Thank You!

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
I want to say thank you to Nutraplanet and Verner from CS for their service. Recently, I bought Scivation 10lb Whey from Nutra. When it arrived and I pulled the bag out of the Scivation box, a large portion had dumped onto the floor because the inner-bag's seam had split. I did not blame Nutra for this because no damage was done to the outside packaging.
I went to the "Contact Us" page only to ask for help trying to reach some kind of Scivation rep; nobody was responding from their site with whom I intended to ask for reimbursement or replacement. Sure enough, the following day, not only did I receive a response but an email from Verner@nutra saying he shipped out a replacement.
This was not at all what I was expecting. I cannot truly express in words how grateful I am, or how big my smile was when I came back from class, to see the replacement at my doorstep, completely free of additional charge.
I was already a customer-for-life, but this is not something that I will forget or take lightly; it may have only been $65 but receiving CS like this truly is priceless.

Last edited:
verner

verner

Team Nutra Ninja Monkey Trainer
Awards
  • Established
an email from verner@nutra saying
HE shipped out a replacement.
Fixed :) I'm glad it arrived safely friend ! Thank you for being such a considerate customer. We cannot do it without you guys !

Etomic

Awards
  • Established
:run:
Sorry Verner. Thank you for the awesome support.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
All's well that ends well!!!