TestC/Deca/Primo/Var old school cycle

brunojbamaral

Awards
Hello guys,

I'm 28, 175cm and 80kg. This is my 6th cycle, looking for some joint relief and a slow and controlled cutting. My cycle will look like this:

1-12 TestC 200/250 week
1-10 Primo 400/500 week
1-8 Deca 200/250 week
8-12 Anavar 60mg day

1-12 aromasin 12.5 eod
1-12 caber 0.25 e3d

Tpc with sarms.

Waiting for your reviews. Thank you

bad rad

bad rad

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You're 176lbs @ 5' 8" for us metrically challenged and that's a lot to cut on IMO. You could easily just run 300mg Test weekly, hell I bulk on that. Diet is key in the end. If you're losing muscle you cut calories too much trying to speed up fatloss. SARMS will keep you shut down afterwards.

All that said I really like Primo and Deca together. I'd save most of that for a lean bulker with reasonable calories.

Last edited:
BennyMagoo79

BennyMagoo79

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
I've been paying a lot of attention to Victor Black lately. He'd approve of this cycle.

brunojbamaral

Awards
You're 176lbs @ 5' 8" for us metrically challenged and that's a lot to cut on IMO. You could easily just run 300mg Test weekly, hell I bulk on that. Diet is key in the end. If you're losing muscle you cut calories too much trying to speed up fatloss. SARMS will keep you shut down afterwards.

All that said I really like Primo and Deca together. I'd save most of that for a lean bulker with reasonable calories.
I understand but maybe I did not explained well. The goal is make the transition from a lean bulk to a cutting halfway the cycle maybe with some strength gains in the beginning.

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
I assume you're on trt or cruising between blasts. I don't understand the sarms on "pct" or in your cruising phase. They're really not a break to your body from blasting, it's just a weaker blast right after a stronger one. If fearing loosing gains, then rather cruise on a bit higher than usual trt test dose, than take sarms.

Or maybe I just misunderstood the whole thing.

brunojbamaral

Awards
I assume you're on trt or cruising between blasts. I don't understand the sarms on "pct" or in your cruising phase. They're really not a break to your body from blasting, it's just a weaker blast right after a stronger one. If fearing loosing gains, then rather cruise on a bit higher than usual trt test dose, than take sarms.

Or maybe I just misunderstood the whole thing.
Thats correct 👍

brunojbamaral

Awards
Regarding to the aromasin and caber, dosages are correct?

Mathb33

Mathb33

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
Cruising on test still allows your body, cholesterol, organ values and whatnot to take a break and drop to normal levels if the test dose isn’t too high... crusing on sarms will still stress your body. Bad idea overall. You’d be much off crusing on 175 or 200mg of test then some shitty ass sarms. Much more "healthy" for you.

brunojbamaral

Awards
Cruising on test still allows your body, cholesterol, organ values and whatnot to take a break and drop to normal levels if the test dose isn’t too high... crusing on sarms will still stress your body. Bad idea overall. You’d be much off crusing on 175 or 200mg of test then some shitty ass sarms. Much more "healthy" for you.
Ok thank you! I'll keep that in mind

KvanH

KvanH

Awards
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • Established
  • RockStar
This is what I was trying to say.

Whisky

Whisky

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Best Answer
oh, I’d assumed he meant pct with serms....

OP, don’t cruise on sarms. Wouldn’t be a cruise, technically a bridge imo if your using non bio identical hormones but as the others have said it doesn’t give your body a break. No point in risking your health unless you are competing/earn money from your body.

I like deca for longer, at 8 weeks I’d use NPP, especially given the fact you are seeking to drop it mid cycle and transition from a bulk to a cut.

honestly, I think that’s over complicated, I’d personally just aim to recomp throughout.

the ai and caber doses are high for that test/deca dosing but the need is so individual - it’s your 6th cycle so have you had bloods on similar doses of test and deca before to have a base view on your own response? I’m bulking on 600:600 test deca and using 12.5 and 0.25 once a week but that’s me, again it doesn’t mean you will or won’t need that amount, just making the point the amounts you’ve listed are much higher than some people would need so unless you know that’s your dose I would start much lower.

just out of interest how come your dropping the primo 2 weeks before the test? No comment on it, just interested,

I like the general compound selection and dosages, just thing some tweaks would help improve it

BBiceps

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Hello guys,

I'm 28, 175cm and 80kg. This is my 6th cycle, looking for some joint relief and a slow and controlled cutting. My cycle will look like this:

1-12 TestC 200/250 week
1-10 Primo 400/500 week
1-8 Deca 200/250 week
8-12 Anavar 60mg day

1-12 aromasin 12.5 eod
1-12 caber 0.25 e3d

Tpc with sarms.

Waiting for your reviews. Thank you
Been thinking about doing something similar in the future, I will run Test higher and Primo&Deca longer and not bother with sarms.

brunojbamaral

Awards
Been thinking about doing something similar in the future, I will run Test higher and Primo&Deca longer and not bother with sarms.
Ok i'll forget the sarms. Was tempted to try but ok

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mcballz Anabolics 4
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 7
boricuarage79 Anabolics 0
Anabolics 1