TESTOSTERONE CHOLESTEROL LDL & HDL

miniarnold

miniarnold

Awards
Can somebody help me with my questions as I cannot get the straight or correct answer after much google and internet searching.

I am trying to find out about how testosterone is made from cholesterol and how the levels of LDL and HDL either high or low effect testosterone levels.

is it simply a case of just having higher total cholesterol to increase testosterone higher, with the levels of the 2 lipoproteins LDL and HDL whatever they may be not important for higher T levels?

Or is the total cholesterol levels less important, and is it a case of higher LDL or higher HDL levels that increase T levels?

Is testosterone increased by high LDL or High HDL levels?

Is low LDL good or bad for testosterone levels?

I have read probiotics/or just certain strains of probiotics can lower total cholesterol/ and or LDL levels
Is this true, is it a fact has it ever been proven and if so how much does the level or levels decrease from probiotics?
I wish to use probiotics for ibs but I do not really want them to lower cholesterol if it will effect my Testosterone levels.

Thanks anyone for decent helpful educated replies to my questions.
All the best thank you.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
TESTOSTERONE CHOLESTEROL LDL & HDL

Very good questions. I've always wanted to know what mechanisms (Cholesterol, high sugar diet, stress, heavy lifting, etc) drive the hormonal cycle:
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1433847432.844653.jpg