Testosterone levels crashed

BrianJB

Awards
Hi all, I am a 31 year old male, I've been on TRT for the past year or so (I only say or so because I've had to change doctors and they had way different ideas on TRT).

My first doc had me tested and my t level was around 150, he started me on test cyp 50mg 2x's a week. It never seemed to do much.

My first doc left his practice so I got moved over to another doctor, this new doctor doesn't really believe in TRT and he would not under any circumstance prescribe anything injectable. So he started me on a free bottle of axiron, that's when I first felt the greatness of testosterone, energy was great, mood was great, sex...everything was great.

Then found out my insurance wouldn't cover axiron, so he put me on testim. And however weird this is my insurance wouldn't cover the generic, but it covers the name brand..odd huh?

Anyways to my topic, I was using 1 tube of testim per day and didnt feel any better at all. But recently I had my first panic attack in years, sweating, freaking out.. I have been waking up in the mornings with trouble breathing..almost like someone is strangling me. But after a minute or so I'm OK, but my heart starts beating really fast and panicky. So I was assuming my anixenty was kicking in, I went back to the doctor for more blood work...my test level had dropped to 70...yes, 70.

So he upped me to two tubes of testim per day and will recheck in 3 months. Would I be right in assuming that most of my anxienties and other issues are because my levels dropped?, I will say that back in October (after axiron) when I was checked my level was 382. So from October at 382 to march at 70.

What the hell should I do?

Driven2lift

Driven2lift

AnabolicMinds Site Rep
Awards
Just keep up the treatment brother it will get there

Testim is generic here, the least expensive i cam get

Doubling your dose should help. It sucks dialing in your dose waiting months between testing i know but it is the best way

And ive never heard of panic attacks but testosterone has a wide variety of effects, it is also antagonistic to things like cortisol so i can see the possibility.