Testosterone Optimization (via supplements, not anabolics)

popchris

Awards
I am on a Ostarine/GW stack (20 mg each). I am thinking of incorporating MK677.

I know Ostarine is not highly suppressive (if at all). However, I am always looking to optimize and get every advantage I can (or correct any disadvantage I have). What does everyone think of this combination: Sustain Alpha + Sergeant Steel

I am most interested in optimizing test, increasing libido and minimizing cortisol. Anyone else have better suggestions?

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Ostarine IS suppressive. Whoever told you it may not be at all suppressive is wrong. Ignore everything they say from now on. If you're going to run anything hormonal, you should be prepared to run a SERM in PCT. If you're looking to get "every advantage" you can, you'll run a SERM in PCT after EVERY anabolic/hormonal cycle. Period.

popchris

Awards
I am planning to do a PCT. I agree, I want every advantage possible, so even if the suppression is minor, I still want to address it. I actually prefaced my question with "I know Ostarine is not highly suppressive..." just to avoid responses such as "don't be a pussy, ostarine is weak dogcrap that doesn't require on cycle support or PCT".

Also, what do you think of the two products I mentioned?

rowz4broz

rowz4broz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Id use a serm. I’ve actually read articles online of ostarine being HIGHLY suppresive.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ostarine IS suppressive. Whoever told you it may not be at all suppressive is wrong. Ignore everything they say from now on. If you're going to run anything hormonal, you should be prepared to run a SERM in PCT. If you're looking to get "every advantage" you can, you'll run a SERM in PCT after EVERY anabolic/hormonal cycle. Period.
This. So many people believe it’s not very suppressive. Something is either suppressive or it’s not. Also SERM is the most essential part but seems to be the most neglected aspect (shakes head). A lot of people really need to read and research more before they even think about using Anabolic/hormonal products.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
This. So many people believe it’s not very suppressive. Something is either suppressive or it’s not. Also SERM is the most essential part but seems to be the most neglected aspect (shakes head). A lot of people really need to read and research more before they even think about using Anabolic/hormonal products.
Yup. The way I see it, no SERM, no cycle. Why would someone be willing to use hormonal anabolics, but unwilling to use a SERM? The logic just isn't there. I really don't get it; I can't wrap my head around the "logic" there.

popchris

Awards
Thread is being derailed by the suppressive comment. I put that in there to avoid "Ostarine is weak" rants, which instead triggered "Ostarine isn't candy" rants. It's all being projected onto me as I never said I don't take PCT seriously, I didn't say I will not use SERMs, etc. You guys are too eager to serve up your rant du jour that you're not even reading the content of the posts.
Never let the details get in the way of a good vent though.

I am talking about natural test boosters. That's all I wanted to know about. Anyone try the two products I mentioned?

sns8778

sns8778

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Thread is being derailed by the suppressive comment. I put that in there to avoid "Ostarine is weak" rants, which instead triggered "Ostarine isn't candy" rants. It's all being projected onto me as I never said I don't take PCT seriously, I didn't say I will not use SERMs, etc. You guys are too eager to serve up your rant du jour that you're not even reading the content of the posts.

I am talking about natural test boosters. That's all I wanted to know about. Anyone try the two products I mentioned?
I would suggest M-Test + Reduce XT (or Suppress-C if you prefer B-Triol).

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote

There are other people besides you reading this. We all want to make it abundantly clear to everyone who may be reading this they ostarine IS suppressive. Your claim could have been viewed as misleading and bad info to a lot of people, perpetuating misinformation. You put it in to avoid one rant, but you invited yourself to another one. If anything, it’s better to be more cautious, not less, with your hormones, so I’d expect MORE kickback from saying it’s not suppressive than saying it is. Which is what happened...

You said you KNOW it’s not highly suppressive, if at all. You were wrong. Now you say you were wrong on purpose? To avoid a rant? All you did is suggest to us you didn’t do your research, so of course we corrected you and made sure you were going to use a SERM.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I am on a Ostarine/GW stack (20 mg each). I am thinking of incorporating MK677.

I know Ostarine is not highly suppressive (if at all). However, I am always looking to optimize and get every advantage I can (or correct any disadvantage I have). What does everyone think of this combination: Sustain Alpha + Sergeant Steel

I am most interested in optimizing test, increasing libido and minimizing cortisol. Anyone else have better suggestions?
I stand behind sustain alpha 100%, I've never used sergeant steel so I won't comment. I have used sustain alpha together with m-test and had very good results-I've actually ran this combo several times.

you didn't give age, if over 35 dermacrine goes great with sustain alpha.

Ptlhains

Ptlhains

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Ostarine IS SUPPRESSIVE. GET A SERM. Taking natural stuff while on suppressive stuff is a waste of time and money. Get LGD or Andro's or something. Make your cycle meaningful and do a proper PCT. I cannot understand what is so cool or tough about fucking with your hormones? Anybody who has done so - knows it would have been so much easier using a SERM instead of having months (or years of forever) of feeling like ****, losing your gains and ambition to do anything. Does that sound cool? Does that not sound like a big enough deal to spend 30-40$ on a SERM?

popchris

Awards
There are other people besides you reading this. We all want to make it abundantly clear to everyone who may be reading this they ostarine IS suppressive. Your claim could have been viewed as misleading and bad info to a lot of people, perpetuating misinformation. You put it in to avoid one rant, but you invited yourself to another one. If anything, it’s better to be more cautious, not less, with your hormones, so I’d expect MORE kickback from saying it’s not suppressive than saying it is. Which is what happened...

You said you KNOW it’s not highly suppressive, if at all. You were wrong. Now you say you were wrong on purpose? To avoid a rant? All you did is suggest to us you didn’t do your research, so of course we corrected you and made sure you were going to use a SERM.
Fair enough. I agree it’s good to emphasize caution and to consider the fact that others will be reading this.

You have to admit, however, it also has the tendency to derail the responses. For example, there’s a user responding that I am not “tough or cool” for fucking up my horomones—there’s zero chance this user actually read my post. He’s likely skimming the responses and imagining what I posted and then responding to his idea of what I *probably* wrote. And many other users do the same and soon enough the thread becomes unsalvageable.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Wants to optimize testosterone but doesn’t want to use a SERM. Lol Nothing will match the test boost you get from clomid or nolva. You can skip them it will just take a lot longer for your natural levels to return. I like m test since you want Recommendations on natty boosters.

fightnews

fightnews

Awards
  • Established

Haha what do you expect everyone's raging their anabolic minds around here. I havent used supplements in a while but from what I remember their are no good "natural" test boosters. Unless you want to be like that fat bloated mlb guy and text Frank to 555-5555 to try a free bottle of nugenix idk.

muscleupcrohn

muscleupcrohn

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Haha what do you expect everyone's raging their anabolic minds around here. I havent used supplements in a while but from what I remember their are no good "natural" test boosters. Unless you want to be like that fat bloated mlb guy and text Frank to 555-5555 to try a free bottle of nugenix idk.
Haha. There are "good" natural testosterone boosters, and they can help bring testosterone levels up to normal ranges, but, as we've all made really clear here, it's not worth taking any chances, and SERMs are the best bet for that for sure. If you're going to run anabolics/hormonals, the whole "I want something natural to boost my test" should go right out the window. That said, natural test boosters can be ADDED to PCT, or taken after a real PCT, since they can help with mood, libido, etc, but yeah, nothing replaces a SERM for PCT.