Testosterone enanthate psychiatric effects

vpnvpn

Awards
Hey, i have bipolar disorder and i have had psychosis
May a first cycle of testosterone E be dangerous to my psychiatric health?

I am healthy aslong as i take my medicine with no negative symptoms

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Yes.
Steroids have psychiatric effects. Sometimes pretty bad.

If you're already predisposed to those things, you should stay away from them brother.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!

Weather you have preexisting issues or not there is always a risk. Most ppl don't have problems, but already having a condition will make it more likely you have problems. I thought I mentioned this in your other thread...

It has nothing to do with testosterone e specifically. Anything hormonal "can potentially" mess with your head, and your situation makes the risk higher. I would assume dht derivatives and 19 nors have a greater risk, but testosterone can convert to a bunch of different things so that's risky as well. There's no such thing as a safe steroid for everyone. They all have risks and those risks vary greatly from person to person

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I mean this in the nicest way possible, you should not start a cycle right now. I can see your nervous and worried about a lot of things and if you go into a cycle stressed out and overthinking everything your way more likely to have some mental side effects simply for the fact your going to be constantly thinking about it

vpnvpn

Awards
Do testosterone have psychotic effects though?
Can i try it and get off if i get symptoms?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Do testosterone have psychotic effects though?
Can i try it and get off if i get symptoms?
It's not about testosterone, it's about the hormonal fluctuations and a million other things.

Testosterone itself does not cause that. You have testosterone in your body, so does every other person. We would all be in the luneybin if testosterone caused psychosis. But using testosterone can screw with your hormones and cause downstream effects that absolutely could cause you problems.

So while testosterone itself does not, taking testosterone can make Othere things happen that can cause the problem. I really can't explain it better without trying to sound all science guy so take that for what it is

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
At the end of the day you gotta do what you want to do. I would say don't mess with it, or at least if you do to make sure your in a good place mentally and emotionally first. Also it would be helpful if you had someone else in the picture who knows what your doing and can help you keep an eye on your behavior in case something goes south and your not aware of it.

I'm gonna throw this out there just for a warning. I have never seen a person with no mental health issues have any serious problems, but I have seen someone who has manic episodes use steroids and it made have all kinds of problems that I couldn't begin to explain. He would show up to work for 2 weeks completely normal, then would dissapear for a week and pop back up looking like he hadn't slept in days. He broke into his ex girlfriend house and took a bunch of her stuff but left all his work tools behind and a bunch of other weird ****.

So the risk is real lol

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
At the end of the day you gotta do what you want to do. I would say don't mess with it, or at least if you do to make sure your in a good place mentally and emotionally first. Also it would be helpful if you had someone else in the picture who knows what your doing and can help you keep an eye on your behavior in case something goes south and your not aware of it.

I'm gonna throw this out there just for a warning. I have never seen a person with no mental health issues have any serious problems, but I have seen someone who has manic episodes use steroids and it made have all kinds of problems that I couldn't begin to explain. He would show up to work for 2 weeks completely normal, then would dissapear for a week and pop back up looking like he hadn't slept in days. He broke into his ex girlfriend house and took a bunch of her stuff but left all his work tools behind and a bunch of other weird ****.

So the risk is real lol
yep, friend of mine doesn’t blast gear anymore as any super physiological dose of anything messed his head too bad. He was a strong dude as well and in the early days he just went with the craziness but as his life settled down he realised it was the gear giving him paranoia and messing him up

Nac

Nac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Crikey.

Look, even "normal" guys are susceptible to AAS induced psychological changes over time. Like, not clinically treatable but anecdotal "oh yeah he has changed, his personality" etc.

If you already have fundamental psychological disorders, bipolar and psychosis, well holy fuk you're gonna be far more susceptible to further deviation due to the hormonal fuk-uppery.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Crikey.

Look, even "normal" guys are susceptible to AAS induced psychological changes over time. Like, not clinically treatable but anecdotal "oh yeah he has changed, his personality" etc.

If you already have fundamental psychological disorders, bipolar and psychosis, well holy fuk you're gonna be far more susceptible to further deviation due to the hormonal fuk-uppery.
oh the OP 💯 shouldn’t go near any gear but we both know it’s probably 50/50 as to whether our advice gets taken 🤷

JoeMicro

Awards
  • First Up Vote

Low testosterone has been associated with depression. With that in mind, get your blood work and determine if you are low. If you are low, get on a prescription.

Refer to this article: