Testosterone Base

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
I heard that Testosterone Base can be an effective pre workout injection. Is this the same thing as test-suspension? Im finishing out my first cycle- test only. And wanted to try the test base.

Renew1

Renew1

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
I heard that Testosterone Base can be an effective pre workout injection. Is this the same thing as test-suspension? Im finishing out my first cycle- test only. And wanted to try the test base.
No. They're not the same.
If you're considering running one of them, you should read up on both of them.

I don't mind sharing some info with you on them, but the amount you can learn from reading is tremendous.

Both personal study, and feedback from others are important.
:)

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Simple question that google can answer within 5 minutes...

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something to consider...suspension is water based and bacteria can grow more easily than in a "base" which is esterless hormone in oil.

Although as far as i have seen suspension vials are usually only few shots.

On the other hand i was pinning one hcg vial i made with 0.9% benzyl alcohol and distilled water for over a month.
So the water base may not be that big of a problem after all.

Last edited:
Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Something to consider...suspension is water based and bacteria can grow more easily than in a "base" which is esterless hormone in oil.

Although as far as i have seen suspension vials are usually only few shots.

On the other hand i was pinning one hcg vial i made with 0.9% benzyl alcohol and distilled water for over a month.
So the water base may not be that big of a problem after all.
ive only ever used suspension as a one shot pwo wonder - slamming a vial of that in the ass before squatting is definitely fun.

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
ive only ever used suspension as a one shot pwo wonder - slamming a vial of that in the ass before squatting is definitely fun.
Damn that must be some some heart attack style aggression, i would be worried not to overdo it lol.

My aggression in the gym was already uncontrollable at the peak of my cycle when i went to 500 test and 200 mast briefly. At the time i was in my own world so i wasnt aware of thr kind of strain i was putting on my body (listening to sad but true by metallica and repping 200lbs on standing ohp).

Surprisingly, i never noticed any issues at the time, issues only started after i came off.

As if all those steroids strengthened my cardiovascular system to be able to take such a pounding, which then started deteriorating once gear was out of my body.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Damn that must be some some heart attack style aggression, i would be worried not to overdo it lol.

My aggression in the gym was already uncontrollable at the peak of my cycle when i went to 500 test and 200 mast briefly. At the time i was in my own world so i wasnt aware of thr kind of strain i was putting on my body (listening to sad but true by metallica and repping 200lbs on standing ohp).

Surprisingly, i never noticed any issues at the time, issues only started after i came off.

As if all those steroids strengthened my cardiovascular system to be able to take such a pounding, which then started deteriorating once gear was out of my body.
yeah the tightening in the chest is quite ‘enjoyable’ about 15 mins after you pin but generally I feel good off it.

i thing cardiovascular health is the most overlooked thing amongst a lot of less informed steroid users.

I personally believe that with sensible aas usage one can mitigate most, if not all negative side effects (aside from a quickening decline in natural test production) relating to health. By enabling you to carry more lean mass and lower body fat it could be argued that done right aas usage is even, dare I say it, healthy (again, done sensibly).

sure as heck though. Most of us on this forum will be healthier than the average non juice monkey simply through the fact we give a **** about eating right and trying to look good. Compared to the risks from obesity the risk from steroids is **** all in my opinion

CroLifter

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Well i agree that a replacement dose of testosterone that puts you in the high normal range is not a problem and is healthy for you if you have low t levels.

I also dont think that taking a little bit more testosterone than you need, for a limited amount of time (say a cycle) will cause some problems. In some ways, eve though it sounds weird, from my own experience, something like 300mg of test makes you more "bulletproof" than just low replacement dose. Endurance is up, strength is up, and provided that you dont take AIs, lipids generally dont take a hit (well, they didnt in my case, others may have different experience). And this is all fine if you come off completely or come down to a proper trt. That is if we are talking about taking only the natural hormone testosterone.
However, a high dose is still going to be hard on your system, that is for sure. I know that when i briefly went to 600mg on cycle i didnt feel good. I felt bogged down and i snored so that people could hear on the other side of the house. For me, if it is test only, i think 400mg is the max.

However, when we start talking about AIs, Dopamine agonists, c17 aa oral steroids... sorry but there is no argument in the world that could convince me any of those is anything other than horrible for you.

As far as dht's and 19 nors go, i am also not all that convinced that they are "safe". I know there have been some rodent studies that at very low doses trenbolone is safer for the heart than testosterone, but i think this needs some durther investigation.
PicsArt_05-22-11.04.07.png

This was shocking to me, mainly because a relatively low dose of testosterone caused tissue damage.

It may be tha @Mathb33 is right, and that taking low doses of multiple compounds may be safer than taking a high dose of a single compound.

And again, offtopic i go with my egghead sh1t.. So, to say sth constructive:

Op, suspension is supposed to kick in faster so it is usually used pwo. Base can be uswd as a short cycle, pinned 1-2x a day. I heard some guys say results are incredible (yeah, i know, test is test...).

Last edited: