Testosterone for woman

buffybeast28

buffybeast28

Awards
AS above.. any experience or thoughts? I am exploring the options for testosterone for muscle growth, but do not know how much to use and how to inject. any guidance is appreciated.

a little info about me.. not a competitor but looking to achieve a certain look. Thanks

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I don’t have any experience, but my guy reaction is no. It can have too many effects on physiology and can convert to estrogen as well, could put you overboard there (maybe?). Anavar seems to be way more popular for women.

@Hyde might be able to tell you more. His wife is a strength athlete, so she’s used some PEDs.

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm not necessarily against it for women but please please do your research. I don't want yo to into your personal business but the dose will definitely depend on if this is aesthetic or of its "lifestyle"

Moto140

Awards
Why have you decided on testosterone? Yes testosterone will let you grow large muscles. How big? Kinda depends on how much you take.

Taking too much will cause voice deepening, facial hair growth, body hair, clitoral growth etc. Those are all androgenic effects. Muscle growth is from anabolic effects.

I'd recommend something less androgenic. Anavar or a SARM like Ostarine or AC262 is plenty to get a nice athletic feminine body.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
AS above.. any experience or thoughts? I am exploring the options for testosterone for muscle growth, but do not know how much to use and how to inject. any guidance is appreciated.

a little info about me.. not a competitor but looking to achieve a certain look. Thanks
Im not faulting these guys for not knowing this but dr.s are more and more often prescribing testosterone to females. A replacement dose o believe is somewhere between 2-5mg per week and Ive seen some females running 5-10mg a week. I think anything higher then 10mg is playing with fire.

It is very hard to accurately dose these low numbers so I would highly suggest cutting the concentration with a sterile oil to get a 20mg/ml concentration. Then every number on a insulin pin would be 2mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Testosterone 2-10mg per week
Primo I've seen girls do 20-50mg per week
Anavar 2-10mg per day
Lgd 4033 2-10mg per day
GH 1-2iu per day
Clenbuterol 20-100mcg per day

These are all the "female friendly" things to a degree.

Ladies can actually make a lot of progress just on clen and gh

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Testosterone 2-10mg per week
Primo I've seen girls do 20-50mg per week
Anavar 2-10mg per day
Lgd 4033 2-10mg per day
GH 1-2iu per day
Clenbuterol 20-100mcg per day

These are all the "female friendly" things to a degree.

Ladies can actually make a lot of progress just on clen and gh
These are not suggestions or reccomendations either. Just what I see other females doing

buffybeast28

buffybeast28

Awards
Why have you decided on testosterone? Yes testosterone will let you grow large muscles. How big? Kinda depends on how much you take.

Taking too much will cause voice deepening, facial hair growth, body hair, clitoral growth etc. Those are all androgenic effects. Muscle growth is from anabolic effects.

I'd recommend something less androgenic. Anavar or a SARM like Ostarine or AC262 is plenty to get a nice athletic feminine body.
I'm fully aware of the side effects. Not going to do alot of dosage for a start and see how much can i tolerate from there.
I've tried SARM, that was my first cycle. Did Anavar and drol as well. love the pumps from drol. makes me feel like superwoman lol

buffybeast28

buffybeast28

Awards
Im not faulting these guys for not knowing this but dr.s are more and more often prescribing testosterone to females. A replacement dose o believe is somewhere between 2-5mg per week and Ive seen some females running 5-10mg a week. I think anything higher then 10mg is playing with fire.

It is very hard to accurately dose these low numbers so I would highly suggest cutting the concentration with a sterile oil to get a 20mg/ml concentration. Then every number on a insulin pin would be 2mg

Thanks. Yeah its actually pretty common for females to be taking testo. I would prob try 2-5mg for a start. the thing is I have never pin before and i do not know how to. Do i inject on the quads area?

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thanks. Yeah its actually pretty common for females to be taking testo. I would prob try 2-5mg for a start. the thing is I have never pin before and i do not know how to. Do i inject on the quads area?
You can but I would honestly start with your glutes or your ventro glute. There's really professional videos on YouTube showing you exactly how to pin your VG. It's made for guys on TRT but it will obviously work for you. The thing with your quads is your gonna have to aspirate every time to make sure your not in a vein. ( you're not a heroin addict) plus the first few tines you will have post injection pain and it will make leg day virtually impossible with that kind of pain in your quads

Mikereyn513

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm fully aware of the side effects. Not going to do alot of dosage for a start and see how much can i tolerate from there.
I've tried SARM, that was my first cycle. Did Anavar and drol as well. love the pumps from drol. makes me feel like superwoman lol
Wow that's impressive for real

buffybeast28

buffybeast28

Awards
You can but I would honestly start with your glutes or your ventro glute. There's really professional videos on YouTube showing you exactly how to pin your VG. It's made for guys on TRT but it will obviously work for you. The thing with your quads is your gonna have to aspirate every time to make sure your not in a vein. ( you're not a heroin addict) plus the first few tines you will have post injection pain and it will make leg day virtually impossible with that kind of pain in your quads

so i should pin my deltoids instead?

Moto140

Awards
I usually just fill a bathtub up with ice cubes and testosterone no ester. Its pricey, but a really great way to start the day.

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Can you tell me the SARM you used, and the peak doses and general duration of the times you used that, Anavar, and Anadrol? Have you just done 3 cycles, or more?

If you have done even 10mg daily of Var and Drol, you will be sadly disappointed with the “results” of 2-10mg test prop per week (split up over eod shots). That is an athletic replacement/cruise dose for an AAS-using female (6-10mg being on the hotter side of that). My wife was using 6mg of test prop for 6ish weeks (2mg 3x a week, which is 2 units on a little 29g slinpin) between the last couple actual blasts.

Test is not the oil you want to push if you want more size from an oil-based solution. Primo E (that you tested with a Roidtest because we’ve definitely gotten fake before that was just Test E) or, on a more serious level, NPP would be the go-to. Unless the look you are after is transgender, don’t push test (no judgment if that is your decision, but that’s what it’s best for at bigger doses). You can own the world with enough Var, Drol, NPP, Primo and Superdrol. In other continents Winstrol is prized higher than Var, but that’s cultural and based on availability - Var is less virilizing, healthier, & less sides per mg, and the superior performance drug EXCEPT for final weeks before a bodybuilding show where maximal dryness/hardening would be desired. Besides that, I would never choose Winny over Var. Same as I would never choose Test over NPP.

Superdrol is less virilizing per mg than Var CONSIDERABLY, but it’s still very toxic so you just can’t run it as long. It’s better for a big burst as a finisher, or plateau breaker, for just a few weeks either way.

If you do microdose test (2-10mg per week), you can just pin it subq in your glute/hip fat, or pin it shallow IM in quads or delts would be easy as well.

buffybeast28

buffybeast28

Awards
Can you tell me the SARM you used, and the peak doses and general duration of the times you used that, Anavar, and Anadrol? Have you just done 3 cycles, or more?

If you have done even 10mg daily of Var and Drol, you will be sadly disappointed with the “results” of 2-10mg test prop per week (split up over eod shots). That is an athletic replacement/cruise dose for an AAS-using female (6-10mg being on the hotter side of that). My wife was using 6mg of test prop for 6ish weeks (2mg 3x a week, which is 2 units on a little 29g slinpin) between the last couple actual blasts.

Test is not the oil you want to push if you want more size from an oil-based solution. Primo E (that you tested with a Roidtest because we’ve definitely gotten fake before that was just Test E) or, on a more serious level, NPP would be the go-to. Unless the look you are after is transgender, don’t push test (no judgment if that is your decision, but that’s what it’s best for at bigger doses). You can own the world with enough Var, Drol, NPP, Primo and Superdrol. In other continents Winstrol is prized higher than Var, but that’s cultural and based on availability - Var is less virilizing, healthier, & less sides per mg, and the superior performance drug EXCEPT for final weeks before a bodybuilding show where maximal dryness/hardening would be desired. Besides that, I would never choose Winny over Var. Same as I would never choose Test over NPP.

Superdrol is less virilizing per mg than Var CONSIDERABLY, but it’s still very toxic so you just can’t run it as long. It’s better for a big burst as a finisher, or plateau breaker, for just a few weeks either way.

If you do microdose test (2-10mg per week), you can just pin it subq in your glute/hip fat, or pin it shallow IM in quads or delts would be easy as well.

Hey thanks for the detailed reply.
First run was SARMS, i took Ostarine and Cardarine. 25mg and 20mg respectively, ran for 2 months. Strength is there and i'm cutting during that period.
After which I took Anavar, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. (10mg) completed 2 cycles strength wise i don't feel much increased maybe i should run it longer?
Drol was only one cycle, stopped at 4 weeks. strength was over the roof i love it but the sides quite intolerable. bloated, acid reflux. started with 12.5 then increase to 25mg maybe i increased too much. would love to on that cycle again but lower dosage in the future..

Superdrol is less virlising? didn't know that..
is your wife a athletic? why is she on Test?

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar

Has your wife tried Tbol + var? Broderick brings that combo up regularly, claiming it synergises into something special mainly for females. I havent come across any feedback on it though.

Jeremyk1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Yeah she’s a strength athlete. Superdrol is generally less virilizing than most drugs. I’ve seen a few others talk about that. I think part of it is really just because of how anabolic it is, you can use such a small dose, the androgenic effects are almost nonexistent.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
This is not a source sharing forum

Last edited by a moderator:
Admin

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Hey thanks for the detailed reply.
First run was SARMS, i took Ostarine and Cardarine. 25mg and 20mg respectively, ran for 2 months. Strength is there and i'm cutting during that period.
After which I took Anavar, 4 weeks on 4 weeks off. (10mg) completed 2 cycles strength wise i don't feel much increased maybe i should run it longer?
Drol was only one cycle, stopped at 4 weeks. strength was over the roof i love it but the sides quite intolerable. bloated, acid reflux. started with 12.5 then increase to 25mg maybe i increased too much. would love to on that cycle again but lower dosage in the future..

Thank you for the feedback - it sounds like Ostarine around 15-30mg (tapering up) is a great option for you that could probably be run for 12 weeks.

Yes, 10mg is a sufficient dose for a man, and yet a woman can get away with it fine for a few weeks. 2-5mg is going to do a LOT in a woman. You will explode with size and strength - but, like all drug use, understand that you have to be able to progress your drug use to get much more out of it. And you can’t stay on it, so you will then loose some of that, unless you rotated to a sufficient amount of another drug. And nothing is going to be that strong but also not as virilizing, so this is why I said it’s best for a peak or quick plateau pusher. Don’t think about it as a primary driver for size; it’s a trick in the tool belt for a specific reason.

My wife was killing it and loving 12.5mg Drol as well. I would say if you try it again, keep the dose there. Better to run that for 6-8 weeks than add 100% more dosage (25 vs 12.5) and have to jump off by a month. It takes time to accomplish things with physique or strength/performance goals. Longer, lower, slower is usually superior to a flash in the pan.

Pepcid (Famotidine) at 10mg once or twice a day can be a trick to get through those last couple weeks on an oral, but if you are getting reflux that’s also your body telling you it’s not tolerating that drug very well. I get almost no reflux from Var, but I do with almost all other orals, and quickly.

She is a strongwoman. As a competitive athlete who’s focus is being stronger than most men, androgens are going to be part of the buy-in. As a lightweight competitor, and not wanting to develop a 5 o’clock shadow, we try to keep her drug use on a decidedly moderate path (compared to many competitors). The strongest people either tend to take boatloads of drugs, or next to none. They are either willing to do whatever they can at any cost, or they’re just that gifted that they don’t need much.

Has your wife tried Tbol + var? Broderick brings that combo up regularly, claiming it synergises into something special mainly for females. I havent come across any feedback on it though.
We have never used Tbol. We don’t need the extra bodyweight/size for the sake of it from a testosterone derivative in her weightclass, and it’s not as potent per mg as Var as a performance enhancer. The extra phlebotic development isn’t really necessary because my wife trains like an animal and is ALWAYS in shape for her sport year round, and if we need an acute endurance burst we can just pop a cap of Cardarine and get in in 15 minutes instead of waiting months for downstream results from new RBC development.

From a growth/mass-building perspective, yes I can definitely see the value in stacking them instead of a bigger dose of just 1. You get the glucocorticoid inhibition with Var similar to Tren to help prevent catabolism, the generalized adaptations of the testosterone family without DHT conversion from Tbol, and both increase nitrogen retention and acute performance increases (which will allow accumulation of more lean mass with appropriate training).

Yeah she’s a strength athlete. Superdrol is generally less virilizing than most drugs. I’ve seen a few others talk about that. I think part of it is really just because of how anabolic it is, you can use such a small dose, the androgenic effects are almost nonexistent.
Agreed on all accounts.

Reactions: Nac
buffybeast28

buffybeast28

Awards
My wife was killing it and loving 12.5mg Drol as well. I would say if you try it again, keep the dose there. Better to run that for 6-8 weeks than add 100% more dosage (25 vs 12.5) and have to jump off by a month. It takes time to accomplish things with physique or strength/performance goals. Longer, lower, slower is usually superior to a flash in the pan.

Pepcid (Famotidine) at 10mg once or twice a day can be a trick to get through those last couple weeks on an oral, but if you are getting reflux that’s also your body telling you it’s not tolerating that drug very well. I get almost no reflux from Var, but I do with almost all other orals, and quickly.

yeah.. might just go for only 12.5mg this round and see how it goes.
I am going for a cut soon and this time i'll do a drol cycle.. i know most people says drol is for bulk but i'm doing in for a cut to maintain my strength and mass.

Will get some Famotidine to counter the reflux.

Anyway thanks for your input, appreciate it

Hyde

Hyde

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
yeah.. might just go for only 12.5mg this round and see how it goes.
I am going for a cut soon and this time i'll do a drol cycle.. i know most people says drol is for bulk but i'm doing in for a cut to maintain my strength and mass.

Will get some Famotidine to counter the reflux.

Anyway thanks for your input, appreciate it
Best of luck to you. Don’t take the Famotidine until you have to, because once you do you’ll probably be on it daily until after the cycle. Don’t start it preemptively.

Glutamine at 10, even 15 grams mixed into a small cup of water 2-3 times a day between or before meals can help mitigate the reflux initially. It will help support a healthier gut lining, and can even support the immune system when in a higher stress environment (like training hard, on a cut, while using AAS which introduce their own oxidative stress). And it’s reasonably affordable assuming you buy at least 500g-1kg at a time. I know it’s not as cheap as the Pepcid, but Pepcid is more of a bandaid while glutamine will actually forestall having issues. Just an option, or another tool to stack if needed.

Of course Tums here and there are great for an immediate acute fix, but you don’t want to be taking them 4x a day for weeks on end. Too much of a good thing can be a bad thing, including calcium.

Rocket3015

Rocket3015

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Very interesting