The Best Board

dantheman

Awards
Bros, I gotta say, I'm truly very very very impressed with this board. I view many other boards along with this one, but I have to say, I have never seen so many informative articles in threads on any board EVER. This is the first time I have visited this site since it became anabolicminds.com from bdcnutrition.com and I have to say I will be coming here from now on.
Big Daddy Chemo, you have done an excellent job and it is truly appreciated by all of us. Mods, you are also doing an excellent job and credit needs to be given where credit is due.
All of the articles are so informative, I'm printing alot of them out so I can read them when I have time(there's so many good ones its gonna take me a while). I will be contributing to the board as much as I can, but I gotta say you guys are much more knowledgable than I am. Just wanted to say thanks for doing such a great job guys! Dan

YellowJacket

Banned
Awards
Thanks brother....we all do what we can. Chemo is probably the best admin. around because he talks to the members and mods on a personal level and with the addition of the new mods, the only way is up for us. Thsi is a board based on intelligence and backing it up with science. All our members are killer and thats the main reason why this board is the best. We dont have to spend our time banning people and keeping people out, we can post articles, advice, etc. So thanks goes out to YOU and your fellow members......

WYD02

Awards
  • Established
Thanks brutha.  Your kind words are much appreciated :)

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
totally agree with YJ on this.. it is the members that make this board fun to be on and very informative.. I never know what article is going to be up here but I know I am going to learn something.. a big shout for YJ also with his recruiting drive to get some of the best minds over here...

Biggs

Awards
  • Established
Definite props to everyone who takes all the time to post these studies and make the board what it is. I'm glad that, approaching 1000 members (!), there is still an intelligent and inquisitive air to the place, no moronic floods of retardation. Great job all around.

Draven

Awards
  • Established
there is still an intelligent and inquisitive air to the place, no moronic floods of retardation. Great job all around.
*thinks about posting a question... reads biggins post :( .....uummm never mind* j/k

I have to say, I have the same problem Dan. I spend so much time reading all the informative articles and posts here that all my Q's are answered before I even think to ask'em and that's very cool. Props guys! I feel like I'm learning so much my head is about to explode. :D :shoot:

The Answer

Awards
Good to have you, and I tend to agree with you. The ownership and leadership have done excellent things with this board while maintaining a family atmosphere. Its a stress-free atmosphere where people can just discuss anabolics.....

Continue to learn and grow...this is a great place to do it...
TA

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where should I send you your check?

Thanks bro. Always good to here posts like that.

:D :D

DarCSA

Awards
OW OW!!! Nice complements from you man. I thank you for coming here and being so positive. Glad to have people like you here that care and like what the guys here do. They do an excellent job here and I love it here too. Props to everyone.

pudgy

Awards
i think its the lack of drama on this board that i like the best.:)

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
We get drama, come to chat.
i second this....we need more members to hop on the chat and get our talk on. its some good stuff....come for drama, come for the love, come to make fun of and/or made fun of, come to learn and share info.....just do it. It wont hurt. Sage

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
Bros, I gotta say, I'm truly very very very impressed with this board. I view many other boards along with this one, but I have to say, I have never seen so many informative articles in threads on any board EVER. This is the first time I have visited this site since it became anabolicminds.com from bdcnutrition.com and I have to say I will be coming here from now on.
Big Daddy Chemo, you have done an excellent job and it is truly appreciated by all of us. Mods, you are also doing an excellent job and credit needs to be given where credit is due.
All of the articles are so informative, I'm printing alot of them out so I can read them when I have time(there's so many good ones its gonna take me a while). I will be contributing to the board as much as I can, but I gotta say you guys are much more knowledgable than I am. Just wanted to say thanks for doing such a great job guys! Dan
ditto bro...u said it much better than i could. its nice to see folks post and can disagree without everybody gettin all mad and stuff. i thing the best bros migrated over to this board....i'm learnin alot here andwith this group of mods i think itll jus get better.i jus hoe they keep doin what they're doin...

teekahty

Awards
I would say the best part of this board is your mods , no power trippers , just people who respond to posts and try to answer questions ...except for yellow jacket he is a post whore :D :D :D :D