Testosterone Levels TRT/ BLAST ideas

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
On trt. since feb 2015. First it was cyp 200 every 10 days. in september doc put me on 200 every 7 days. I have been prescribed 1mg adex every day and DONT USE IT THAT way as it crashed my estrogen which i found out way back when we were trying to have a family and on clomid 50mg 3x per week for like 7 years. I still and trying to dial in the estrogen i have used 1mg adex 3x a week, .5mg 3x a week and now .5 2 times a week

all cycles do not count my trt dose at the time

I have only done test only cycles. First one was a 12 week 300mg sustonan every week ( was not aware shots should be done every 3 days) and did .5mg adex.

Current cycle is a 16 week at 450 sust a week divided into 2 shots. dex is .5 3x a week.

Next cycle i will add at least one or two compounds and might start with a dbol kickstart.

I figure I dont plan to run the same cycle twice for quite a bit as i will be able to run two per year. I will either add compuonds or dosage.

Next cycle will be at least test 400-600mg ( plus trt) and 500-600 mg equipoise. I migth start with a dbol kicker
It is possible depending on what is avail i might run 400mg deca instead of the eq.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Nice. Thanks for sharing your ideas brother!

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I appreciate it @thebigt ...

I really do appreciate your insight, and hope everything works out well for you.

And who knows, maybe with medical advancements, there will be another solution to hypogonadism down the road 🤷‍♂️
my friend, that is what I am concerned about. there is a anti-testosterone push being made by females in medical community and their numbers are growing...I am going to bet there is a federal research grant to find a alternative to testosterone in trt, and I don't think either of us will be happy with it...

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
my friend, that is what I am concerned about. there is a anti-testosterone push being made by females in medical community and their numbers are growing...I am going to bet there is a federal research grant to find a alternative to testosterone in trt, and I don't think either of us will be happy with it...
If you’re any intelligent which I know you are and have any trt experiences which I know you do too, self administering from a legit and reliable source is very easy and safe too. (If something was to happen). Nothing to worry about.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
If you’re any intelligent which I know you are and have any trt experiences which I know you do too, self administering from a legit and reliable source is very easy and safe too. (If something was to happen). Nothing to worry about.
thank you for the kind words....

my fear is they are working on making 'reliable' sources harder to come by...and at the same time making it a criminal activity for people who normally wouldn't go that route. testosterone seems to be on the radar, in my opinion....but that is just on opinion and you are probably right-nothing to worry about.

Last edited:

kisaj

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I am starting a 2020 blast next week. Will be running 300-350 for 10 weeks - test only. Strength is not a concern, I am already pretty strong (lol), but I plan to pack on mass. We have a few trips planned, two of them beach trips with different groups of people and for pure ego purposes I want to be the shredded one everyone is asking, wtf?

I already know that I put on 15-20lbs each time, but it is dirty weight. I get enormous, but I plan to clean it up this time. I don't like working to drop the softness. Goal is 10 clean lbs which would put me at around 220 at 6'.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@kisaj

Nice bro, I'm running 350/week right now as well. Test only. I was throwing around the idea of adding in msten or something, but just sticking with test for now.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Its called liberalism. It will still be out there and just like our blasts people will get it. Maybe they need to go cook some dinner and quit worrying about trt.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
for trt bloods is 6 days after last pin pretty typical?

Also lets say you are on a test/eq cycle 500 of each 15 weeks. I take your trt 200mg sunday ( i am on trt) 250test/eq mix tuesday and thursday. I hear bloods during week 6 of a cycle are optimal. ANyone use another week?

Also sine i would be taking test every other day practically when should i get bloods pulled?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Its called liberalism. It will still be out there and just like our blasts people will get it. Maybe they need to go cook some dinner and quit worrying about trt.
Anti testosterone push? For heavens sake why?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
for trt bloods is 6 days after last pin pretty typical?

Also lets say you are on a test/eq cycle 500 of each 15 weeks. I take your trt 200mg sunday ( i am on trt) 250test/eq mix tuesday and thursday. I hear bloods during week 6 of a cycle are optimal. ANyone use another week?

Also sine i would be taking test every other day practically when should i get bloods pulled?
If your speaking of getting bloodwork done for you doctor, you need to wait atkeast 8 weeks after your blast

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
i got that. What i mean is while on cycle if you take test a couple times a week how do you figure how when to do you last pin before you mid cycle bloods to ensure they are where they need to be. That is also how many make sure the gear is not under dosed.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
What esters are you running?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Currently on week 5 of 12

Test Cypionate 400mg/we

A strange thing has happened to me today. I did a 200 mg injection this morning, and tonight I feel body aches and flu like symptoms.

I have no nausea, just body aches and some abdominal cramping which is causing insominia...

This isn't a new vial, so I dont believe anything is wrong with the gear...could this be the "test flu" I have heard about?

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
@Resolve10

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Last time I blasted at 750 cyp and my test came back in low 4000's, think it was just shy of 4200.

Cruise on 200 keeps me around 1500.
Started trt at 38-39? Base was 550

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Haha I dont know...I saw that you were online lol

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Actually thought you were someone else. My bad

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Last time I blasted at 750 cyp and my test came back in low 4000's, think it was just shy of 4200.

Cruise on 200 keeps me around 1500.
Started trt at 38-39? Base was 550
that is crazy that a doctor would prescribe trt with test at 550???????

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Currently on week 5 of 12

Test Cypionate 400mg/we

A strange thing has happened to me today. I did a 200 mg injection this morning, and tonight I feel body aches and flu like symptoms.

I have no nausea, just body aches and some abdominal cramping which is causing insominia...

This isn't a new vial, so I dont believe anything is wrong with the gear...could this be the "test flu" I have heard about?
Test flu is another word for dirty gear, you don't actually get sick from testosterone

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Test flu is another word for dirty gear, you don't actually get sick from testosterone
I got flu like symptoms from my homebrew which never gave me pip or infection, not even redness, about 7 - 10 days in, right around the time i started getting sick pumps, glycogen supercompensation and first slight strength gains.

symptoms lasted few days and then subsided. First time using gear, 500mg test per week.

Keep in mind that I went from 300 test level to 2000 in a week soooo...of course my body reacted.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I got flu like symptoms from my homebrew which never gave me pip or infection, not even redness, about 7 - 10 days in, right around the time i started getting sick pumps, glycogen supercompensation and first slight strength gains.

symptoms lasted few days and then subsided. First time using gear, 500mg test per week.

Keep in mind that I went from 300 test level to 2000 in a week soooo...of course my body reacted.
I would guess it's a coincidence or something else but it's not from the testosterone it's from something else because no one ever gets flu-like symptoms on pharma grade gear it's always you GL or Homebrew

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I would guess it's a coincidence or something else but it's not from the testosterone it's from something else because no one ever gets flu-like symptoms on pharma grade gear it's always you GL or Homebrew
I dunno perhaps it is benzyl alcohol causing that? But it definitely coincided with test levels rapidly rising.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah, I'm not sure. It could be a coincidence. I have been working crazy hours, graveyard 4-5 nights per week...could just be lack of sleep...

I already feel better now

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
that is crazy that a doctor would prescribe trt with test at 550???????

I've heard that a couple times. I have obstructive sleep apnea and the test really helps me. I have a very nice doctor 💪

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I've heard that a couple times. I have obstructive sleep apnea and the test really helps me. I have a very nice doctor 💪
your doctor is treating the symptom rather than the cause, imo.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Couldn't the cause of the sleep apnea be low testosterone?

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Sleep apnea is hindering your recovery and performance man go get that fixed.

no matter what you take you will have a bottleneck.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Couldn't the cause of the sleep apnea be low testosterone?
and vice versa...many guys who have sleep apnea and low testosterone have reported a increase in testosterone when treated for sleep apnea. I am that guy!!!

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How could low t cause sleep apnea? The reverse sure but i dont see how the low t could be the cause for it.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
How could low t cause sleep apnea? The reverse sure but i dont see how the low t could be the cause for it.
don't have a answer to your question...from my personal experience I had sleep issues for many years but never had it diagnosed from a sleep clinic until I had been on trt for approximately 4 years...using the sleep machine has improved my quality of life almost as much if not more than trt has...I now carry my sleep machine with me when I travel-never miss a night without it, and even use it when I get to take a nap. it truly was/is a game changer.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
don't have a answer to your question...from my personal experience I had sleep issues for many years but never had it diagnosed from a sleep clinic until I had been on trt for approximately 4 years...using the sleep machine has improved my quality of life almost as much if not more than trt has...I now carry my sleep machine with me when I travel-never miss a night without it, and even use it when I get to take a nap. it truly was/is a game changer.
Cpap (the air compressor)?

i have also been contemplating on becoming a pilot during cycle as i tend to snore heavily on test and my hematocrit goes through the roof.

i have what is called mandibular advancement device (fancy mouthpiece) but i am bot sure how much does that help.

they say young guys dont get polycythemia on test. I call bullsh1t.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Cpap (the air compressor)?

i have also been contemplating on becoming a pilot during cycle as i tend to snore heavily on test and my hematocrit goes through the roof.

i have what is called mandibular advancement device (fancy mouthpiece) but i am bot sure how much does that help.

they say young guys dont get polycythemia on test. I call bullsh1t.
yes, cpap...takes some adjustment but now I won't be without it.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
yes, cpap...takes some adjustment but now I won't be without it.
This sounds like a diy project.
Inb4
PicsArt_01-08-09.43.16.png

but seriously i need to measure my o2 saturation throughout the night to see where i stand.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
This sounds like a diy project.
Inb4
View attachment 189821
but seriously i need to measure my o2 saturation throughout the night to see where i stand.
if you have insurance I suggest getting a overnight sleep clinic evaluation, this is what I had done.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Typing on a phone..

So looking in hindsight, trt was not the answer for my sleep apnea but it has helped.

I'm 43 and started trt at 38. I originally went to the doc complaining of brain fog, falling asleep driving at lights. I wasn't able to control my weight and composition.

Fast forward, went to the sleep dr., was told I have osa. My insurance just flipped my deductible is 1k so I didn't do the sleep test.

Glad I didn't. I don't want that machine near me. And now I'm much leaner and have researched my issue and have greatly improved my sleep.

I have bad acid reflux that I started zantac and that made a huge difference. Struggling now without it.

I'm much leaner now. With better work outs that tire me out. I propped my bed up with bricks. Number of little things. Biggest factor is when I'm bloated with salt from bad diet.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
Typing on a phone..

So looking in hindsight, trt was not the answer for my sleep apnea but it has helped.

I'm 43 and started trt at 38. I originally went to the doc complaining of brain fog, falling asleep driving at lights. I wasn't able to control my weight and composition.

Fast forward, went to the sleep dr., was told I have osa. My insurance just flipped my deductible is 1k so I didn't do the sleep test.

Glad I didn't. I don't want that machine near me. And now I'm much leaner and have researched my issue and have greatly improved my sleep.

I have bad acid reflux that I started zantac and that made a huge difference. Struggling now without it.

I'm much leaner now. With better work outs that tire me out. I propped my bed up with bricks. Number of little things. Biggest factor is when I'm bloated with salt from bad diet.
#1. yes, it' unfortunate that sleep clinics are so expensive.
#2. cpap isn't made for enjoyment, just like needles. both are delivery systems for a better life, if you are diagnosed with a medical issue requiring them.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I agree, but I'm getting a solid 6-8 hours now.
Before, if I had to shake hands with the president going back was a problem. Now I usually go right back.

Also, if any one hasn't tried the Mute snoring device, it works very well with me.
I snore bad when bloated.

thebigt

thebigt

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • The BigT Award
  • Established
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
I agree, but I'm getting a solid 6-8 hours now.
Before, if I had to shake hands with the president going back was a problem. Now I usually go right back.

Also, if any one hasn't tried the Mute snoring device, it works very well with me.
I snore bad when bloated.
congratulations, very happy you have things figured out...for me I would have probably had a heart attack [or worse] by now if not for cpap...but I am considerably older at 61. I was diagnosed with severe sleep apnea.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn man how is your hematocrit on trt and with sleep apnea? @Quest
I wpuld try to sort this out as i said you will always have a bottleneck to your progress with untreated sleep apnea.
Silicone earplugs are wonderful. I got used to them and now i can sleep with heavy machinery outsode my house.
That brainfog and falling asleep, especially feeling like sh1t in the morning is indicative of sleep apnea.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
It's not good brother, it was in the mid 50's I believe. He told me to go give blood, but I never did it.

Going to make it a priority

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
It's not good brother, it was in the mid 50's I believe. He told me to go give blood, but I never did it.

Going to make it a priority
Not surprised because apnea is making it bad.

Viscous blood is putting your heart under strain.

I snore like crazy on test so i have to do sth about it, and i dont usually have apnea. But peoppe have been telling me they could hear my snoring through the closed door in the other room.

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I recently read the goggins book and he is all about doing **** you don't want to do.

So I've always hated burpees. I do 125-150 m-wf. Sleep like I'm fooking sedated

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Yeah, that dude is awesome. I have that book too. I need to start reading it

Quest

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Then you must check out Wes Watson on YouTube if haven't already.

He's unreal, I found him about 6 months ago been following...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Is that the swole inmate?