Testing out my 4-AD brew...

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I just put on 3ml of my 4-ad brew @ 50mg/ml, in about 2 hours I should have about 70mg or so of 4-AD in my blood, lets see how I handle it.

I hope I rage (I'm gonna be the yellow one)
:saw:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
20 mins later: no burning, (my 1-Test burns a little), kinda starting to feel like I wan to break something just for the hell of it (thats kinda normal though)

see ya in 20 mins.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like the testing is going good there Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Now I'm a little edgy, and I wanna go to my ex-girlfriend's place and ram it up her love tunnel, really, Really, REALLY BAD!

Excuse me gentlemen, I must answer a Booty Call :cool:

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
I've got a big-ass problem!!

OKAY:

I opened the capsules of my 4-ad and dumped them into the Chems and it was milky...

...I realized that this was the filler in the capsule and not the 4-AD because it has been sitting overnight and the fillers have separated into a layer filling about Half of my 120cc bottle...

...Heres My Question:

Can I filter out the filler w/ 2 coffee filters placed inside one another and not Lose ANY 4-AD?

I think this is possible because the 4-AD is in solution with the chemicals and everything i filter out should be the filler, correct?

Questions, comments?

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Actually sounds like it would work to me LG... the 4-AD molecule should be smaller than the filler.

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Thanx Matt, I want at least 5 or 6 more responses before I give it a shot.

IMO it should work, I'm just gathering ammo.

M

Matthew D

Awards
  • Established
Don't blame you at all LG.. I would be waiting myself.. hard to just waste money :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
EXACTLY :cool:

B

Bone

Awards
It should be ok..............the only thing that will catch in the filter will be the filler. I wouldnt worry too much about it.

Peace

Bone

S

skazzel

Awards
Lifeguard,

In order to get *all* the 4ad, you would want to rinse the fillers left in the coffee filter with some IPA to get any that may be there (and there will be some).

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
filter it and use it baby. It will be all good.

PS if 4-ad makes you irratable...NO FINA FOR YOU!!!!!! :D

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
filter it and use it baby. It will be all good.

PS if 4-ad makes you irratable...NO FINA FOR YOU!!!!!! :D
NO FINA?!?!?!:confused::confused:

NNNOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

W

wardog

Awards
  • Established
Thats right bro..you have had your fina privlidges revoked if 4-AD makes you that agressive. Now since I am a good bro..I am more than willing to dispose of your fina for you. Just PM me and I will give you the addy of a suitable "disposal" facility :D :D :D

The Fina Nazi has spoken!! NO Fina for you!

Lifeguard

Lifeguard

Awards
  • Established
Thats right bro..you have had your fina privlidges revoked if 4-AD makes you that agressive. Now since I am a good bro..I am more than willing to dispose of your fina for you. Just PM me and I will give you the addy of a suitable "disposal" facility :D :D :D

The Fina Nazi has spoken!! NO Fina for you!

Pleeeeease (just a little bit)

No but for real, I was listening to old school Korn and Cannible Corpse and then some Slipknot when I was on the 4-AD, so that probably had something to do with my mood.

you know...hate and kill music mix really well with with a massive dose of 4-AD...

COME ON, MAN!?!

just 10 carts man, thats all I really need:( :(