Testoleviatripplexxxomax Testers Wanted!!!

brass monkey

brass monkey

Awards
  • Established
:blink: Ive always wanted to be a Greek God Where do I sign up:study: Does it come in a chewable version in shapes a cartoon Characters,:think:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
how does it stack with rpm and 3-ad ? can i use it for post cycle therapy? does it include a naked pic of someone?
It stacks awesomely with almost anything dry, wet or in between. The added the new compound we have added ( code name "Cellaingurgitatorzalonedione") will allow your muscle cells to expand to twenty times, yes you heard me right!, twenty times their regular size taking with them the all the glucose, creatine, testioleviamaxxo, and other supps you take.

i read on another board that its best used anally.
This is true, for regular users orally is good enough and produces excellent gains but for those of you who prefer to penetrate yourselves with metal objects and other implements, yes absorbtion actually increases three fold when taken anally. This technique can be tricky as you really have to milk your prostate and place the pill right next to it.

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
:blink: Ive always wanted to be a Greek God Where do I sign up:study: Does it come in a chewable version in shapes a cartoon Characters,:think:
We are a caring, listening and responsive company that takes into account the thoughts, requests and wishes of our customers. I have forwarded this to our highly technical scientific Cartoon character cookie cutter team ( aka CCCCT highly trained professionals not to be confused with real dr's or scientists) who will surely bend to your every whim and wish!

Look forward to the zebra, lions and dolphin shaped anabolics soon!:dump:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
Because Mace my dear friend you do NOT put the pills in your one eyed python ....noob....you s.w.a.l.l.o.w them...get it? Read the 2pt font on the non existant label sheesh:study:
:frustrate

DAMN! :blink:

but i thought the penile suppository was for PILL application! i didn't realize it was used in PCT! :jaw:

Chad

Chad

Banned
Awards
  • Established
you people are messing with the newbies! they are prob looking all over the net trying to find this stuff! i guess its funny to play keep away with retards in wheel chairs too huh?

sdmf45

sdmf45

Awards
  • Established
what u mean this stuff is fake??? i've been trying to find it and couldn't no pre-sale or nothing and now chad is talkin about its not real.... :run:

macedaddy

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
you people are messing with the newbies! they are prob looking all over the net trying to find this stuff! i guess its funny to play keep away with retards in wheel chairs too huh?
OH SH!T! :aargh:

who told chad about the wheel chair games! :blink:

DAMN IT NEO! you were 'spose to keep it a secret!:stick:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
what u mean this stuff is fake??? i've been trying to find it and couldn't no pre-sale or nothing and now chad is talkin about its not real.... :run:
Who said this was fake??? I'll start slapping slanderous lawsuits against people. I will defend the companies virtual online presence from my basement computer, with fervour you have never seen before, I will virtually threaten people, I will claim guys in black with big gunz have been sent out, I will inform them about my lawyer, who is working on this as I type, who in addition I might add was also the same lawyer for OJ Simpson, I will send haxors after their intarweb accounts and hack their lives into oblivion.....k?......kthx!

All will know the wrath of PrimaEnhancmentaErgoExtremismacom!!! <---- company name :) ( Phonetic pronounciation " Pry.Mah.En.Hans.Men.Tah.Ur.Go.Eks.Tree.Miss.Mah.Kom )

@Newbies please feel free to pop our product like if Smarties were going out of style. No disclaimer needed as this product is soooooo ultra safe. You have our um kind of maybe perhaps, we'll just change our name country or be based out of Russia, word on this!

Last edited:
DAdams91982

DAdams91982

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
i read on another board that its best used anally.
As with all supplements... you know... its just best to bypass the 1st pass liver degradation each time!!! :D

Adams

ItsHectic

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt find anything on pubmed about it???????? :think:

neoborn

neoborn

Awards
  • Established
I couldnt find anything on pubmed about it???????? :think:
It's soooo top secret and elite that we threaten pubmed with lawsuits if they published anything, but don't worry we have all the test results and logs from all the beta's so far, it's fine, you'll be fine....don't worry :) :afro: