Thank you Veterans!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As a former 19D I want to thank all the men and woman who have proudly served this great country.

Veteran's Day Chemical X and Ferox EU BOGO, plus 25% Off Everything!!
To all of our Veterans out there, thank you for your dedication and service!! Because you are so awesome, we are hooking everyone up with a Buy One Get One Free on Chemical X and Ferox EU, +25% off until Monday at Midnight!! Enter coupon code Veteransday25 at checkout for the discount.

By the way, stack Chemical X with Chemical One or Chemical Four for even better results. #winning

Want a cool Chaos and T-Shirt? Check out our Shirts here.

Celebrate Fall with 72 servings of delicious Pumkinhead Latte Cannibal Kraken. Click Here!

https://www.chaosandpain.com
pyrobatt
EMPIREMIND

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Bump to this. A lot of my family is military. Salute to you all.
(Just lost my cousin, at home of all places)

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Bump to this. A lot of my family is military. Salute to you all.
(Just lost my cousin, at home of all places)
Sorry for your loss, the medic that saved my life in Afghanistan, lost his life in a car wreck not to long ago

Supremeone

Supremeone

Awards
Thank you Veterans, I have family that served and have a cousin over seas now!

EMPIREMIND

EMPIREMIND

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Salute to all that served and thier families! I appreciate all that you have done and continue to do so that we can all enjoy the freedoms weve had and continue to have.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Thank you, veterans! I swear on my life as I typed this, they just came over the intercom where I work to remind everyone of the company’s gratitude for our veterans & asked for a moment of silence. Based on the silence, I’d have to say that at least 16,000 people feel the same.

My grandfather earned his Purple Heart in Germany, and I am grateful men like him sacrificed so much so others like myself could live free.

Ndnpower

Awards
War is a crazy thing, survive in the war zone but killed as a civilian doesnt seem right. My dad survived the jungles of Vietnam in 69 an 70 an now sruggles with his from Agent Orange, on top of the PTSD. I thank everyone for their service.

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
War is a crazy thing, survive in the war zone but killed as a civilian doesnt seem right. My dad survived the jungles of Vietnam in 69 an 70 an now sruggles with his from Agent Orange, on top of the PTSD. I thank everyone for their service.
True. My cousin was highly regarded and based in Rome, but he flew in to surprise everyone at Thanksgiving last year with a stop for a night in Las Vegas. He was found in his car of an alleged heart attack.

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Feels my dad and uncle both still struggle daily

justhere4comm

justhere4comm

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
On the day of my father's ceremony, I asked for a heart. On my way back to the car there was only one cloud in the sky in the shape of a heart.

On this day of days for Veterans.
I walk outside and I see this and wanted to share.

IMG_7899.png

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
happy to see all the props given to vets here...we've come a long way since the days of Vietnam and vets returning home being spit on, lets hope those days never return!!!

BloodManor

BloodManor

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
happy to see all the props given to vets here...we've come a long way since the days of Vietnam and vets returning home being spit on, lets hope those days never return!!!
Their are plenty of people still like that sadly. But mostly I see people are thankful for those who serve

DemntedCowboy

DemntedCowboy

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It still does in Seattle-Tacoma. It was like coming home from Vietnam landing at Sea-Tac airport with all the protesters and angry hippies there. I was never so glad to re-up and get out of a place.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Their are plenty of people still like that sadly. But mostly I see people are thankful for those who serve
yeah, it's sad but true...I guess there will always be those among us--the really sad thing about it was the guys in Vietnam were drafted and had no choice, it was the fortunate sons-mostly college guys who got deferments who were the most anti-vets....I guess some things never change.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
It still does in Seattle-Tacoma. It was like coming home from Vietnam landing at Sea-Tac airport with all the protesters and angry hippies there. I was never so glad to re-up and get out of a place.
left wing radicals, probably sons of the people who were spitting on Vietnam vets returning home.