i've planned this cycle for the summer and i'll start next week
10 weeks cycle
Testo Cypionate 250mg 10 weeks
Tren Mix 300mg 10 weeks
Winstrol Inject 250mg for 8 weeks
Anavar 50mg 10 weeks
Cardarine 20mg 10 weeks
*AI and caber on hand
Obv i have liver protect, and product for cholesterol.
*Tren mix is a product with 50mg ace, 50mg en, 50mg hexa for 1ml.
I will do this cycle with a low calorie diet. What do you think?
my goal is to lose fat mass and put some lean mass, greatly improving muscle hardness and quality. Is it effective as a stack?
Thanks to all.
I will update this 3d with the results.

suavmcgauv

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Winstrol and anavar? Both at decently high doses. I am sure its effective, maybe too much? I'd drop the winny personally. That cycle would still make you strong as #@^&. Also, I would eat in surplus with tren. The winny would worry me mostly for joints since the strength increase from other compounds will be hard enough on the joints.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Hey OP, just to confirm are you male or female?

morata9

morata9

Awards
Winstrol and anavar? Both at decently high doses. I am sure its effective, maybe too much? I'd drop the winny personally. That cycle would still make you strong as #@^&. Also, I would eat in surplus with tren. The winny would worry me mostly for joints since the strength increase from other compounds will be hard enough on the joints.
I think i will drop winstrol at 200mg at week. Do you think I can improve muscle quality and fat loss with a small calorie surplus (lean bulk diet)?

match

match

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
  • RockStar
Who’s the chick on your avatar?
Last seen here in Oct of 2021...

I always wonder when these old threads pop up if the OP is still alive, and if they are, did they maintain (or even improve) their fitness since their last post... or are they now dead, or worse still: just another lazy couch potato.

sammpedd88

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Last seen here in Oct of 2021...

I always wonder when these old threads pop up if the OP is still alive, and if they are, did they maintain (or even improve) their fitness since their last post... or are they now dead, or worse still: just another lazy couch potato.
Or trying to catfish somebody lol