Testosterone Boostsrs, Which Is The Best?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
I'm thinking on doing Endosurge/Forskolin-95/Erase Pro stack as well or squeeze in Tongkat Ali as well since I have left overs.

Am on day 3 of testing Forskolin-95 for side effects and evening dose can be a bit tricky since last night I felt a bit light headed and not good but could be as well cause I was behind pc most of the day.

When did you start feeling effects of Forskolin-95 and how many caps were you taking per day?
2 per day. I had some serious GI issues the first or second day. I go back and forth now. Usually an hour or so after I dose my stomach will sound and feel like a volcano about to erupt. LOL Its become more tolerable but the first 5 days was pretty rough.

ahh123

ahh123

Awards
  • Established
2 per day. I had some serious GI issues the first or second day. I go back and forth now. Usually an hour or so after I dose my stomach will sound and feel like a volcano about to erupt. LOL Its become more tolerable but the first 5 days was pretty rough.
When did you start feeling effects of Forskolin-95, what were they, how strong effects on libido and erections and when effects start to weaken ?

dtrain13

dtrain13

Awards
  • Established
When did you start feeling effects of Forskolin-95, what were they, how strong effects on libido and erections and when effects start to weaken ?
I can't single it out over the other products as have one effect or another. I think I've noticed it more with recomp. I'm leaning out quite a bit. Endosurge IMO has had the biggest impact on libido and erections.

jimbuick

jimbuick

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Where? I don't see it anywhere and I am SUPER interested in the powder form, the pills were far to large and un-coated, but the results were GREAT!!
Check the purus website?

Mack411

Mack411

Awards
mines on its way :)

iparatroop

iparatroop

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'll take youth for $200 Alex. Now what do I win?