they will be sent a lrg bottle for testing. PM a short resume to me for consideration.
Ah man, guys get in on this. DMZ easily one of the best compounds for any researcher in the know! Major gainZ for your research subject, ha.

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Is this for Premier Research Essentials?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
indeed it is!~
I’m interested in seeing the loggers you get for Pre’s Hexadrone since it is the only company I know of manufacturing it with the correct isomer. I would volunteer, but I am just beginning the third week of an 8 week run of DMZ, S23, 1 andro, Rad 140, and LGD. When do you anticipate these logs will begin?

PoSiTiVeFLoW

PoSiTiVeFLoW

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Jebus that's a heck of a run, not all at once? DMZ for 4 weeks then LGD-4033 + RAD-140 combo? What's the 1-andro for, funsies lol?

JoePaul39

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yes, all at once lol! I am tired of fn around. The full 8 weeks run is S23 30 mg, LGD 4033 20 mg, Rad 140 30 mg, 1 Andro 345 mg. I am adding in 40 mg Rock Labz DMZ for the final 6 weeks. I am two weeks in amd already up 5 pounds. If I start to experience dark pee while on cycle I will drop the S23 and if that doesn’t fix it the DMZ as well, however I am taking 1250 mg Tudca and 1000 mg Nac as support and I previously ran S23 for 8 weeks and my liver values were good so I don’t expect that will happen. I have a cycle log of it in the cycle section if you wish to follow along. The one andro is primarily because I have a bunch unused from when I was a beginner and stocked up on it and didn’t want it to go to waste. I may just sell the rest that I have remaining after this cycle so I can buy something stronger like Hexadrone.

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Subbed for publication of results