Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

IMG_4118.JPG

Code: BLACK2020

This is always Cerberus’s best prices for the year, so if you were thinking about some new sleeves, wraps, cuffs, straps, belts, deadlift socks: now is the time for 25% off.

Their smelling salts also last forever - used a bottle for legs this morning that’s still going nearly 2 years after being opened!

Darkhorse192

Darkhorse192

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

This is always Cerberus’s best prices for the year, so if you were thinking about some new sleeves, wraps, cuffs, straps, belts, deadlift socks: now is the time for 25% off.

Their smelling salts also last forever - used a bottle for legs this morning that’s still going nearly 2 years after being opened!
solid post bro, would not have thought to check their site. Their 9mm sleeves are bombasfuck

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Very disappointed in Inspired sale. 30% off everything and took away free shipping at 75, but the everyday code is 20% off and free shipping at 75. not really a deal at all unless you collect t shirts at the tier $ levels.
Nutrition Faktory is actually the better spot to buy Inspired cause it's 20% off and their prices are a few
dollars less than the Inspired site and free shipping on $59. They also have a lot of other brands at 20%
off also and again free shipping at $59.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Which of their salts? I saw they have three. 2 years is serious!

Superload

Superload

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Anyone know if Mike Arnold has a sale up or going up soon??

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
VS currently has up to 30% off certain brands, with free shipping and then 10 off 50. You can also add auto ship for another 10% off and then cancel after you get it. I was able to grab some Hydra Charge for $13.67.

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
GNC has 10 bucks off 20 and 10% off for auto ship. Again, you can cancel after you get it. I have been getting C4 Smart Energy for 12 bucks shipped.

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Kaged Muscle - 30% off entire line via email today

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Which of their salts? I saw they have three. 2 years is serious!
I have the base/weakest salts. It’s not as strong as Nose Tork, Skull Smash or the like but it pops your sinuses right open and gets some extra oxygen in - they are good training salts or if you are the type that won’t shove a capsule right up to your nose when you breathe. I would not use these at a meet; these are for when training is kicking your ass and you need to hitch your britches up and get it done.

You want extreme or Hades if you want a competition level hit.

ndiguy

ndiguy

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have the base/weakest salts. It’s not as strong as Nose Tork, Skull Smash or the like but it pops your sinuses right open and gets some extra oxygen in - they are good training salts or if you are the type that won’t shove a capsule right up to your nose when you breathe. I would not use these at a meet; these are for when training is kicking your ass and you need to hitch your britches up and get it done.

I've never utilized smelling salts. I'm not a competing powerlifter, but occasionally try for a 1-2 rep max on the big 3. In your opinion, does it make a noticeable difference?

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar

Sounds like the base fits the bill just fine

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Still hoping DPS does an additional 5% off sale.
Agreed there. Not all that long ago they were doing an additional 10, but i have seen that for some time.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I've never utilized smelling salts. I'm not a competing powerlifter, but occasionally try for a 1-2 rep max on the big 3. In your opinion, does it make a noticeable difference?
Yes, they will make a big difference. If you are an aggressive lifter, or if you tend to get nerves or can have too many thoughts in your head they are huge. Clear head, one goal: lift it.

If you are a very calm introverted lifter, they can throw your game off.

If you benefit from music, or encouragement, or group training/having a lifting partner, they are going to be useful. Smelling salts are like friends in a bottle

Sounds like the base fits the bill just fine
The regular ones, Hellfire, they have a good quality smell. You will be pleased.

ANABOLICWRWLF

ANABOLICWRWLF

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The Cerberus mention reminded me Rogue usually has some good "flash" deals around this time of year.

T

TheIronAsylum

Awards
  • Established
whats the best deal on protein we finding

Marne40

Marne40

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established

View attachment 199682

Thanks for posting this one, they just got a bunch of my money. I better turn off notifications for this damn thread now since it’s cost me some serious cash.

S

scump

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
PES code CYBER gets you 30% off plus free shipping over $75 and a sample bundle... this free shipping is also for international customers too which is an incredible deal. (also pretty much the only one lol)

M

mase1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Vitamin Shoppe all protein brand 50% off, use online and another 10% off. I am a fan of their quality and flavors, someone correct me if quality is bad?

Segansational

Segansational

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Seen the Olympus Lyfestyle line up on sale $22.50 a piece.

Z

Z28Luver7777

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Anyone know any Evomuse discounts/promo codes?

The Solution

The Solution

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
TF / MTS - tomorrow around midnight
Gaspari - Tomorrow around midnight
CP - Tomorrow at 11 PM

Thinking of others still to come

T

totalpackage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
bulkstimulants.com has 25% off. my total was 42 bucks and it came with free shipping.
If you don't mind me asking what did you get cause I was looking at this site and they have a few
exotics :)

M

mawalega

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
2 questions:
1. I am assuming since it is Amazon, the product will just be discounted no code or anything like that.
2. Will that be the best deal on OT this black Friday? It will work out to be $22.50 with that discount. It has to be close.
Oh ty for bumping and in for ?'s need some more ot.. also 22.50 for 45day/270?... Dps is just under 25 as another option but free ship and I'm in

Edit: it is 32.99 on amazon right now 29ish on sale. Dps is nearly the same for the 270 even with only one item shipped, but add more and you'll profit

Last edited:
StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Vitamin Shoppe all protein brand 50% off, use online and another 10% off. I am a fan of their quality and flavors, someone correct me if quality is bad?
Vitamin Shoppe is really high quality stuff. It's a lot like NOW Foods brand. You're getting what it says on the label.

bulkstimulants.com
I've never heard of this site but I'm instantly intrigued. :D

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
bulkstimulants.com has 25% off. my total was 42 bucks and it came with free shipping.
@thatsuppguy Do you know if they list the measurements on the package? Like 1/2 tbpsoon is 1g or do you have to measure it all out with a scale and everything?

T

thatsuppguy

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
@thatsuppguy Do you know if they list the measurements on the package? Like 1/2 tbpsoon is 1g or do you have to measure it all out with a scale and everything?
I have never bought from them direct, just from amazon. Its been awhile, but I think it comes with a 1 serving scoop. The labels have mg on there per scoop.

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
I have never bought from them direct, just from amazon. Its been awhile, but I think it comes with a 1 serving scoop. The labels have mg on there per scoop.
Yeah, I just saw that they come with a scoop. I miss AMP so much, I can't wait to try it again!

How long do the bags normally last before they start getting clumpy? Do you have to refrigerate them?