Testanate50 Log

BigLester

Awards
I have heard you talking about Testanate 50, I recently ran a month of Decabolen and it didnt do to much for me. I want to hit one bulking cycle before i start to cut for the summer.. Which of the 2 do you think i should go with? Testanate 50 or OmnEvol?

yupi

Awards
pc?

Hi I wanna do a cycle w testanate50
What should I use it with ?? and whats a good pc for this cycle ? thank you
:goodpost:
My T50 Cycle:
21 days
2 caps/day

1 cap dosed in the morning, 1 cap dosed 30-45 minutes prior to my workout. (equivalent to 40mg/day sd, 40mg/day pp, and 20mg/day fini)

I worked out ~6 days/week.

Protein intake was 325-350 gms/day.

My diet was very clean, and low in fat.

My water consumption was on the order of ~2gals/day

I had NO cramps, aches, pains, etc. etc. just a few tiny headaches during the first 3 days of the cycle. Afterward, I basically felt like a god...haha.

GL, my man.
SL

rhodesman

rhodesman

Awards
  • Established
Hi I wanna do a cycle w testanate50
What should I use it with ?? and whats a good pc for this cycle ? thank you
:goodpost:
I did a 4 wk cycle and loved it while I was on it and hated it afterwards. It shut me down hard. But people are different. Have you done any of the compounds that are in it separately? If not try them separate first. JMO But if you are deadset, here is what I did. Testanate 50 at 2 caps per day/4wks. PCT- Tamox 40mgs/2days then 20mgs till the end. 6oxo inversely to the Tamox.Ramped up then down. 1000mg of milk thistle/day. The rest of it was the usual Fish oil,Flax,multi,etc. Man if you are going to do this you will need some kind of stim as you will prob. feel like a$$ all the time. Be careful.:run:

yupi

Awards
Thank You

Thank you very much for such a quick response.
Regards.

I did a 4 wk cycle and loved it while I was on it and hated it afterwards. It shut me down hard. But people are different. Have you done any of the compounds that are in it separately? If not try them separate first. JMO But if you are deadset, here is what I did. Testanate 50 at 2 caps per day/4wks. PCT- Tamox 40mgs/2days then 20mgs till the end. 6oxo inversely to the Tamox.Ramped up then down. 1000mg of milk thistle/day. The rest of it was the usual Fish oil,Flax,multi,etc. Man if you are going to do this you will need some kind of stim as you will prob. feel like a$$ all the time. Be careful.:run:

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
I plan on taking a "Methyl V-Test" Cycle in about 2 weeks after i return from vacation. I have been told that it is very similar to Testanate 50, so any more info would be very helpful.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I plan on taking a "Methyl V-Test" Cycle in about 2 weeks after i return from vacation. I have been told that it is very similar to Testanate 50, so any more info would be very helpful.
you are planning on taking it but yet dont know what it is??? not to smart.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
you are planning on taking it but yet dont know what it is??? not to smart.
Hence the word "planning". A friend of mine has 2 bottles left over, but I wanted to get some info before I started a cycle. So, I would like to start the cycle in 2 weeks, but would like some input from users on here.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
methyl v-test 30mg tren, 10mg sdrol, 12.5mg phera.

google.

Kraker

Kraker

Awards
  • Established
lol yea I did that one already. I just want to know if anyone else has some experience with it.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 4
Anabolics 0
Supplements 1
Anabolics 0
Cycle Logs 40