Testabolan V2 review

alvin1

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
So I did order 2 bottles of Testabolan V2 to help me keep my strenght and mass on a recomp.

I did use it with Nutrex T-up black and Lipo6 black. First bottle I did run it 4 caps per day, did increase my hunger a little and I was gaining strenght slowly on a Power, Hypertrophy training program. Second bottle I decided to bump it up at 6 caps a day. The strenght did hold up event during this part where I upped the cardio and decrease the carbs. Muscle fullnes and hunger was really high during those 3 weeks.

So 6 caps a day was the sweat spot for me. I think this is an underated product since it boost free test for strenght gain (3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran) and that Ecdy and Humanofort increase protein ad nitrogen retention.(very helpful on low carb days ) Cardio was also pretty easy possibly because of the Rhodiola Rosea.

Also recovery was great, it has been a week off so far and I can really tell the difference. can not train right now with the same intensity and frequency, I had to slow down a little. Sleep was also stellar on it !

Should work good with the new I-force test booster !

Will buy again ! :cheers:

VaughnTrue

VaughnTrue

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
So I did order 2 bottles of Testabolan V2 to help me keep my strenght and mass on a recomp.

I did use it with Nutrex T-up black and Lipo6 black. First bottle I did run it 4 caps per day, did increase my hunger a little and I was gaining strenght slowly on a Power, Hypertrophy training program. Second bottle I decided to bump it up at 6 caps a day. The strenght did hold up event during this part where I upped the cardio and decrease the carbs. Muscle fullnes and hunger was really high during those 3 weeks.

So 6 caps a day was the sweat spot for me. I think this is an underated product since it boost free test for strenght gain (3,4-Divanillyltetrahydrofuran) and that Ecdy and Humanofort increase protein ad nitrogen retention.(very helpful on low carb days ) Cardio was also pretty easy possibly because of the Rhodiola Rosea.

Also recovery was great, it has been a week off so far and I can really tell the difference. can not train right now with the same intensity and frequency, I had to slow down a little. Sleep was also stellar on it !

Should work good with the new I-force test booster !

Will buy again ! :cheers:

thanks for the great review!

enhanced

enhanced

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good info.. Might have to look into this one!

criticalbench

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Awesome review! I must say that I truly believe this is our most over-looked product and it gets very little attention when it deserves much more; those who use it, typically really like it. Thank you for bringing exposure to it!

Mike

carpejohn

carpejohn

Awards
How much Humanofort is in it? mg per capsule?

kingjameskjf

kingjameskjf

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
How much Humanofort is in it? mg per capsule?
Sorry but it's a prop blend so we can't divulge amounts. It is dosed high enough to get the results though and I have had great success with it myself. However, I am really looking forward to the release of Tropinol!