Thanks PES

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
i just wanted to say T H A N K S!!!!!!!!!!!!

i just received my 3x 55x PES Select Snickerdoodle flav and W H A T C A N I S A Y??????????????????????????????????????

YUMMYLICIOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

what did you do guys to "create" such a good quality proteins that taste SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOFUUUUC**NG GOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!!!!!!!!!!!

i was amazed by cookies&cream but this one is like having a cheat meal every time you have a protein shake! also i usually mix it with just a bit of water and its like having a creamy fluffy astonishing yummylicious cheat snak every time!!!!!!!!!! its unbelievable! i AM addicted i think ill finish it all in 1 week ahahahahhahahah

thanks!

of course mixability, texture, quality are amazing, i feel satisfied for longer and more energy, and i can see the difference between these proteins and the casein FX/isoflex (allmax) i was using before :)

thanks again and if you ever need a tester i am here :)

bolt10

bolt10

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Glad you finally got a chance to try it. I agree it is pretty amazing considering the profile and macros! :)

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
it was also a mistake, basically i ordered 3x tubs of 55x c&c and they sent me this one ahahahahahhahah im glad they did!

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
have you had blondie yet?

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
No. Two different flavors.
naaaaaaaaaaa ahahahah so, if snickerdoodle is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good, how is the blondie one? ahahahah what would be the real name of the flavor? so i can find out on internet ;)

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
naaaaaaaaaaa ahahahah so, if snickerdoodle is SOOOOOOOOOOOOO good, how is the blondie one? ahahahah what would be the real name of the flavor? so i can find out on internet ;)
That is the real name. Blondie.

And it is very delightful.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Can't believe it'll be better than snickerdoodle loool

kbayne

kbayne

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Can't believe it'll be better than snickerdoodle loool
Snickerdoodle is still my favorite.

Well actually Snickerdoodle + Milk Chocolate is my favorite.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
Snickerdoodle is still my favorite.

Well actually Snickerdoodle + Milk Chocolate is my favorite.
1. snickerdoodle
2. cookies&cream
3. ???

dunno the 3rd but milk and choc is good but not enough like c&c and sd :)

EatMoar

EatMoar

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
To chime in, this is the only protein where I can have two scoops of and it is almost to thick. It keeps me full , no bloat and no stomach discomfort. ****ing PeS man... So good.

Xrkc6x

Xrkc6x

Awards
  • Established
To chime in, this is the only protein where I can have two scoops of and it is almost to thick. It keeps me full , no bloat and no stomach discomfort. ****ing PeS man... So good.
completely agree!