Testo boosters problem/Cant find Fadogia Agrestis in EU

Erikdrvn

Awards
Hi guys, im 31 years old i was abusing hard drugs and alchool for at the least 15 years, since my 14, now clean from 1,5 years, and clean from cannabis from 6 months, i had periods whit low libido shrinked testicles abd depression, anxyety, paranoia, 4 years ago i started again whit bodybuilding and other sports and the things gone better, but mybhair started falling :))) started minoxidil (wrost thing i have done), low libido again depression etc. Now studyes confirming that minoxidil is an strong inibitor of and disrupts the activity of androgen receptors, Anyway now only use nizoral and some other anti-dht shampoo and the situation seems to be stationary, now i have some periods of depression anxyety i think the cause is my past experience whit drugs and alchool.
Now when i have this periods i starting taking LJ100 (i use VIRON and OL LJ100) and it seems to work better for some days other days it make me aggressive and padanoid it feels like im on coke, so i tryed other testobooster, i have Alphamax XT, CEL m-test but on it it seems like my libido drop but my balls get bigger, and i have a strange behavior, i think the libido drop and the strange behavior ( like i laugh so much) it's xaused by Ashwaganda, or maybe from the estrogen reduction or 5hreductase inbition of thats 2 products?
Anyone else have/had this problem whit this products?
I would try Fadogia Agrestis solo or a product whit fadogia but whitout Ashwaganda
I saw Barlowe fadogia but any store where i see it dont ship in EU i dont know where to find it!!
The only one product that i can find shipped from UK is Hc Generate but im afraid that i have the same strange behavior that i have whit the other 2 products
Anyone from europe that have found where to buy Fadogia Agrestis? Maybe is illegal in Europe?!

faipdeooiad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I’d probably see your Dr if you’re feeling symptoms of low testosterone, especially with your medical and substance history

Erikdrvn

Awards
I’d probably see your Dr if you’re feeling symptoms of low testosterone, especially with your medical and substance history
Thank you, i have done blood test several times and all seems to be good, like free t estro dht prolattine, i think the problem is more behavior/reward receptors, and im planning to go to a terapis/neurologic anyway someone know where to find Fadogia in Europe?? Im having fun whit testoboosters and would like to try that one solo

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
Hi guys, im 31 years old i was abusing hard drugs and alchool for at the least 15 years, since my 14, now clean from 1,5 years, and clean from cannabis from 6 months, i had periods whit low libido shrinked testicles abd depression, anxyety, paranoia, 4 years ago i started again whit bodybuilding and other sports and the things gone better, but mybhair started falling :))) started minoxidil (wrost thing i have done), low libido again depression etc. Now studyes confirming that minoxidil is an strong inibitor of and disrupts the activity of androgen receptors, Anyway now only use nizoral and some other anti-dht shampoo and the situation seems to be stationary, now i have some periods of depression anxyety i think the cause is my past experience whit drugs and alchool.
Now when i have this periods i starting taking LJ100 (i use VIRON and OL LJ100) and it seems to work better for some days other days it make me aggressive and padanoid it feels like im on coke, so i tryed other testobooster, i have Alphamax XT, CEL m-test but on it it seems like my libido drop but my balls get bigger, and i have a strange behavior, i think the libido drop and the strange behavior ( like i laugh so much) it's xaused by Ashwaganda, or maybe from the estrogen reduction or 5hreductase inbition of thats 2 products?
I would try Fadogia Agrestis solo or a product whit fadogia but whitout Ashwaganda
I saw Barlowe fadogia but any store where i see it dont ship in EU i dont know where to find it!!
The only one product that i can find shipped from UK is Hc Generate but im afraid that i have the same strange behavior that i have whit the other 2 products
Anyone from europe that have found where to buy Fadogia Agrestis? Maybe is illegal in Europe?!
Olympus Labs Sup3r PCT should do you right!!!

hercules_22

hercules_22

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Established
See ingredient profile
Screenshot_20200208-224729_Chrome.jpeg

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote