Thanksgiving and contest prep

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
I'm currently prepping right now but want to go ALL OUT on thanksgiving haha pumpkins everything, stuffing, turkey, copious amounts of mashed potatoes and butter. You get the picture. The shows I'm doing are March 15 and April 12 so I will still have plenty of time but was thinking about hitting low macros day before and day after to help with the damage control? What's your take? Thanks

rhoadx

Awards
  • Established
I'm currently prepping right now but want to go ALL OUT on thanksgiving haha pumpkins everything, stuffing, turkey, copious amounts of mashed potatoes and butter. You get the picture. The shows I'm doing are March 15 and April 12 so I will still have plenty of time but was thinking about hitting low macros day before and day after to help with the damage control? What's your take? Thanks
already prepping for a show in March? whats your bodyfat at now? thats a pretty long cut anyway so unless you have a lot of fat to lose you should be completly
fine.

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
Yeah that's what I was thinking I started 26 weeks out but at a very small deficit trying to only lose a pound a week at the most. Last year I did a stupid cookie cutter crash diet for 9 weeks and never doing that again.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
heres what u should do..
wake up..take either 2 scoops alphamine or a full tab of dexaprine, combined with some added forskolin. then before each feasting all you do is take a Slin Sane (or similar product). the damage will be limited and you shouldn't lose much ground at all.

veaderko

veaderko

Awards
What I have done in the past is the week of (or week out when it is christmas) is similar to carb cycling. Low carbs every day leading up to the holiday meals, then come the holiday just go nuts and enjoy it all.

Last year was the first year i incorporated Dexaprine with forskolin plus the low carb the days leading up. With 5 families to visit between myself and my girlfriend I ended up lower in weight. Ended up a pretty sweet epic cheat meal.

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
Use it as a refeed day, no need to pound down supplements for one day....

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
supplements are always optional.. but GDAs are invaluable :djparty:

hvactech

hvactech

Legend
Awards
supplements are always optional.. but GDAs are invaluable :djparty:
Of I course I use Nforce pre carb meals but nothing like low carb for 2 weeks and big tgiving refeed....

Rhfarris

Rhfarris

Awards
That all sounds good thanks for the input guys. Haven't tried any GDAs yet but plan on it eventually.