Testosterone crash while using mk2866

mayank13

Awards
Hi
I used mk2866 25mg/day for 15 days, after 15 days i choose to stop it for 3-4 days and then i did my total testosterone test
I was shocked because my result came to 0.13 ng/ml, before cycle it was 5.5 ng/ml.
I have clomid & nolva in hand
What doses should I take?
What can be the reason that my test crashed so badly?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
The reason your test production crashed is you took a hormonal PED. That's what steroids and sarms do. There's of course also a chance your Osta was something else, since sarms are faked quite a lot. But Osta will suppress test production, like all gear does.

Since you ran the Osta only for 15 days, you should/could bounce back pretty quick, even with out a serm, but having your test drop that much, I would personally still run a serm. 25 mg of Clomid for 2 weeks for example. If Clomid makes you feel bad (it can do that), you could switch to Nolva at 20 mg. Did you measure LH by any chance along with the test measurement?

mayank13

Awards
The reason your test production crashed is you took a hormonal PED. That's what steroids and sarms do. There's of course also a chance your Osta was something else, since sarms are faked quite a lot. But Osta will suppress test production, like all gear does.

Since you ran the Osta only for 15 days, you should/could bounce back pretty quick, even with out a serm, but having your test drop that much, I would personally still run a serm. 25 mg of Clomid for 2 weeks for example. If Clomid makes you feel bad (it can do that), you could switch to Nolva at 20 mg. Did you measure LH by any chance along with the test measurement?
Hi
Thankyou for taking time and helping me sir
I will be testing LH 2morow and update u will the results within 24 hrs.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Hi
Thankyou for taking time and helping me sir
I will be testing LH 2morow and update u will the results within 24 hrs.
Ok, all I'm thinking is that if your LH is fine or already recovered, then there shouldn't be a need for the serm. That's essentially what serm does, raises LH.

mayank13

Awards
Ok, all I'm thinking is that if your LH is fine or already recovered, then there shouldn't be a need for the serm. That's essentially what serm does, raises LH.
Okay , I will het it tested and inform u
I have never heard of such a bad test crash before , is it common?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Okay , I will het it tested and inform u
I have never heard of such a bad test crash before , is it common?
Well typically people take (hormonal) blood work at the end of their cycle (along with before cycle and after pct), so I don't know excatly how fast the suppression happens and how much it varies by the compound(s) being used. Or if one is using testosterone in their cycle, the blood work will show the exogenous test in their system. But I do know that Osta suppresses test production like every hormonal PED does and I've had my total test under the reference range on the 6th week of Osta.

My guesstimation is that your drop in test is nothing unusual.

Last edited:

mayank13

Awards
Well typically people take (hormonal) blood work at the end of their cycle (along with before and after pct), so I don't know excatly how fast the suppression happens and how much it varies by the compound(s) being used. Or if one is using testosterone in their cycle, the blood work will show the exogenous test in their system. But I do know that Osta suppresses test production like every hormonal PED does and I've had my total test under the reference range on the 6th week of Osta.

My guesstimation is that your drop in test is nothing unusual.
Thank you
I was a bit worried before
But now i am confident my test levels will be back to normal soon

mayank13

Awards

Got my LH report
It is extremely low 0.1
Should I take HCG?
Or clomid will do?

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Got my LH report
It is extremely low 0.1
Should I take HCG?
Or clomid will do?
HCG would not help. It minics LH and thus suppresses LH further. HCG is used either during the cycle to keep the testes from atrotphying and desensitising to LH, or between the cycle and PCT to 'wake up' the testes to be ready and sensitive to the LH, that's being raised on PCT.

Although your LH is very low, I'd imagine no heavy desensitising would have happen on only a 15 day run (but am only guessing), so if you can raise your LH with the serm, your testes should respond.

Seems like you have easy acces to blood tests. Would be great to have new readings after 2 weeks of serm therapy to see, if things are progressing and if you'd stil want to continue the PCT. Or if not progressing, then to see a doctor.

mayank13

Awards
HCG would not help. It minics LH and thus suppresses LH further. HCG is used either during the cycle to keep the testes from atrotphying and desensitising to LH, or between the cycle and PCT to 'wake up' the testes to be ready and sensitive to the LH, that's being raised on PCT.

Although your LH is very low, I'd imagine no heavy desensitising would have happen on only a 15 day run (but am only guessing), so if you can raise your LH with the serm, your testes should respond.

Seems like you have easy acces to blood tests. Would be great to have new readings after 2 weeks of serm therapy to see, if things are progressing and if you'd stil want to continue the PCT. Or if not progressing, then to see a doctor.
Noted
Should I complete my Cycle of more 4 weeks or start with pct right now?
I am not feeling like low test sides at this moment.
Thank you

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
Noted
Should I complete my Cycle of more 4 weeks or start with pct right now?
I am not feeling like low test sides at this moment.
Thank you
I can't really say if you should or should not continue the cycle, it's your choice. I'm a little surprised how quickly you got that heavily suppressed on (allegedly) Osta only cycle, but generally your T production starts to decline as soons as you introduce anabolics and you'll just finish your cycle being suppressed. Now, a 6 weeks of Osta won't do much in terms of gains. It's decent at preserving muscle on a calorie deficit, that's about it to my knowledge and experience. And sarms aren't side free for liver health or lipid profile either, unlike sarms sellers may let people believe.