Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
And I started rad140 today. I’ve heard a lot of people say that it actually enhances mood and makes you feel good, but that you gotta also control the aggression outside the gym. I’m thinking within two weeks I’ll know if this chemical sits right with me. If it doesn’t, I won’t suffer through it like I did with yk.

this is the last sarm I’ll try. I’ve tried a few and none of them really sit right with me. The only thing I’ve actually liked and actually got good gains off of was good old testosterone.
Nothing gives me negetive aggression, only positive and I'm a naturally aggressive person most my life, had 5 assault charges from age 18-25. Never started a fight. Just jump at the opportunity to fight when it's presented. Now I'm older and I don't go to parties and stuff so I keep myself out of those situations. The key is focused aggression and don't be a asshole or put yourself in position to be one. Rad didn't give more aggression. It was like positive energy for me. Just generally feeling good from 10-30mg but gains didn't come till 20-30 and we're nothing special. I will use rad in the future again atva hefty dose of 30-50mg

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
The funny thing is I did all my fighting before I ever used gear. Not 1 fight I can think of after I started using

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
The funny thing is I did all my fighting before I ever used gear. Not 1 fight I can think of after I started using
Because now you know it would be murder and not assault 😉

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Update: I'm about a month into the RAD140, and YK11, and I just started 500 mg / week of Test-E a few days ago. First time injecting or using AAS ever. Realllly looking forward to the rest of this log.
20200221_220036.jpg

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Update: I'm about a month into the RAD140, and YK11, and I just started 500 mg / week of Test-E a few days ago. First time injecting or using AAS ever. Realllly looking forward to the rest of this log.
View attachment 191303
You can see a good change already and the test hasn't even kicked in yet. I have a feeling you're going to see a massive change by the end of this cycle. You can really see those delts starting to pop. Keep it up man.

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Honest feedback, its been 20 days since my first pin of test. The past week, I havent seen much difference on the scale, but I feel stronger and pumps are getting pretty crazy. What do you all think?
20200309_111336.jpg
20200309_111312.jpg

YoungThor

YoungThor

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You’re looking more solid. It looks like you’ve gotten more fat loss from it than muscle gain. The changes are there. I’m sure there will be more to come.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I see a huge change in your chest, keep it up man.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
You look a lot better. You have put on muscle and lost bodyfat. Not a overly dramatic change but solid progress

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Little post workout shot. Exactly 3 weeks today.
20200310_183906.jpg

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Dude you already look good. I have thought of running a couple sarms. i was thinking dmz but been reading about jaundice so i may just use lgd. I was and am far from as lean as you are. YOu started out damn good. Now make sure you keep your food intake up. Hell as lean as you are i would have a nice steak now and then.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Dude you already look good. I have thought of running a couple sarms. i was thinking dmz but been reading about jaundice so i may just use lgd. I was and am far from as lean as you are. YOu started out damn good. Now make sure you keep your food intake up. Hell as lean as you are i would have a nice steak now and then.
No1 is getting jaundice from a oral steroid unless they have pre existing medical condition or mega dosing like 10x what the should for months on end. Liver toxicity is dramatically over exaggerated. Dr.s prescribe anadrol at 150-300mg a day for 6+ months at a time. Dbol use to be prescribed for trt. And lgd is mildly liver toxic too.

It's like saying I was gonna drink this shot of whiskey but I heard it could make me jaundice so I'm gonna have this beer instead

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Gotta say...these pumps are getting fucking insane! Weight is consistently above 175 now at day 27.
20200316_220028.jpg

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
So I got D-bol in the mail today... debating a low dose (20mg per day) for weeks 5-9, then close out with the test tapering off onto test prop into the 12th week. Today is the end of week 4 on test.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Anyone still monitoring this?
No we don't care.

Jk, I'm following. Most logs have gone stale. I think everyone is caught up in the coronavirus.

I would say hold off on the dbol. Don't throw too much at this cycle. The more you use now, the more you need next time.

Stick with what your on, train harder and eat more. Your doing great

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Your only 4 weeks on test. It really hasn't even started working, I mean it has but right now is where it starts getting good. Weeks 4-8

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I just figured you would want gym access to make the most out of the cycle...

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
I have access to a gym. Gyms on base are still open. Otherwise I have friends with setups at home
Oh that's right. Forgot you were a military bro.

Thank you for your service.

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Estrogen is literally at the top of normal. I'd say you have that pretty well dialed in. Did you get your lipids checked?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
I see. Looks like his is less than or equal to 39. He's at 39. Unless I'm reading that wrong
No, you're reading correctly, I've just never seen that as the recommended. I feel great up to like 140ish on cycle, off cycle or cruising I'm usually in the 60-70 range. I'd wouldn't feel great in the 30's

I'm always so confused how there's so many different reference ranges depending on where you get it done

boooosted

boooosted

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
No, you're reading correctly, I've just never seen that as the recommended. I feel great up to like 140ish on cycle, off cycle or cruising I'm usually in the 60-70 range. I'd wouldn't feel great in the 30's

I'm always so confused how there's so many different reference ranges depending on where you get it done
Yeah that's what I was wondering. When you said 82 I thought maybe it was a female panel lol. Never seen higher than 50 myself. There are no standards anymore

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Yeah that's what I was wondering. When you said 82 I thought maybe it was a female panel lol. Never seen higher than 50 myself. There are no standards anymore
What it's really going to boil down to is everybody needing to find their own sweet spot

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Did you get a CBC or Lipids done?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
A little over half way through the cycle now. Week 7 starts today. Upped the carbs in the past week. May have been too low earlier. Sitting at 220g protein / 340g carbs / 80g fat

Weight is between 175-180 now. (Height: 5'6")

Started injecting HCG this past week. It has made a big difference with my mood, somehow. And libido is better.
20200407_214032.jpg
20200407_214207.jpg
20200407_183937.jpg

Attachments

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Looking good too, btw

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Estrogen looks fine...

Your SHBG is crashed...your free test is going to be through the roof. Haha

What are you currently on again?

p1nchharmonic

p1nchharmonic

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • Established
  • Established
Estrogen looks fine...

Your SHBG is crashed...your free test is going to be through the roof. Haha

What are you currently on again?
Free test I believe is the first one @1700ish

I'm taking 600mg test /e broken up into 4 pins throughout the week (150mg per shot)
Also 50mg proviron, tudca liver support, and a slew of other OTC vitamins

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Free test I believe is the first one @1700ish

I'm taking 600mg test /e broken up into 4 pins throughout the week (150mg per shot)
Also 50mg proviron, tudca liver support, and a slew of other OTC vitamins
Gotcha...yeah the 50mg Proviron is keeping your SHBG nice, and low. Nice designed cycle, and good work.

manifesto

manifesto

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
  • RockStar
Are you running an AI?

manifesto

manifesto