Testosterone and race

Colesy

Awards
Yes i have read similar medical articles as well. I also came across one (can't find it now) that talked about how recent teenage pregenacy increases and gangs are linked to the fact that children are now going through puberty quicker and the frontal cortex which controls are decisions hasn't full developed which means men take risky decisions when they can't fully handle things which is no suprise. Yes also i read that black people have higher testesterone because its down to evolution in this way... i believe there was a study done in africa i forgot the country.. but basically one society it was a warrior society men had to pass trials and other things to pick the best women etc.. and the other society was structured around farms. Basically the one which was a warrior culture had far higher testesterone because only the strongest men were allowed to reproduce. Now if in the times of slave trade we brought people over that had that, then this would make perfect sense. It also is amazing how europeans and asians are actually different to black people but yet, never much is talked about this because it is deemed not politically correct 1-2% of european DNA is thought to be neanderthal.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Yeah I don't think 19% is enough to make much diffrence. So if a white guy is at 500.. 19% more is 595. Won't make a diffrence in the real world.

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
Yes i have read similar medical articles as well. I also came across one (can't find it now) that talked about how recent teenage pregenacy increases and gangs are linked to the fact that children are now going through puberty quicker and the frontal cortex which controls are decisions hasn't full developed which means men take risky decisions when they can't fully handle things which is no suprise. Yes also i read that black people have higher testesterone because its down to evolution in this way... i believe there was a study done in africa i forgot the country.. but basically one society it was a warrior society men had to pass trials and other things to pick the best women etc.. and the other society was structured around farms. Basically the one which was a warrior culture had far higher testesterone because only the strongest men were allowed to reproduce. Now if in the times of slave trade we brought people over that had that, then this would make perfect sense. It also is amazing how europeans and asians are actually different to black people but yet, never much is talked about this because it is deemed not politically correct 1-2% of european DNA is thought to be neanderthal.
Also explains 2 % more lean muscle mass then us white folks. Not to be racist or anything but back in the days of slavery the owners of the plantation would want the best workers for the price. The black man was treated unjust as if some kind of animal. Through the generations of several 10,000 years the african american was genetically gifted due to fact of pure survival in the dangerous environment of africa. The european descent had an easier environment (no wild animals to avoid,) and many had luxuries which made them lazy.

Jstrong20

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Also explains 2 % more lean muscle mass then us white folks. Not to be racist or anything but back in the days of slavery the owners of the plantation would want the best workers for the price. The black man was treated unjust as if some kind of animal. Through the generations of several 10,000 years the african american was genetically gifted due to fact of pure survival in the dangerous environment of africa. The european descent had an easier environment (no wild animals to avoid,) and many had luxuries which made them lazy.
I think endurance/speed would be the number one trait in survival or manaul labor. Once again 2% is nothing. Say one guy was 150lbs. A 2% increase would only be 153lbs. lol. Not an impressive gain.

Aleksandar37

Aleksandar37

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Just playing devil's advocate, or perhaps just being a scientist, but those are only two studies: one from the 90s and one from the 80s. I would say that the standard deviation within all races makes them all pretty much equal.

Bionic

Bionic

Awards
  • Established
I've read a study that I can't find now that found Mexicans to have the highest test of all.