Testosterone enanthate after Test Sus

blasteryui

Awards
Long story short, been running Test Sus for 8 weeks, but will now be switching to Test E for the next 4-8 weeks.. just wondering if there will be any downside or issues with this, I've read Test E can take 4+ weeks to get going in the blood, is that still true even with Test Sus already going through me. In other words will I not see any benefits running test E for these last 4-8 weeks because it would take at least 4 weeks for it to properly work? If that makes sense..

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You'll be fine switching to Enanthate.

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
You already have test in your blood since 8 weeks so switching ester won’t change anything about blood concentration because test is test. The only thing that’s going to change from sustanon to E Is the half life.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
People get confused about the esters with their half lifes and the effects of them. You'll have high test in your blood pretty much immediately or in minutes or whatever after injection of any ester. It just may take 4 weeks or so to reap the benefits in the gym after starting the cycle, but you've been on cycle for 8 weeks already.