Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
i was supposed to have my monthly testosterone shipped 3 days ago-but my VA sight showed it hadn't been shipped. i emailed the pharmacy and was told supplier had a shortage and they were going outside normal supplier to get it and it should be shipped in next few days....is this just a VA issue or are others experiencing this issue?

StarScream66

StarScream66

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Nothing on the black market seems to be in short supply. But, with all the COVID craziness, if your test is made in another country, they could be having delivery problems.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Absolutely 0 issues having my test from my well trusted ugl source. The Pharma stuff though can be delayed yes. Why? Well because they don’t care about you and they know they can make you wait and you’ll still be there :). Just like Canada post have 3 weeks delays on sending shipments cause it’s a governmental compagny while private compagnies still ships within 1-3 days. They face the same realities with COVID though.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Nothing on the black market seems to be in short supply. But, with all the COVID craziness, if your test is made in another country, they could be having delivery problems.
son of a biatch...the VA used to send me pfizer depo testosterone...my prescription label covers up label on box, just peeled it back and now it's HIKMA farmaceutica [portugal] distributed by WEST-WARD and says testosterone cypionate.....never heard of hikma or west-ward?

going to do research-thanks

prestoner

Awards
  • First Up Vote
i was supposed to have my monthly testosterone shipped 3 days ago-but my VA sight showed it hadn't been shipped. i emailed the pharmacy and was told supplier had a shortage and they were going outside normal supplier to get it and it should be shipped in next few days....is this just a VA issue or are others experiencing this issue?
I ran into this in may. check out shortage list they switched me from perrigo to cipla for 2 months. now they have perrigo back in stock.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I ran into this in may. check out shortage list they switched me from perrigo to cipla for 2 months. now they have perrigo back in stock.
hikma has a horrible reputation and has been cited by fda for poor quality control...not real happy VA switched from pfizer to these clowns they don't seem much better than ugl.

Last edited: