Testosterone Enanthate 500mg a Week Conflict.

Mindstamina

Awards
Testosterone Enanthate 500mg a Week. Really Need Advice.

Okay here is the deal. I am 36 years old, 6'4" tall and 255 pounds. I started weight training six months ago. My gains were decent even with clean dieting but I ended up losing 50 pounds in a year due to me mixing in Boxing and BJJ. I finally decided to go on my first cycle of 500mg Test E for twelve weeks to bulk up with clean dieting and 4000 calories.

I started in late April along with Arimidex at .25 ED but then upped it up to .5 ED since I was getting very bloated.

I had gain 15 pounds while the week was progressing with a bloat but I started noticing muscle growth. People were complimenting my shoulders and arm growth. So in essence everything was okay. However, on my ninth week I received bad news of a death in a family and I had to travel overseas. Obviously I did not want to take any of the Test E with me. But before I got the news and left, I had taken a 250mg for that week.

I was away for three weeks (from week 9 to week twelve) which resulted in me losing most of my gains. As soon as I came back on the 12th week I took 250mg of Test E. I also had blood work done on the twelve week and my total test was 1259 with my free test being 333.6. I have not taken PCT as of yet though I have nolva and clomid on file. It has been a month since my last shot of Test E. I now started tapering at 250mg a week from week twelve till now.

But here is my question. Should I continue to take Test E at 500mg a week for the next eight more weeks while I train and then do PCT two weeks after?

I don't want to feel as if I did that cycle for nothing so maybe if I do eight more weeks than I would still get more from continuing to take it.

nelson44bears

nelson44bears

Awards
Okay here is the deal. I am 36 years old, 6'4" tall and 255 pounds. I started weight training six months ago. My gains were decent even with clean dieting but I ended up losing 50 pounds in a year due to me mixing in Boxing and BJJ. I finally decided to go on my first cycle of 500mg Test E for twelve weeks to bulk up with clean dieting and 4000 calories.

I started in late April along with Arimidex at .25 ED but then upped it up to .5 ED since I was getting very bloated.

I had gain 15 pounds while the week was progressing with a bloat but I started noticing muscle growth on my upperbody mainly since I have always been more naturally muscular on my legs. People were complimenting my shoulders and arm growth. So in essence everything was okay. However, on my ninth week I received bad news of a death in a family and I had to travel overseas. Obviously I did not want to take any of the Test E with me. But before I got the news and left, I had taken a 250mg for that week.

I was away for three weeks (from week 9 to week twelve) which resulted in me losing most of my gains. I got blood work done on the twelve week and my total test was 1259 with my free test being 333.6. I have not taken PCT as of yet though I have nolva and clomid on file. It has been a month since my last shot of Test E. I now started tapering at 250mg a week from week twelve till now.

But here is my question. Should I continue to take Test E at 500mg a week for the next eight more weeks while I train and then do PCT on the eleventh week?

I don't want to feel as if I did that cycle for nothing so maybe if I do eight more weeks than I would still get more from continuing to take it.
Do another 8 weeks. Why not its just test?

warsteiner

Awards
  • Established
I'm a bit confused as to when you have taken the Test. Can you lay it out by week?

You say you took test from weeks 1 - 8 and then went abroad on week 9 so didn't take any then? Then you mention that from weeks 9 - 12 you didn't take any test but "I now started tapering at 250mg a week from week twelve till now." So, which week are you in now?

And then "Should I continue to take Test E at 500mg a week for the next eight more weeks while I train and then do PCT on the eleventh week?"

How can you do PCT in week 11 if you you have started tapering at 250mg from week 12? Have you split the cycles up and started from zero after having the 4 weeks off? If so this should mean:

Weeks 1 - 8: 500mg test
Weeks 9 - 12: 0 test

You are then starting from week 1 again? So:

Weeks 1 - 11: taper 250mg?

Is that what you are saying? If so, this would mean 19 weeks on (even with the 4 weeks off), which is a long time for any cycle. 500mg test may not be considered a heavy cycle but the longer you run test the longer you will need to run PCT in order to recover.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
I'm a bit confused as to when you have taken the Test. Can you lay it out by week?

You say you took test from weeks 1 - 8 and then went abroad on week 9 so didn't take any then? Then you mention that from weeks 9 - 12 you didn't take any test but "I now started tapering at 250mg a week from week twelve till now." So, which week are you in now?

And then "Should I continue to take Test E at 500mg a week for the next eight more weeks while I train and then do PCT on the eleventh week?"

How can you do PCT in week 11 if you you have started tapering at 250mg from week 12? Have you split the cycles up and started from zero after having the 4 weeks off? If so this should mean:

Weeks 1 - 8: 500mg test
Weeks 9 - 12: 0 test

You are then starting from week 1 again? So:

Weeks 1 - 11: taper 250mg?

Is that what you are saying? If so, this would mean 19 weeks on (even with the 4 weeks off), which is a long time for any cycle. 500mg test may not be considered a heavy cycle but the longer you run test the longer you will need to run PCT in order to recover.
Lol damn that confused me :p to the OP from what I understand from your post come off, pct get back to normal, get bloodwork then if you want to cycle again start over from scratch.

Mindstamina

Awards
Lol Yeah I should had not been so scattered with my wording.

I took Test E from week 1-8 at 500mg each week.

Week Nine I took 250mg of Test because I went away in the middle of that week. I came back on the 12th week (I did not took anything from week ten to week 12) When I cam back on week 12 I immediately took 250mg of Test E.

Lukef2000

Lukef2000

Awards
Ok I'm with ya now, I would still come off, pct, take a break then jump back on. Your levels will have dropped below baseline and you'll be pretty much starting over again. Best to restart your hpta now then start over later.