Tex's IronMagLabs Super DMZ RX 4.0 Log

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, thanks to IML and heavyiron for the opportunity to log 1 bottle of this.

Super DMZ RX 4.0 Ingredients
60 Capsules
Serving size: 1 capsule

3b-hydroxy-androst-4-en-17-one (4-Andro) - 100mg
3-hydroxy-5a-androst-1-en-17-one (1-Andro) - 50mg
3b-hydroxy-5a-androstan-17-one (Epi-Andro) - 50mg
3-beta-hydroxyetioallocholan-5-ene-17-one (5-Andro) - 25mg
6,7 Dihydroxybergattomin - 25mg
(2S)-3-(4-cyanophenoxy)-N-[4-cyano-3-(trifluoromethyl)phenyl]-2-hydroxy-2-me
thylpropanamide - (ostarine) 3mg
5a-Hydroxy Laxogenin - 5mg
Piperine - 5mg

Dosing calls for 1 cap 2-3 times per day, with 60 caps per bottle. I'll be doing 1 cap 2 times per day since I've only got one bottle of this.

I do a pull/push/legs routine and have a starting dry morning weight of around 183-184 lbs currently. I'll be running an OTC PCT for this.

I'll work on getting pictures and more details up later today.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Week 1 SDMZ 4 Review
Dosage: Days 1-7 @ 2 caps per day

Strength - My strength has fluctuated this week, but I believe this to be due to my pre-workout meal, not to SDMZ 4 at this time.

Vascularity - No vascularity increases as of yet. My shoulders and arms are pretty vascular by nature.

Density - This is about the old change I feel I can contribute to SDMZ 4 at this time. I wouldn't say I've gained any mass yet, however I feel as if my muscles are a bit more hard. This is a "feeling" and not something I can verify with measurement or anything like that.

Weight - My dry morning weight has been consistent, so I cannot attribute any weight increases as of yet.

Week 1 Overall Thoughts - Can't say I am really noticing anything yet. I officially have increased to 3 caps per day as of day 8, so looking forward to seeing how week 2 treats me.

Week 2 SDMZ 4 Review
Dosage: Days 8-14 @ 3 caps per day (1 morning/ 1 lunch / 1 dinner)

Strength - Strength has continued at natural progression. I have not seen any sky rocket pressing, deadlifting, or squatting increases.

Vascularity - No vascularity increases as of yet. My shoulders and arms are pretty vascular by nature.

Density - As mentioned from last week I am continuing to feel a bit more dense and lean. I eat a very very clean diet, so the SDMZ 4 may be working synergistically with my diet here.

Weight - I've been maintaining my weight and not seen any increases or decreases that I can contribute to SDMZ 4. I am not on a large calorie surplus so that most certainly has something to do with it, although I have seen other PH react well for users weight wise even on maintenance level calories.

Week 2 Overall Thoughts - As I mention below in the notes, I think a user really needs 2 bottles of this stuff to notice anything. I know I'm just beginning week 3 as I'm writing this, but really the affects are minimal off a single bottle thus far going by the recommended dosage.

Week 3 SDMZ 4 Review
Coming Soon...

Final SDMZ 4 Review
Coming Soon...

abformulations

abformulations

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I'm in. Curious to see this

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys. Just took my second dose for day two. Nothing to note yet as expected.

Just some comments about the bottle and capsules. The bottle is tube shaped and looks exactly as the digital images depict it to be. Capsules are typical size, bright red.

Today was an unplanned off day as I had some personal stuff to take care of. Will be getting pics up tomorrow and need to do some research on when I should expect to start seeing strength gains out of the ordinary. I know these are typically run at the 6-8 week level so I hope most folks aren't seeing stuff happening around week 4 for the first time.

Also curious to note for those who have a Chem background, can I bridge these super Dhea compounds into 4 weeks of regular 1 and 4 dhea?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for joining guys. Just took my second dose for day two. Nothing to note yet as expected.

Just some comments about the bottle and capsules. The bottle is tube shaped and looks exactly as the digital images depict it to be. Capsules are typical size, bright red.

Today was an unplanned off day as I had some personal stuff to take care of. Will be getting pics up tomorrow and need to do some research on when I should expect to start seeing strength gains out of the ordinary. I know these are typically run at the 6-8 week level so I hope most folks aren't seeing stuff happening around week 4 for the first time.

Also curious to note for those who have a Chem background, can I bridge these super Dhea compounds into 4 weeks of regular 1 and 4 dhea?
Transitioning to 1 and/or 4 andro is perfectly fine. Might calculate the savings buying SDMZ 4.0 over single bottles of andro's. I think the savings is better with SDMZ 4 in some cases brother.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Thanks heavyiron for posting that article. Still dosing 2 a day, no sides or changes to note yet.

Debating upping my dosage to 3 per day at the 1 week mark. That would give me a little over 2 weeks worth remaining at 3 per day... heavyiron do you think that's enough time to see anything with this ingredient profile?

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Thanks heavyiron for posting that article. Still dosing 2 a day, no sides or changes to note yet.

Debating upping my dosage to 3 per day at the 1 week mark. That would give me a little over 2 weeks worth remaining at 3 per day... heavyiron do you think that's enough time to see anything with this ingredient profile?
I think this proposal makes a lot of sense. After a week you will have a good feel for the dose for sure. From the very beginning it was my opinion that this blend should be used at 2-3 caps daily.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Current pics in case anyone is curious.

Not the best pics, but I hope they will do. I am planning to do a physique competition next June, really focusing on bringing up my upper and lower chest.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I think this proposal makes a lot of sense. After a week you will have a good feel for the dose for sure. From the very beginning it was my opinion that this blend should be used at 2-3 caps daily.
that is what I will do then, day 8 to end will be 3 caps per day... I believe tomorrow starts day 5 of dosing.

Welcome, thanks for joining!

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
great workout today for pull b. I am still on 2 caps a day, only a few days left at that dosage. Can't say I can attribute any strength gains to this yet as I'm increasing at my normal speed weekly

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Had legs B today, but had to cut it short because my parents were heading over to our house.

Exercises hit: deadlift, box squats, leg extensions, leg press calf raises. Had a good workout, but focused more on volume.

I'm starting to feel a difference in muscle hardness, especially in my arms and pecs. I think this could possibly be due to ostarine in SDMZ 4. I still am trying to decide if I want to run this at one bottle, bridge into a bottle of a Mind And Muscle 4-dhea (which I already have), or possibly save up and grab another bottle of SDMZ 4.

Tomorrow is day 7, so last day at 2 caps.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 7 is here and final day of two caps. Excited to take it up to 3

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can't wait to see the results in here man. I love all iml's supps.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Can't wait to see the results in here man. I love all iml's supps.
Hey man,

Me too. I am debating on extending this with a non-sponsored bottle, but we'll see how I feel down the road. I have a bottle of Mind and Muscle TE (4-DHEA)that I am considering bridging into, but i'm not sure if another 4 week extension of that is worth it since SDMZ 4 contains super 4DHEA and not just 4DHEA.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 1 of 3 caps per day! Yeah baby yeah! Week 1 writeup coming later this evening. Today is push A, depending how things feel I may go for a PR set of 225 on incline, best working set is 205 currently.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Good workout, but my strength just wasn't there today. Finished with a working set of 185 on incline and 225 on flat bench. I alternate flat and decline every other push A day. I'll be updating Post #2 with my 1 week review so far.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Day 2 of 3 caps per day. Had a good workout today and felt quite good, finished with a final working set of 225x8 on barbell squat.

I am noticing some serious lethargy today, not sure if it's due to sdmz 4 or the fact that I hit about 70g carb pre workout.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Andro 4 in SDMZ4 should reduce lethargy. I would imagine its something else brother.

What was your carb source?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Ok lethargy was a temporary thing, was fine today and had a good back and bicep workout. Just for frame of reference for these final two weeks, my dry morning weight was 188.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Weighed in this morning to confirm on morning dry weight and again slightly above 188. I counted the caps left and believe I have 12 or 13 days remaining at 3 caps per day.

I'd like to reiterate the previous mention of increased fullness and density. This is something that I am continually noticing and really the only thing I can comment on to this point. I've not seen much of a strength increase and nothing beyond normal progression.

I have a stretchmark near the front of my left armpit/bicep/pec that is old and faded, but it was recently started to turn pink and grow again. I think that is something that can be used to support my increased density feeling.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys,

Still running 3 caps per day. I weighed dry this morning and was at 188.0 flat on a digital scale, so the 188-188.6 range seems to be holding strong.

I've had good workouts the past few days, but honestly I'm not really noticing much to date that I can attribute directly to SDMZ 4. I'm a supporter of IML and actually concurrently running their Advanced Cycle Support as a daily health supplement that I paid for myself.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Would really like to hear thoughts of bridging into 4dhea at something like 250-375 mg per day for another 15-20 days after the sdmz 4 is complete or should I pct and save that? Been playing back and forth in my head.

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Bridging is fine, these compounds are not overly organ stressing but you could always get labs to be certain brother.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Bridging is fine, these compounds are not overly organ stressing but you could always get labs to be certain brother.
Thanks, looking into it more I think I am going to go into PCT after the SDMZ 4. I am feeling good lately. I weighed in this morning at 188.9 dry so still holding pretty consistent. I believe I have 8 or 9 days left of caps, so we should have another strong week and be close to finishing. I can say right now that I think this is definitely a stack that people will want to run 6 - 8 weeks at 3 caps per day. I think if I have another bottle there would be nice upside, so I want to make that recommendation to anyone who runs this.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
Again at 188.9, I find it a little weird that my digital scale is showing the exact same weight as yesterday to a T. Been feeling good lately and had a nice rest day yesterday. Gym after work today.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
You guys notice much yet? I'm at day 9 at 2 caps a day and it's making a huge difference

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You guys notice much yet? I'm at day 9 at 2 caps a day and it's making a huge difference
My libido is starting to go up a bit. Back in the gym tomorrow finally.

How are you splitting your doses?

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I'm not noticing much to be honest. I've been at 3 caps a day since the start of day 8. Measurements are not up, strength is no more increased than my week to week growth pre-SDMZ 4. I have not cycled in a long long time either, so I know it's not because of that.

About the only increase I have noticed is appetite and the "density" feeling to date.

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think the Ostarine will help more than anything. It should be kicking in soon, at least in my previous experience with osta.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
I take one at 8am then another at 3pm. Libido is insane as of now.
I've not gained any strength as of now, but endurance and vascularity really is kicking in. I've never ran anything stronger then andro compounds though.

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
I take one at 8am then another at 3pm. Libido is insane as of now.
I've not gained any strength as of now, but endurance and vascularity really is kicking in. I've never ran anything stronger then andro compounds though.
Nice man. Everyone reacts differently so if you're seeing great stuff already that is awesome! Yeah I've not touched Osta before as I'm planning to compete and was on the fence if it was ok with my org. They allows DHEA stuff though and hormone precursors, and my promoter did not say anything specific about Ostarine being an issue.

Abraham67

Abraham67

Awards
Nice man. Everyone reacts differently so if you're seeing great stuff already that is awesome! Yeah I've not touched Osta before as I'm planning to compete and was on the fence if it was ok with my org. They allows DHEA stuff though and hormone precursors, and my promoter did not say anything specific about Ostarine being an issue.
Cool man, keep me updated, I'm interested if yours starts to kick in more. I hope it does!

Misfit28

Misfit28

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Cool man, keep me updated, I'm interested if yours starts to kick in more. I hope it does!
Mine feels as if it is kicking in now. I think I only have 2-3 days left, though :( I'm going to finish off my run with Andro Quad now, to keep the gains going a bit longer before PCT :D

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
man kicked in with 3 days left that sucks bro

heavyiron

heavyiron

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Check this out when you get a moment

Thank you!

[video]http://www.ironmaglabs.com/video/IML-LOVE-OF-MUSCLE-1920x1080F.mp4[/video]

bobsaget2191

bobsaget2191

Awards
Thanks

The IML athletes were featured in that short promo. This will be aired every hour at all 6 LVAC's in Vegas on all of their monitors
talk about promo that chit got me amped up