Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Jswain34 sent me some pics of his and said he absolutely loves it. I don’t see how you couldn’t!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle-Week 1/3, Lower

Warmup, 1 round:
- Pullaparts
- Over and backs
- BW squats x10
- Hamstring stretch
- Leg curls x25

Hip/glute kickbacks 3 sets

Low bar squats:

135, 165, 200x3
225x3
250x3
280x3
315 x3 singles

Lying leg curl
5 sets

Leg extensions x50

Last edited:
RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rest day.

First pinning day.

IMG_8839.JPG

Christmas Day.

I’m really excited for both these new things. Maybe more so for the test.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
When my son was born, I ended my blast a couple weeks after but stayed on 120mg test e/wk. It was honestly so great, instead of feeling like crap after a cycle actually feeling better & better than when on the cycle (everything in balance, high natural levels, nothing unhealthy being taken).

It’s not magic in an obvious, miracle way - it will be magic in a subtle fashion, how you will just feel more energetic, recovered, hornier, happier.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Might I ask what dose they prescribed right out of the gate?
Oh he doesn’t have a doctor; friend at the gym told him everything he needs to know: just fill the 3cc syringe up and pin that every single day. No need to switch off the 18g drawing needle - that’s just being wasteful!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Oh he doesn’t have a doctor; friend at the gym told him everything he needs to know: just fill the 3cc syringe up and pin that every single day. No need to switch off the 18g drawing needle - that’s just being wasteful!
Can I watch?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Might I ask what dose they prescribed right out of the gate?
1/2 ml a week (100mg). They sent me with 1ml each week, asking me to toss the other 1/2.

I have some thoughts, but anyone have a response to that? Is it REALLY no good?

It was Reddit bro.

They forgot to give me the 18. It was fun drawing with a 25.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Triceps / shoulder pump

Warmup, 1 round:
- Pullaparts
- Overandbacks
- Spidercrawls
- Banded pressdown

CGBP (wobble)
4x5, x10

JM Cable press-downs SS/ banded rear Delt fly
4 sets

A1. Rope tricep extension
A2. Banded lateral raises
4 sets

B1. Cable kickbacks
B2. Six ways
3 sets

Dog walk.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At 250mg/ml, that’s 5,250mg of test/wk. At a concentration of 300mg, you’d be whacking 6.3 grams a week. I can’t even imagine how awful that would be going from being a natty with low t to that explosion of side effects.
Better factor all those oil fats into macros and adjust diet accordingly 🤣

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
1/2 ml a week (100mg). They sent me with 1ml each week, asking me to toss the other 1/2.

I have some thoughts, but anyone have a response to that? Is it REALLY no good?

It was Reddit bro.

They forgot to give me the 18. It was fun drawing with a 25.
No lol that opened test will last months in an open vial stored in a dark cabinet in a climate/moisture controlled room (don’t keep it in the bathroom with a shower). Sealed vials will last years. That’s awesome because the doctor is essentially giving you permission to adjust your dose if necessary.

That being said, best thing to do in my bropinion would indeed be to use 100mg/wk. That may be excellent for you & you’ll need time to feel it out & get bloodwork too; like I said 120/wk has me over 1,000ng/dl at trough levels. Just don’t throw the vials away! Save the other half ml for next week’s 100mg shot, and pocket every other week’s sealed vial so you have a stash of unopened vials if you decide to blast it at some point.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I already wiped my workout notes from the last couple days.

Deadlift up to a few singles at 410. Bench up to a few singles at 250, then a triple.

I did a few warmup sets on the transformer bar and I’m going to really like it.

IMG_8876.JPG

Thanks for the recommendation, @Hyde.

I’m starting to enjoy some different feels I’m feeling in energy and motivation. If it continues to get better, hot f***ing damn. It’ll be a great year.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Excited to watch what develops here! Perfect timing given your weight-loss. Recomping will come much easier! Wishing you the best!

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I already wiped my workout notes from the last couple days.

Deadlift up to a few singles at 410. Bench up to a few singles at 250, then a triple.

I did a few warmup sets on the transformer bar and I’m going to really like it.

View attachment 216443

Thanks for the recommendation, @Hyde.

I’m starting to enjoy some different feels I’m feeling in energy and motivation. If it continues to get better, hot f***ing damn. It’ll be a great year.
It’s going to get better

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hope you like the new wraps! Mine are sweet. I have only had one problem with EFS wraps one time: ten years ago I bought some of the weakest ones and I was ripping off the Velcro very carelessly. The sewing quickly failed and I emailed them and they sent me a new pair free that week.

I still squat heavy with that soft red pair over a decade later, no issue!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle-Week 1/3, OHP

Warmup:
- PAPs
- Facepulls
- Lat pushdowns
- Tricep pushdowns

Banded knee raise x20

Banded shoulder series

Banded knee raise x20

OHP:
45x10
60, 75 x5
90x3

Work sets:
115 x5
130x3
145 x2, 2, 2
130 x3

Overandbacks 3x10

Hammer curls 1 set

Banded lateral raise 1 set

There’s no better way to start your day. If I can complete a homework assignment at lunch, I’ll be doing squats tonight.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle-Week 1/3, Lower Squat

Warmup, 1 round:
- BW squats x10
- Hamstring stretch
- Leg curls x25

Banded Shoulder series

Cable Hip/glute kickbacks

Transformer 2-1 Squats:
155, 175x1, 1
175, 200x3

Work Sets:
250x5
280x3
315x 1, 1

So when you get over 250 pounds or so the handles start to naturally tilt up. You have to use your core and back to pull them in tight. Similar to a back squat where you would pull the bar into your back, but no strain in the shoulder.

It is very easy getting into the hole. I like it.

Cable Hip/glute kickbacks

Leg press:
3 x15

Leg curl
3 sets

Hyperextensions
1 set

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I really like choking up on the handles. I grab em right at the bend on the short side to hold it in tight

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I really like choking up on the handles. I grab em right at the bend on the short side to hold it in tight
Thanks for the tip!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Back

Warmup:
- Over and backs x10
- Paps x12
- Lat pull downs x10
- Band tricep extensions x10

Barbell rows
4 sets

DB rows
4 sets

Lat prone pulldowns
4 sets

A1. Lat-pushdowns
4 sets

A2. Hammer curls
4 sets

Banded tricep pushdown
xFailure (62)

This morning I did incline treadmill.

I feel like a million bucks. Tomorrow is pin #2

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glad it’s going well! Looks like more volume going on as well yeah?

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Arms

Warmup, 1 round:

- Banded knee raise to failure
- Over and backs
- PAPs

Banded tricep pushdown
3 sets

CGBP
-Feeder sets
3 sets

A1. Tricep rope pushdowns

A2. DB curls
4 sets

I made the mistake of trying to get work done on my rests. Maybe a real workout tonight.

Have a great day everyone!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yeah when I’m in the gym, I have to focus on training. I don’t play on my phone between sets, and I find I can’t listen to podcasts or anything interesting because it will ultimately distract me. I rest longer, feel less recovered or interested, and generally perform worse. I keep the music going and try to focus on what the next set is going to be and overall working through the set work.

I dang sure can’t bring my work laptop out if I’m trying to train on a lunch break in my garage!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle-Week 1/4, Bench

Warmup:
- Over and backs x10
- Paps x12
- Lat pull downs x10
- Band tricep extensions x10
- Banded press x12

Super D Shoulder Protocol

Shoulderok

Bench:
Bar x10, 95x5*2
105, 135, 160x5

Work sets:
190x3
215x3
245x4
225x5

Slight incline banded bench press:
3 sets

Banded press-fly
3 sets

DB shoulder press
4 sets of 8

Lateral raises
3 x8

Facepulls
3 sets

Banded lateral raise xFailure

Banded curls xFailure

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Looking good TGR! Really nice volume! Stoked you’re feeling stronger and not fatigued!

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMG_9041.JPG

Ending the month down 18 pounds.

New diet plan to slow my loss down some - although I’m about 15-20 from where I want to be.

No more timed fasting. My carbs will be placed around my lifting. If I don’t AM lift, my morning will be limited in calories to help me keep my daily totals down. I don’t know where my maintenance is at currently, and I’m 11 months from my next test labs.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle-Week 1/4, Lower Deadlift

Warmup, 1 round:
- BW x10
- Hamstring stretch
- Quad stretches
- Leg curls x25

Banded Shoulder series

Hip/glute kickbacks

Bird dogs

Transformer front-2
145 3x3

Deadlifts:
185x5
215x5
260x2
275x2

Work sets:
310x3
355x3
395x3
395x

Transformer front-4**
145 2x3
195 2x3

Cable standing row
5 sets

Forearm thing, 3 sets

Loving this transformer bar more and more.
** I didn’t like that the handles are right where my knees would be on a front squat. But, the handles are removable! I don’t know if this is standard for an SSB, but it makes adjusting easier.

I’ve had some quad pain in my left leg sporadically for years. I pinned that thigh this week and it’s not happy about it. It took some extra stretching today.

Need to find barbell hanging alternatives (maybe). I did this so it’s quick to swap them out. ->

IMG_9050.JPG

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
What?!?! The new bar handles are removable? That’s sweet. I have the original and they are fixed.

I’ve never pinned a quad. Too scared. Where else have you been pinning?

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Quads always have a lot of pip initially. I do one once in a blue moon so it always hurts for 3 days and then I never do them again lol.

Most good SSB can remove the handles, my Titan can. The handles are cheating anyway. The transformer bar is a different & diverse animal, but when using a classic SSB the focus should be neither to push or pull the handles up/down, but rather just hang on relaxed to make sure the bar doesn’t slide backwards. Or you can put your hands on the pad if you can reach it.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
What?!?! The new bar handles are removable? That’s sweet. I have the original and they are fixed.

I’ve never pinned a quad. Too scared. Where else have you been pinning?
I will consider myself lucky then!

This is my second pin. Right Q, left Q only

Quads always have a lot of pip initially. I do one once in a blue moon so it always hurts for 3 days and then I never do them again lol.

Most good SSB can remove the handles, my Titan can. The handles are cheating anyway. The transformer bar is a different & diverse animal, but when using a classic SSB the focus should be neither to push or pull the handles up/down, but rather just hang on relaxed to make sure the bar doesn’t slide backwards. Or you can put your hands on the pad if you can reach it.
You both doing upper buttocks? In the fat?

It’s really not that bad of a pain. A nuisance.

jinxie

jinxie

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I’ve been doing subq BIW in the belly fat for the last couple months and it seems to be going well. Barely stings and I believe it’s kept my normally high e2 under control. I’m way overdue for labs.

If I’m doing IM, I like the upper lateral delt with a 1” needle. Quads scare me after hitting nerves a few times — ouch!

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I will consider myself lucky then!

This is my second pin. Right Q, left Q only

You both doing upper buttocks? In the fat?

It’s really not that bad of a pain. A nuisance.
I do IM daily currently rotating side & front delts, pecs, plus lats & ventroglutes (hips) for my bigger weekly shot since doing Trest daily.

Got a 3cc shot coming tomorrow actually I’ll put deep in my glute since I’m finishing Trest and rotating to test e, mast e, & 1-test cyp.

Subq upper glute fat is a fine place though when volume is like 0.4ml or less.

First 2 pins to the quads, that’s pretty badass actually. Props to you sir!
That’s how the doctors usually teach for self injection. It’s easy when seated and perfect for small volumes. Super easy to do, the initial pip just will feel similar to quad DOMS. And there’s more nerves in certain areas.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I do IM daily currently rotating side & front delts, pecs, plus lats & ventroglutes (hips) for my bigger weekly shot since doing Trest daily.

Got a 3cc shot coming tomorrow actually I’ll put deep in my glute since I’m finishing Trest and rotating to test e, mast e, & 1-test cyp.

Subq upper glute fat is a fine place though when volume is like 0.4ml or less.

That’s how the doctors usually teach for self injection. It’s easy when seated and perfect for small volumes. Super easy to do, the initial pip just will feel similar to quad DOMS. And there’s more nerves in certain areas.
Nope. Still not trying it lol. All I see is veins and nerves.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Nope. Still not trying it lol. All I see is veins and nerves.
You guys trying to scare me?

They also told me I was to bury the needle. As soon as you feel it pass that muscle wall, you still have like 2” to go.

@Hyde, if I did the delts, are you suppose to sink the needle there also?

Left quad is feeling better this morning. Almost unnoticeable

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

They also told me I was to bury the needle. As soon as you feel it pass that muscle wall, you still have like 2” to go.

Nope. You’re obviously doing it right as most people I know personally have had issues with quads from pin one.

I’ve never used anything over 1” 25 ga. I’ll use that for delts, glutes, ventro and have never had an issue. I’ve always buried it to the hilt for each spot as well.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote

Always sink the needle if you can; this provides stability so you’re less likely to move the needle around as much. Pretty much every site can accept a 1” needle without issue, and that’s going to make it into muscle basically anywhere unless you have loads of fat. Deeper sites like lats, VGs, and glutes can take 1.5” but it’s just not necessary either.

But it’s not necessary to get it particularly deep either - if it was, then subq wouldn’t work just as well, besides a bit slower release and inability to tolerate as much volume at the depot. And we know some guys do well on subq, because the drugs still end up in their system. Some guys aromatize more, some less by going subq. I just don’t like the welts and prefer IM whenever possible.

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Cycle-Week 1/4, OHP

Warmup:
- PAPs
- Facepulls
- Lat pushdowns
- Tricep pushdowns

Banded knee raise x20

Banded shoulder series

Banded knee raise x20

OHP:
45x10
60, 75 x5
90x3

OHP Work sets:
110x3
125x3
140x3 *2

A1. DB OHP x10,8,10,10
A2. EZ curls
4 sets

Incline Yukon bench press
Feeder sets
x5 up to RPE 9

Banded lateral raise xFailure

RegisterJr

RegisterJr

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Pre workout this morning was 14g honey (playing with how much), Stimul8 x 1/3, coffee x1

Intra workout was some intra crap I’m using up and coffee x1

I wish I had another 30 minutes at least.

I have Karbolyn arriving tomorrow based on Hyde’s suggestion. I did notice a difference having carbs with my workout.

Leaving this here to dial in what feels best.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Pre workout this morning was 14g honey (playing with how much), Stimul8 x 1/3, coffee x1

Intra workout was some intra crap I’m using up and coffee x1

I wish I had another 30 minutes at least.

I have Karbolyn arriving tomorrow based on Hyde’s suggestion. I did notice a difference having carbs with my workout.

Leaving this here to dial in what feels best.
So the thing with honey is that it’s in and out super fast. You have like 15-20 minutes with it where it’s really fueling you, so it shines as a kicker or quick boost at any point (like you would keep it in the gym for a shot if you felt yourself fading).

I like it a lot, but timing is critical to make the calories work optimally for you IMO. I don’t use it routinely, but sometimes if a garage session goes long I’ll walk inside for more water and take a squeeze of honey.

SkRaw85

SkRaw85

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
So the thing with honey is that it’s in and out super fast. You have like 15-20 minutes with it where it’s really fueling you, so it shines as a kicker or quick boost at any point (like you would keep it in the gym for a shot if you felt yourself fading).

I like it a lot, but timing is critical to make the calories work optimally for you IMO. I don’t use it routinely, but sometimes if a garage session goes long I’ll walk inside for more water and take a squeeze of honey.
Interesting. That’s my fun new fact for the day