Testosterone

tonyp64

Member
I'm 47 and live in the UK ive trained on and of since I was 28. I'm aware that at my age hormones will be decreasing! What can I do to put my levels back to where they should be so I can increase strength and size?
 
Have you considered having a panel/workup before you try to determine what levels you are trying to put back?
 
Is this something my doctor would do ? And what will it show? Sorry I'm not very knowledgeable about this
 
tony64, No sorry needed, this where you come to learn and ask questions. Yes it is testing done on bloodwork at your physician/doctors office. If you read around different topics here in this forum you will learn alot. Welcome ! Go to Male Anti- Age Medicine and look up the post, " For those in the UK " by the Matrix.
 
I'm 47 and live in the UK ive trained on and of since I was 28. I'm aware that at my age hormones will be decreasing! What can I do to put my levels back to where they should be so I can increase strength and size?

Join testosteronemuscle.uk. Infinitely better knowledge and advice over there. Plus, it's in your home country.
 
Back
Top