Unanswered Testosterone-Boosting ingredients, that’s work

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Which ingredients have you used and can attest to there effectiveness? You can recommend a psych if you like as long as you can state which ingredient(s) has worked for you.

I see there are popular inclusions in most and then are some that are so popular

Byroviron comes to mind, patented extract but could only find 3 products with it in

Things like Safed Musli use to be popular, same with Divanillyltetrahydrofuran, which is a one that seems to have a different consensus from everyone.

Any help appreciated

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
IMO all over the counter “so called test boosters” are crap and a endless money pit.
Your best bet at raising testosterone is with Clomid and Aromasin. Unfortunately these are both prescription and have there own side effects. Though there both very easy to access and cheap. This stacked with say Arachidonic acid which also has its own ability to raise testosterone and a high protein diet.

This seems complicated but it’s really not.
THIS WILL ACTUALLY WORK!
DO NOT TRUST RAT STUDIES!

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Favorite overall product: M-Test.

Individual ingredients: Ashwagandha (KSM-66), Eurycoma Longifolia, ALCAR. I personally prefer adaptogen-based test boosters as ingredients like Ashwagandha and Eurycoma have literature supporting not only hormonal support, but LBM accrual. ALCAR, usually seem as a cognitive aid, may have benefits for free testosterone.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Ksm66, boron, nettle root extract, shilijat, lj100 or extract variant, ldopa from mucuna, cordyceps/reishi

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
That’s a broad question and it may help to define “work” or what that means to you.

Lots of these ingredients also exert tertiary benefits so if you can determine what you want out of them or what other benefits you may desire it can help narrow down your choices and get a better answer because “works” may mean different things to others.

For example I’m a big fan of Shilajit/Primavie and while it has been shown to boost testosterone, but it also has benefits to mitochondria/ATP production, endurance, and improved benefits to COQ10. So it may be a good choice for those looking for performance and health benefits, but if you purchased it for other benefits it may leave you wanting more.

Others may benefits libido more, mood, etc.

What do you want out of a boost of testosterone?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Ksm66, boron, nettle root extract, shilijat, lj100 or extract variant, ldopa from mucuna, cordyceps/reishi
Nettle seems an interesting pick. What do you notice from it and what you like? As I hear it lowers people’s drive or stops androgens attaching to receptor bla bla. Seems a love or hate ingredient

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
CEL M-Test would be my choice for an overall product. It's well dosed and regularly gets rave reviews and feedback.

For solo ingredients; SNS Bulbine or KSM-66 would be my next choices (KSM is in M-Test though)

The Express 42

The Express 42

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Another vote for CEL M test. One guy a couple months ago had some impressive boosts in total and free test with this. I’ll try and find it. Every ingredient in this formula serves a purpose with solid research behind it.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Solo high grade tongkat products work really well for me.

Comprehensively I am a big fan of M-Test as well.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nettle seems an interesting pick. What do you notice from it and what you like? As I hear it lowers people’s drive or stops androgens attaching to receptor bla bla. Seems a love or hate ingredient
Nettle root extract can reduce shbg, allowing more free testosterone.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Another vote for CEL M test. One guy a couple months ago had some impressive boosts in total and free test with this. I’ll try and find it. Every ingredient in this formula serves a purpose with solid research behind it.
Make that another vote for CEL M-Test ha Really like this natty product and has produced great results for many.

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Is this a feels review? Can anyone here provide before and after bloodwork for methyl test only??

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
Thanks for providing that. I’m not too keen on reposted numbers and not the actual blood test, but whatever. Well that’s one person. There surely must be a few other humans on this planet with a actual blood test?

Anyone...

aaronuconn

aaronuconn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Thanks for providing that. I’m not too keen on reposted numbers and not the actual blood test, but whatever. Well that’s one person. There surely must be a few other humans on this planet with a actual blood test?

Anyone...
For sure. Would rather see the actual blood work but some people are weary of posting that. Hopefully there is more out there

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
CEL M-Test would be my choice for an overall product. It's well dosed and regularly gets rave reviews and feedback.

For solo ingredients; SNS Bulbine or KSM-66 would be my next choices (KSM is in M-Test though)
You notice much from Bulbine? I thought it was all hype

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
You notice much from Bulbine? I thought it was all hype
For me, it does seem to give a nice little boost in most of the major "feels" aspects and is dirt cheap, so why not (my thinking)

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
For sure. Would rather see the actual blood work but some people are weary of posting that. Hopefully there is more out there

Anyone...
I think itll be pretty rare that people run bloods on natty supps... certainly few and far between that will do it and even less that would post it

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I think itll be pretty rare that people run bloods on natty supps... certainly few and far between that will do it and even less that would post it
It would be awesome if cel paid for bloods.
I’m talking like three tests. It would probably cost them $300

Adult male in the 20’s
Adult male in the 40’s
Adult male coming out of PCT.

Imagine how much money they would make.
Just giving back a little ya know what I’m saying? 😉

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
It would be awesome if cel paid for bloods.
I’m talking like three tests. It would probably cost them $300

Adult male in the 20’s
Adult male in the 40’s
Adult male coming out of PCT.

Imagine how much money they would make.
Just giving back a little ya know what I’m saying? 😉
theres just too many uncontrollable factors for any company to do that - so many other things could influence those tests without a proper control that you'd never be able to truly trust them... and if CEL pays and controls, people will just say "oh, well they bought those results" ha... its an unsolvable puzzle, unfortunately.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
theres just too many uncontrollable factors for any company to do that - so many other things could influence those tests without a proper control that you'd never be able to truly trust them... and if CEL pays and controls, people will just say "oh, well they bought those results" ha... its an unsolvable puzzle, unfortunately.
Labcorp, Done!
Pre and post sensitive testosterone tests,
How’s that complicated?

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
Labcorp, Done!
Pre and post sensitive testosterone tests,
How’s that complicated?
the company sponsoring it can't control the other factors of the testees (and if they do, people will question if they "bought" results / faked it)
Misc factors that could make impactful changes (especially at a smaller level of difference like any natty product would have):
time of day
recent workout
other medications
other supplements
etc etc

you just can't control every aspect of a testees life without getting flack for trying to skew your own results to look good (which is what any skeptic will come out and say after)

Its literally the reason you NEVER see company sponsored tests/studies on almost any supplement

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
the company sponsoring it can't control the other factors of the testees (and if they do, people will question if they "bought" results / faked it)
Misc factors that could make impactful changes (especially at a smaller level of difference like any natty product would have):
time of day
recent workout
other medications
other supplements
etc etc

you just can't control every aspect of a testees life without getting flack for trying to skew your own results to look good (which is what any skeptic will come out and say after)

Its literally the reason you NEVER see company sponsored tests/studies on almost any supplement
No no, your making it more complicated then it has to be. THREE HEALTHY SEPARATE INDIVIDUALS GO INTO ONE OF THE 1000’s OF LAB CORP LOCATIONS. All tested by the same laboratory with the same testing guidelines. The results would be sent to each individual person. They can post the before and after. Obviously healthY individuals NOT ON MEDICATION or any prior health issues.
Healthy pre blood work would determine eligibility.

Post blood work would be sent to the individuals as well. Lmao, this definitely isn’t the REAL reason bloodwork isn’t tested.
Gimme break...

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer
No no, your making it more complicated then it has to be. THREE HEALTHY SEPARATE INDIVIDUALS GO INTO ONE OF THE 1000’s OF LAB CORP LOCATIONS. All tested by the same laboratory with the same testing guidelines. The results would be sent to each individual person. They can post the before and after. Obviously healthY individuals NOT ON MEDICATION or any prior health issues.

Post blood work would be sent to the individuals as well. Lmao, this definitely isn’t the REAL reason bloodwork isn’t tested.
Gimme break...
and who's going to say that a company couldnt offer $ or "benefits" (under the table of course) to take a quick shot of test prior to test # 2, or tank their test prior to # 1?

or what about all the other factors I listed that impact these types of tests? you can't just pick perfect candidates off the street via a forum and assume they're going to control all those aspects (hell, time of day is a huge factor in and of itself)... its just not realistic to expect the kind of control your would want to have

It's not the testing itself that's the issue; its the control/candidates.

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar

Gimme break...
You sure do love arguing.

Just a heads up tho it is against board policy for companies to sponsor test results like that (unless I misunderstood previously).

Admin and SNS covered this and why, but I can’t remember the precise thread it was in.

booneman77

booneman77

Legend
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • Best Answer

Just a heads up tho it is against board policy for companies to sponsor test results like that (unless I misunderstood previously).

Admin and SNS covered this and why, but I can’t remember the precise thread it was in.
Its a slow work day ha... Not really trying to argue, more just explain what I've seen and heard as to why this wont happen.

As per your point - if it is against board rules, then they wouldn't be able to pay for the test as that is sponsorship (any funding is)

I 100% agree with you on the fact that we all WANT this to be the case (and certainly I have faith that SNS/CEL would be legit if they would); but we all know this industry is FULL of complete BS, scams, and cheats just trying to make a buck... Really just trying to explain why its so rare to see tests like this - marketing and hype >>>> true results when it comes to supplements.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established

Yeah I like a good debate. Too much misinformed conformity around these parts. It’s fun to mix it up. I’ll change the subject.Can anyone please prove to me that Vaso 6 iis anything other then green tea extracts? 😊

Resolve10

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Just to note, AM doesn't allow testing and posting of blood work that isn't verified and approved by a 3rd party. It is also the reason why we don't allow random COA's to be posted. It simply isn't fair for the company to have such tests without their knowledge and approval.

Discussion is great but using a veiled threat of posting results that you do yourself isn't fair to a company and its products. Its why 3rd parties are used to remove bias.
I think I had it backwards but here it is^^^

Its a slow work day ha... Not really trying to argue, more just explain what I've seen and heard as to why this wont happen.

As per your point - if it is against board rules, then they wouldn't be able to pay for the test as that is sponsorship (any funding is)

I 100% agree with you on the fact that we all WANT this to be the case (and certainly I have faith that SNS/CEL would be legit if they would); but we all know this industry is FULL of complete BS, scams, and cheats just trying to make a buck... Really just trying to explain why its so rare to see tests like this - marketing and hype >>>> true results when it comes to supplements.
Oh not you. Other dude.

Not even going to continue I’m out he’s already changed the subject. I remember just one time a bunch of people put him on block because he wouldn’t stop arguing in someone’s log.

ItalOne

ItalOne

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
I think I had it backwards but here it is^^^

Oh not you. Other dude.

Not even going to continue I’m out he’s already changed the subject. I remember just one time a bunch of people put him on block because he wouldn’t stop arguing in someone’s log.
That was a DHB log which I warned him about from the get go. Told him it’s gonna suck and it’s not worth it. Lol he couldn’t handle the pip and was dying. I believe he ended that cycle week 5. I never said told you so! Or maybe I did. 😀

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
But apparently it lowers DHT and total test... I may be wrong and happy to be corrected.
I haven't seen evidence that it lowered dht. Because it lowers shbg, you may have heightened e2, and that could lower total t. A friend of mine uses nettle extract with other herbs and boosted his total t from the 200s to 700s. And free t from 20 to the 200s.

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I haven't seen evidence that it lowered dht. Because it lowers shbg, you may have heightened e2, and that could lower total t. A friend of mine uses nettle extract with other herbs and boosted his total t from the 200s to 700s. And free t from 20 to the 200s.
Nice! That’s pretty impressive mate. What was the stack and the nettle doses?

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Is this a feels review? Can anyone here provide before and after bloodwork for methyl test only??
I've used it before. Natties barely move the needle. For the money, Andros are way more effective at putting on mass. Natties hardly provide anything substantive, maybe enhanced libido. For what they offer coupled with cost, not worth it in my opinion.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've used it before. Natties barely move the needle. For the money, Andros are way more effective at putting on mass. Natties hardly provide anything substantive, maybe enhanced libido. For what they offer coupled with cost, not worth it in my opinion.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Nice! That’s pretty impressive mate. What was the stack and the nettle doses?
He is using boron and long jack. The amount you want is found in Viron, having a nice sale now at BLR. He is taking 400mg nettle root extract, I'm doing 1200mg. 600mg ksm66, I'm doing 900mg. 1g cordycepts, 1g reishi. 250mg shilijat, I'm doing 500mg.

southpaw23

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
He is using boron and long jack. The amount you want is found in Viron, having a nice sale now at BLR. He is taking 400mg nettle root extract, I'm doing 1200mg. 600mg ksm66, I'm doing 900mg. 1g cordycepts, 1g reishi. 250mg shilijat, I'm doing 500mg.
I think I understand... although I’m confused what he’s taking and what you are ?
Which product are you using for 500mg Shilijat?

TheVenom

TheVenom

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Depends on what you mean by "work", but I've never had a natural test booster do very much at all. At this time last year my test was pretty low for a 24 year old (lowest was 415ng/dl). Addressing my prolactin issue directly did a much better job at giving me a much better look and feel, what most people expect from increased test.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I think I understand... although I’m confused what he’s taking and what you are ?
Which product are you using for 500mg Shilijat?
I'm using vitcost primavie shilijat. 500mg

DS3317

Awards
No body can produce any actual blood work for any of this over priced garbage because it doesn’t work.
Somebodies buddy who had positive results doesn’t count.
No herbal dirt has any actual conclusive tests or studies on humans that shows it actually works. Stop wasting your money on this junk and go get tested and get on trt and hrt. It’s crazy that it’s actually cheaper.
If you’re looking for gains eat more protein and focus on getting crazy strong. Pick a few exercises and add weight weekly.

ValiantThor08

ValiantThor08

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
No body can produce any actual blood work for any of this over priced garbage because it doesn’t work.
No herbal dirt has any actual conclusive tests or studies on humans that shows it actually works. Stop wasting your money on this junk and go get tested and get on trt and hrt. It’s crazy that it’s actually cheaper.
If you’re looking for gains eat more protein and focus on getting crazy strong. Pick a few exercises and add weight weekly.
Actually I was following my buddies journey from hypogonadism to having high total and free test levels, using red meat, and herbs. 3 blood tests. He is early 20s, so that can explain some of his ability to heal, as opposed to someone over 40, but you cannot discount herbs and a good diet.

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
Snake oil... I spent 100s on "natural test boosters" before I realized it's a gimmick! Unless your 40 or older...

Bintherduntht

Bintherduntht

Awards
  • Established
One thing I can say... A lot of times the "natural test boosters" will increase your libido leading guys to think it's increasing test. But unless you 40 or over I doubt anything natural is going to raise your test