Testo - Boldenone - M-sten Cycle

morata9

morata9

Awards
Hi
I will start this bulk cycle next month with a bulk diet obv.
My stats: 1.90 95kg. My goal is lean bulk. I'm training from 6 years and in the past i've done some cycles like epistane stand alone, epistane+trestolone, testo prop+winstrol, testo prop+m1t and the last summer testo enant, winstrol and 4 weeks of tren ace.
I've planned this cycle for next month:
Testo en (dosed 1ml=275mg) 550mg at week for 12 weeks
Boldenone (dosed 1ml=300mg) 600mg at week for 12 weeks
M-Sten (100% legit) (dosed at 10mg) 20mg for 4 weeks.. I think i will use it as kick starter the first 4 weeks.. or it's better as finisher?
Liver support: Liv52, Nac
On cycle support: multi vit, vit c, d3, Arjuna (arjuna is a supp for cholesterol, blood pressure and cardiovascular health)

I've never used m-sten, what results can I expect? Is it wet or dry? Can it give gynecomastia problems during or after the cycle?
My english is not perfect because i'm italian..
Thanks for the help, i will update this 3d with the progress of the cycle.

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think msten will be a great kick start to this cycle. I’ve used it a few times and it is potent for sure. I’ve found it to be dry. Great strength increases. I’m currently running a 400mg test 600mg EQ cycle. If you can manage to stretch it to 16 or more weeks that would be ideal.

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I know this is old, but like the cycle idea. How does msten compare on the liver compared to say dbol or tbol. Looking to use the least liver toxic. Might even use rad140 or lgd as a kicker but 8-12 weeks

trumac

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I know this is old, but like the cycle idea. How does msten compare on the liver compared to say dbol or tbol. Looking to use the least liver toxic. Might even use rad140 or lgd as a kicker but 8-12 weeks
My liver values came back normal after my four week run with msten. I took tudca and a basic support supplement

NewbieGains

Awards
I think msten will be a great kick start to this cycle. I’ve used it a few times and it is potent for sure. I’ve found it to be dry. Great strength increases. I’m currently running a 400mg test 600mg EQ cycle. If you can manage to stretch it to 16 or more weeks that would be ideal.
How long have you been running this

Codybenz

Codybenz

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
How is that cycle treating you?

jtbull

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
yeah i was wondering too. Also it seems like dmz, mstem and such are much harder to find. I