testoserone cyp an hgh causing ed probs

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
im doing 1cc of 200mg test cyp a week an .12iu of hgh every day. im on week 5 and am experiencing impotence problems... i was thinking of using .25 of hcg every other day to possible help? any one else have this problem? any suggestions? thanks

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
im doing 1cc of 200mg test cyp a week an .12iu of hgh every day. im on week 5 and am experiencing impotence problems... i was thinking of using .25 of hcg every other day to possible help? any one else have this problem? any suggestions? thanks
4iu is the standard dosage for HGH. Anything more than that requires additional support with insulin and IGF-1. So are you taking 12iu, or actually one tenth of an iu? If mixed properly, I draw .4 in a slin pin and get 4iu. But regardless of the dosage, HGH won't affect your libido.

You have something else going on if you're having ED issues on just 200mgs of test c per week. Your E2 may be high, so instead of HCG, you may want to try an AI, but why guess? Get blood work done so you know.

aj power

aj power

Awards
  • Established
Yep you need to get blood work done most likely is E2 tho.

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
ok i can get it done again thanks. what is best used to correct e2?

kjswift

kjswift

Awards
an the somatropin is 12 units. i use a 30 unit needle. a 5.8mg bottle lasts 6 days. so at 4 units that would be veryyyy expensive

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
ok i can get it done again thanks. what is best used to correct e2?
More than likely, you won't need a radical correction to eliminate estrogen, just an aromatase inhibitor (AI). I'd suggest Aromasin (exemestane) and start at 12.5mg/day and adjust dosage from there.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
4iu is the standard dosage for HGH. Anything more than that requires additional support with insulin and IGF-1. So are you taking 12iu, or actually one tenth of an iu? If mixed properly, I draw .4 in a slin pin and get 4iu. But regardless of the dosage, HGH won't affect your libido.

You have something else going on if you're having ED issues on just 200mgs of test c per week. Your E2 may be high, so instead of HCG, you may want to try an AI, but why guess? Get blood work done so you know.
not quite accurate. hgh supplementation CAN raise prolactin levels in some people which could certainly cause ed issues. it happend to me and i had the bw done to prove it.

im niot saying thats his issue but a blanket statement that hgh will not cause ed issues is wrong

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
not quite accurate. hgh supplementation CAN raise prolactin levels in some people which could certainly cause ed issues. it happend to me and i had the bw done to prove it.

im niot saying thats his issue but a blanket statement that hgh will not cause ed issues is wrong
HGH can raise SHBG too in some people
Get proper blood test done to confirm. I do not like guys playing guessing games with hormones as many symptoms over lap..

Cass Stalker

Awards
I am new to test cyp. I have a t-level of 98. I am taking 200ml test cyp. a week. Is that a big enough dose to see any difference in my size?

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
I am new to test cyp. I have a t-level of 98. I am taking 200ml test cyp. a week. Is that a big enough dose to see any difference in my size?
unlikely. but you will feel a hell of a lot better and isnt that the point of trt?

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
You need to find out why your levels are low in the first place with those numbers, I would not have suggested TRT right off the bat especially when there are deeper issues at play here.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established

It won't raise the prolactin levels, but it will bind to the same receptor and in theory can cause prolactin related sides. If you have blood work that shows high levels of prolactin and the only thing you used was HGH, I'd like to see them. Not saying I don't believe you, but the chemistry doesn't back it up. How much HGH are you talking about? Surely 4iu a day isn't going to cause anyone any problems. That's the clinical dose and I've never heard of anyone having problems with that small amount.

I'm going to stand by my statement that 4iu a day of HGH should not have any effect on the libido. In fact, "curing" ed is one of the so-called benefits. But I am interested on your experience because I respect your input to these threads and would like to understand more of what your experience was.

DetroitHammer

DetroitHammer

Awards
  • Established
HGH can raise SHBG too in some people
Get proper blood test done to confirm. I do not like guys playing guessing games with hormones as many symptoms over lap..
It can raise and it can lower SHBG. There isn't enough empirical data on HGH to draw conclusions with a high degree of fidelity. Studies are all over the place and the more credible studies have the least conclusive results.

ambulldog

ambulldog

Awards
  • Established
It won't raise the prolactin levels, but it will bind to the same receptor and in theory can cause prolactin related sides. If you have blood work that shows high levels of prolactin and the only thing you used was HGH, I'd like to see them. Not saying I don't believe you, but the chemistry doesn't back it up. How much HGH are you talking about? Surely 4iu a day isn't going to cause anyone any problems. That's the clinical dose and I've never heard of anyone having problems with that small amount.

I'm going to stand by my statement that 4iu a day of HGH should not have any effect on the libido. In fact, "curing" ed is one of the so-called benefits. But I am interested on your experience because I respect your input to these threads and would like to understand more of what your experience was.
pm sent

The Matrix

The Matrix

Awards
  • Established
It can raise and it can lower SHBG. There isn't enough empirical data on HGH to draw conclusions with a high degree of fidelity. Studies are all over the place and the more credible studies have the least conclusive results.
Very true why and detroit I am with you 100% I used the terminology "can" to CYA. I agree with you depending upon the person bioindividuality it can go either way..Science and medicine does not allow for paradoxical reactions which can happen in rare cases.

Bboyy

Awards
I need help too, I am on tern and sustaject. Should I be on hgh or any anti estrogen. Thks, bernie

burlyman

burlyman

Awards
I need help too, I am on tern and sustaject. Should I be on hgh or any anti estrogen. Thks, bernie
I'm going to take a shot in the dark and assume you meant Tren. You need a high androgen to keep libido up with a progestin. You should either be using proviron or masteron, not to mention an AI for the sust. Sounds like a poorly planned cycle, unfortunately.