The best cutting stack alphamine+at2+aav2

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
After six weeks of vacation and very little training I lost a bit of form.

I started 4 weeks ago and a few days and the result is impressive. I never doubted alphamine but when adding AT2 + AAV2 is impressive how water and fat disappears while keeping muscle. I was 228lbs and now 218lbs. My diet was low carb 40g for 4 days and 3 days 350g high carb, training 6 days / 7, 7am and 5pm.
I added to alphamine , alcar + agmatine + citrulline malate
Thank you PES and EBF to make quality products and above all effective . I'll do another 4 weeks Alphamine + fors -95 and retake my recompadrol + Mpowder

Alphamine is a sweet syrup ! ! !

As I already said in previous post I 'm always happy to spend my money for PES EBF.

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That is awesome to hear! Always love hearing the feedback from customers. Is that the newest version of AT2?

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Awesome to hear that. I haven't seen a ton of reviews on the newest version so its great to get some feedback. :thumbsup:

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
Thx for your support bud.
Add in recompadrol and maybe erase too ;) you'll thank me later

XIXOX

XIXOX

Awards
  • Established
It's legitimate to talk about what really works .

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the shout out on our products. Glad to see satisfied customers

DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hmmm I think I know what companies I'll be going to to get cut for next summer!

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
DJBeanPole

DJBeanPole

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am ripped most winters....lean all year long crew. :D
Blasphemy! Winter is the perfect time to fatten up! Covered in clothes from head to toe :D

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
When your all ripped and readdy to add that lean muscle get on the Ape approved Recompadrol/Anabeta stack.

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
When your all ripped and readdy to add that lean muscle get on the Ape approved Recompadrol/Anabeta stack.
With metabolic powder & erase of course. Gotta keep tha gainz lean bra.

SoupNaziNazi

Awards
How many hours does the appetite suppression last from one scoop of alphamine, and can it still suppress appetite with a half scoop?

RecompMan

RecompMan

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How many hours does the appetite suppression last from one scoop of alphamine, and can it still suppress appetite with a half scoop?
I didn't notice any suppression with 1 scoop. 2 lasted me through my fasted workout plus about another hour

Ape McGrapes

Ape McGrapes

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Running it now with other goodies lol not even a week in yet
When I have the extra cash and come off my backloading, I want to add in some Testofen to the stack. Don't think you can do any better for a Natty anabolic stack.

The metabolic powder would be a lovely addition as well though. Maybe some Dermacrine too, but then we are teetering on the boarder of Natty and going way over budget.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
That will vary person to person. 2 scoops will suppress mine for ~8 hours if i take it on an empty stomach

CJ_Xfit89

CJ_Xfit89

Board Sponsor
Awards
That will vary person to person. 2 scoops will suppress mine for ~8 hours if i take it on an empty stomach
Is that due to the B agonists or the SA-2?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
TESTP89 Anabolics 46
MaXa Anabolics 4
Anabolics 16
Industrial Anabolics 13
Anabolics 6