Unanswered Testosterone vs DHT vs Amino Acids

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
So I recently started to consume high doses of Stano (mainly for cutting purposes) When it seemed as if I was getting bigger by the week in terms of muscle size. Started doing some serious research and stumbled on a article (which I will copy and past under here) that basically stated that DHT was a much better muscle builder than actual testosterone. Let me know what you guys think.

In a recent study we showed that dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but not testosterone, increases force production in fast contracting muscles and decreases it in slow contracting ones. These findings led us to suggest that DHT may be a better muscle building hormone than testosterone. In the present study, we have examined the effects of these hormones on amino acid transport in mouse fast and slow contracting skeletal muscle fibre bundles. Our results show that DHT increases protein synthesis and the transport of essential amino acids into fast contracting muscle fibre bundles, whereas testosterone does not. These findings confirm our previous proposition and reinforce our suggestion that DHT may be a better hormone for the treatment of muscle wasting conditions than testosterone.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
show me the human data first. there is something to be said about the anbolic ratio of steroids and DHTs ratio is highly androgenic. this is good for strength, but strength alone is not a good indication of muscular gains. Furthermore, I think DHT hits the prostate harder and helps you go bald ... quickly

Kratom267

Kratom267

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Yeah pretty sure stanodrol blew my prostate up! Have fun with all that!

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
This is why many of the steroid drugs are dht derived. They exploit this. Dht itself does not. Or epiandro would rule. It’s good. It doesn’t rule.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Want size and strength fast? M1A or M1T. Very minimal sides IME.

Don’t get me wrong, they’re strong as **** though. So strong, some people can’t handle it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer

Don’t get me wrong, they’re strong as **** though. So strong, some people can’t handle it.
I know its likely been a min since you had M1t// but if i may, which did you prefer // sides wise and or size wise.

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I know its likely been a min since you had M1t// but if i may, which did you prefer // sides wise and or size wise.
It’s not about “sides” per se but comfort gaining weight so quickly. It doesn’t feel healthy at all..

M1T is less comfortable for sure but it’s also a lot stronger. Some say too strong. I remember waking up a few days in a row 5lbs heavier than I was the day before on 20mg M1T. **** was nuts. I had to eat less just to stay comfortable. So it also shows cuts better because of that.

M1A though is still a solid and high quality product, and I would never tell someone to try M1T without first trying m1A at a nice dose 60mg for six weeks. If they can handle the last three weeks, they might be able to handle M1T.

I just did three weeks on m1A, gained 22lbs, and I’m happy to jump off at this point.

M1A should stay legal, M1T can stay illegal. M1A is in my opinion the absolute strongest oral on the market.

Last edited:

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So I recently started to consume high doses of Stano (mainly for cutting purposes) When it seemed as if I was getting bigger by the week in terms of muscle size. Started doing some serious research and stumbled on a article (which I will copy and past under here) that basically stated that DHT was a much better muscle builder than actual testosterone. Let me know what you guys think.

In a recent study we showed that dihydrotestosterone (DHT), but not testosterone, increases force production in fast contracting muscles and decreases it in slow contracting ones. These findings led us to suggest that DHT may be a better muscle building hormone than testosterone. In the present study, we have examined the effects of these hormones on amino acid transport in mouse fast and slow contracting skeletal muscle fibre bundles. Our results show that DHT increases protein synthesis and the transport of essential amino acids into fast contracting muscle fibre bundles, whereas testosterone does not. These findings confirm our previous proposition and reinforce our suggestion that DHT may be a better hormone for the treatment of muscle wasting conditions than testosterone.

Pure DHTs my favorite for strength, speed, power and feel, pure performance. Yes it does rape my prostate and hairline too, literally overnight. Stanolone/dht base. Pip is itchy and sucks. Wish I could find DHT with an ester. 50mg dht with 50mg test base preworkout is insane, but only in moderation

I cant speak to the anabolic potential because of the other anabolics in the mix, but really not surprised that fast twitch is increased by DHT.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established
Pure DHTs my favorite for strength, speed, power and feel, pure performance. Yes it does rape my prostate and hairline too, literally overnight. Stanolone/dht base. Pip is itchy and sucks. Wish I could find DHT with an ester. 50mg dht with 50mg test base preworkout is insane, but only in moderation

I cant speak to the anabolic potential because of the other anabolics in the mix, but really not surprised that fast twitch is increased by DHT.
I was shocked when stano started to act like this. and give me these results especially at this dose. but then again it’s a crap ton of mg’s. I am running it along side some epi andro sense I don’t have any REAL test on hand.

TheBigBrodie

TheBigBrodie

Awards
  • Established

How strong? In terms of liver toxicity? Or blood pressure?

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How strong? In terms of liver toxicity? Or blood pressure?
More like you can feel your whole body swelling up all day. Blood pressure high or not doesn’t matter.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
M1A though is still a solid and high quality product, and I would never tell someone to try M1T without first trying m1A at a nice dose 60mg for six weeks. If they can handle the last three weeks, they might be able to handle M1T.
Assuming there's no access to m1a, would you have an alternative suggestion, like a reduced dosage or a low dose stacked with msten or something?

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was shocked when stano started to act like this. and give me these results especially at this dose. but then again it’s a crap ton of mg’s. I am running it along side some epi andro sense I don’t have any REAL test on hand.
So you are running two DHT’s

Old Witch

Old Witch

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Assuming there's no access to m1a, would you have an alternative suggestion, like a reduced dosage or a low dose stacked with msten or something?
Well if you stack dmz and MSten it’s pretty strong...

If you can’t get m1A but can get M1T then try it. You’ll know it’s real by day 2.

BarryScott

BarryScott

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Well if you stack dmz and MSten it’s pretty strong...

If you can’t get m1A but can get M1T then try it. You’ll know it’s real by day 2.
Can get m1t easy, never seen m1a for sale. Think it's another one of those usa/uk differences.

Not that it's on my immediate to-do list but I'm definitely interested long term.